Murdo Fraser writes to Humza re 'hanging effigies'

This thread was started on 22nd March and we are now nearing the middle of July without Mr Humza Useless being taken to task.

We need to keep this on page 1 but it is probably difficult due to the lack of information that is available on the current proceedings.

Is Murdo Fraser the only high profile name that is chasing this matter(?) and how can we all help to put more pressure on Humza as he does not reply to emails because the guy is nothing short of a bigot that is being protected by a gang of anti Protestant/Unionist bigots.

The pressure is seriously on this whole SNP/SF gang and we really need to ramp it up properly.

We can't let this disappear without trace like the poets would like in all the matters that they get called out on.

Keep the fight up.

Well it ain't going to be the tories, is it?

Guess what, these Frankie Howerd's are as terrified of an RC backlash as sinn fein lite are.

And sinn fien lite are only going to get worse.

Evertime i see the name Humza Youssaf the justice minister, I think Humza Youseless the justice mimicker is it just me or does everyone feel the same about this guy?

Clearly out of his depth and is presumably only in post on ethnic equality grounds.He does not come across as a minister with his childish one sided blogging, you would think somebody in the shortbread parliament would have a word with him.To hold the post as justice minister in any government requires presence and an ability to uphold the law of the land without fear or favour.The present incumbent has neither I'm afraid.His showing or lack of concern over the current child abuse scandal is simply outrageous.How he or any of his trumped up pals can look at themselves in the mirror is truly beyond me.

Clearly out of his depth and is presumably only in post on ethnic equality grounds.He does not come across as a minister with his childish one sided blogging, you would think somebody in the shortbread parliament would have a word with him.To hold the post as justice minister in any government requires presence and an ability to uphold the law of the land without fear or favour.The present incumbent has neither I'm afraid.His showing or lack of concern over the current child abuse scandal is simply outrageous.How he or any of his trumped up pals can look at themselves in the mirror is truly beyond me.

When they look in the mirror they probably like what they see - cheap and nasty tat promoted beyond their wildest dreams and having a bit of power to dish out favours to their like-minded trollopes and make life unpleasant for anyone who thinks differently. It’s what they are generation after generation.

He isn't out of his depth. He's there to do what the filth want and he's playing a blinder.

You also have the race equation. It is sown up.

However, the chain of evidence just walking awry, would mean in normal countries people would have to justify their incompetence.

There is absolutely nothing.

Corrupt doesn't come close to summing this scum hole up.

His showing or lack of concern over the current child abuse scandal is simply outrageous.

That lot are right into that aswell, f**k me they worship a guy that married a 9 year old.

I just want to see this bastard brought before the courts. Where else in the democratic world would there be a justice secretary like this fckn idiot?
What’s his background, what job prior to politics was he in, has he a legal background and if so with whom did he work for?

What’s his background, what job prior to politics was he in, has he a legal background and if so with whom did he work for?
I think he done some work in a call centre. All info I got on him after that was on Wikipedia. But that can sometimes be a lot of shite.
The only other qualification I know of for his job in the snp is he’s a republican bastard.

His showing or lack of concern over the current child abuse scandal is simply outrageous.

That lot are right into that aswell, f**k me they worship a guy that married a 9 year old.

According to the textbooks on the matter Critics allege that Aisha was just six years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad, himself in his 50s, and only nine when the marriage was consummated

Just looked his wiki page, an MA from Glasgow uni in politics ffs from what I hear they hand degrees out willy nilly for politics, for that job the incumbent should have a law degree to be even considered for the position in the first place, no wonder this country is fucked with morons, sorry useless morons in charge.

Just looked his wiki page, an MA from Glasgow uni in politics ffs from what I hear they hand degrees out willy nilly for politics, for that job the incumbent should have a law degree to be even considered for the position in the first place, no wonder this country is fucked with morons, sorry useless morons in charge.

Who told you they hand out politics degrees willy nilly?

I think he done some work in a call centre. All info I got on him after that was on Wikipedia. But that can sometimes be a lot of shite.
The only other qualification I know of for his job in the snp is he’s a republican bastard.

