Ooohhh Arlene Foster's magic
She wears a bowler hat
She could have kept the money
But she said no 'f.uck that'
She gave it to the Rangers
To spend and spend and spend
To all you 19th Century Terrorist bastards
Your time is at an end

Ooohhh Arlene Foster's magic..............

;):)):))
Oh

That Kerrydale Street thread is sensational. They are trying convince themselves that can't afford this because it will help them sleep at night. They are going to get a big shock next season when we start putting them under serious and sustained pressure. They won't be able to handle it. I hope things get toxic over there pretty quickly.
With the treacled Toothed bipolar in charge, that is highly likely

The best Kerrydale comment was the one about "Morelos can't go to Crystal Palace due to work permit issue" hahaha! Scotland and England are in the UK it's the same Home Office he doesn't need another work permit to move South. What a bunch of lying sacks they are!
Clubs need to apply to the FA for clearance before going for a work permit. If they block it there is an appeals process, it does happen. I assume he means the fa will block the move, as i can’t see why he wouldn’t get a permit if he has one in scotland - i’m sure the whole thing needs to go through the fa regardless of if he has a permit here or not.

We didn’t want Skrtel,
He’s not the same player,
Arlene Foster, called Dave King straight away, said much do you need, to bury those mentally challengeds away. We’re gonna stop 9 in a row now.

Oasis - stop crying your heart out.

We didn’t want Skrtel,
He’s not the same player,
Arlene Foster, called Dave King straight away, said much do you need, to bury those mentally challengeds away. We’re gonna stop 9 in a row now.

Oasis - stop crying your heart out.
You 100% deserve the shit you're going to take for such a terrible song suggestion tbh.

Bjorklünd was a decent defender, he's assistant manager for my local team Hammarby now. They've improved greatly since he went there actually.

Bjorklùnd was imo vastly under-rated when he was with us

I was as guilty as most - when he left - thinking we had, or would get, better than him as a replacement - but how wrong was that ? I wanted him back almost immediately
& a season further on & he was exactly what we were missing imo

At least for him - he had a decent career for a while after us - but I'd say we lost a very good player - when we let him go

If Helander is half as good as Bjorklùnd - we'll be doing well -

Bjorklùnd was imo vastly under-rated when he was with us

I was as guilty as most - when he left - thinking we had, or would get, better than him as a replacement - but how wrong was that ? I wanted him back almost immediately
& a season further on & he was exactly what we were missing imo

At least for him - he had a decent career for a while after us - but I'd say we lost a very good player - when we let him go

If Helander is half as good as Bjorklùnd - we'll be doing well -

I agree mate, he was indeed a fantastic player for us. However they are 2 very different defenders, Bjorklünd had the lightening pace, Helander is more about positional sense. Almost like a younger left footed Davie Weir.

Let’s hope the DUP guys and gals enjoy the Orange festivities tonight and tomorrow a little bit too much – who knows what other treats might come our way from them after they’ve had a few glasses of fizz...
I have a slight memory of you posting transfer details in orange writing before. Is this a hint at someone else besides Helander?:D

I agree mate, he was indeed a fantastic player for us. However they are 2 very different defenders, Bjorklünd had the lightening pace, Helander is more about positional sense. Almost like a younger left footed Davie Weir.

Yeah I agree - Bjorklùnd had an almost unique 'style' & from what I can gather Helander has different strengths- so comparing them won't work -
but they've both formed the heart of Sweden's defence in separate eras - no mean feat at any time

This can be due to style of play though. When you’re lower down the league you could be asked to play long ball. In any case defensive stats are infinity more important in my book. A bit surprised his aerial stats are good because I was surprised how few goals he’s scored in his career.
Good point but doesn’t seem to be the case. He averaged 6 long balls & 33 short passes per game last season.

He isn’t someone who under pressure will be able to play a good pass and in turn open up space, or move forward and commit players. More likely to turn back and pass to the keeper.

Its just something I think is important for teams who dominate possession

I'm not going to go back 20 pages, so who and why is Arlene Foster?
Four Name Phil is convinced that we've got secret funding, because clearly we don't have the money to pay the electric bill, let alone buy anyone.

So, he's decided that the DUP, the political party, are secretly funding us (with the brown envelope 1bil they received from Mrs May no doubt). Arlene is the leader of the DUP.

Let’s hope the DUP guys and gals enjoy the Orange festivities tonight and tomorrow a little bit too much – who knows what other treats might come our way from them after they’ve had a few glasses of fizz...

Holy fucking shit.

HOLD OAN BOYS WE'RE SIGNING NEREO CHAMPAGNE FROM ARGENTINA. What a champagne signing he will be.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nereo_Champagne

(Obvious satirical post is obvious)

Back