On balance then would you say that makes him well qualified to be Justice Minister ? :rolleyes:

Liam Kerr MSP is the Shadow Justice Spokesman for the Scottish Conservatives - anyone aware of him being active in this case? - he should be keen to show up Humza for the fraud that he is:
http://www.scottishconservatives.com/people/msps/

But the Scottish Conservatives ( and other elected political parties ) should be showing up the whole disgusting situation for what it is - no use attempting to debate this at Holyrood, have they no recourse to Westminster or is Scotland resigned to become a latterday puppet state ?

The entire situation seems to me to be beyond belief !

Maybe its simpler GG , maybe its that the evidence of events that day at CP shows they were facilitated by the host club .
Would that detail become publicly available at the conclusion of the legal case ?

Been thinking about your post and have come round to your suggestion. Don't the GRion brhigade have a store in the piggery? The club sanctions what is kept there. The club vets all banners and flags.

Separate Entity FC probably permitted this display of hate and thought it was 'just the craic'.

Imagine that headline. CFC condones hate filled sectarian display.

Been thinking about your post and have come round to your suggestion. Don't the GRion brhigade have a store in the piggery? The club sanctions what is kept there. The club vets all banners and flags.

Separate Entity FC probably permitted this display of hate and thought it was 'just the craic'.

Imagine that headline. CFC condones hate filled sectarian display.
Who would have the balls to print a headline like that?No scotshit journalist,that's for sure.

He has questionable links to extremists.

"Prior to his election to the Scottish Parliament in 2011, Yousaf had been a media spokesman for Islamic Relief, a charity that has been accused on a number of occasions of being a front group for radical Islamism. Yousaf was a volunteer for Islamic Relief since the age of 10."

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2014/09/18/humza-yousaf-the-radical-behind-alex-salmond/

call centre you say? didn't call the police then I assume
Of course not. His loyalties lie with them. So police Scotland as they nowadays call themselves need to be brought into the inquiry also. They have a lot to answer for. Just my opinion.
A professor of law knows something is far wrong and he’s going all the way with this. We need to support him. I keep saying it and I’ll say it over and over again. Can you imagine pulling on the jersey of the club you love for the boys club at a young age and then go through what the victims have been through? And then watch the club you love cover it up and use deflection tactics even though there has been convictions.
Of course I hate Celtic. We all do. But our government in Scotland have a priority of the aim of independence. They don’t want to lose the voters that want to split the union. And again only my opinion but that’s why we are in the position we are in.

On balance then would you say that makes him well qualified to be Justice Minister ? :rolleyes:
Of course it does in their eyes. They want to split the union and they have proved they put votes before justice. I’d say the majority of the SNP MSP’s if not all have one aim and one aim only. They have proved at their rally’s that they have no secret of sharing the same views of the republicans in our society and Sinn Fein across the water.

He has questionable links to extremists.

"Prior to his election to the Scottish Parliament in 2011, Yousaf had been a media spokesman for Islamic Relief, a charity that has been accused on a number of occasions of being a front group for radical Islamism. Yousaf was a volunteer for Islamic Relief since the age of 10."

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2014/09/18/humza-yousaf-the-radical-behind-alex-salmond/

He was also embroiled in a financial scandal after his cousin Osama Saeed – a former Muslim Brotherhood spokesman – was awarded £400,000 for a Muslim festival entitled “IslamExpo”. In the end no festival took place and the staff working on the project were reported to have mainly been members of his own family. In the end Saeed repaid £128,000 of the money that was awarded to him. As a director of the foundation the debacle undoubtedly caused Yousef public embarrassment but he did stick by his cousin.

what sort of retard votes these people in?

sent this to useless today

Dear Mr.Yousaf,

I am writing to you in regards to the sex abuse scandal within Scottish sport,particularly at Celtic FC over the past 50 years and to ask for your comments on why you yourself ,as justice secretary have made no mention of this in media or indeed within your parliament?.

As you are or may not be aware,there have been 6 criminal convictions made against individuals employed within this club and its associated clubs,all under the same tainted umberella,one of whom,was in the course of being RE-EMPLOYED ,before they were booted out of the club for a second time,so an opportunity to re-offend was narrowly missed.

Now, to have 6 members of personnel from that club and its associated clubs within convicted for sex abuse crimes committed within it and abroad (USA},would and surely ring alarm bells and result in action by the relevant authorities don’t you think? ,but no the crimes were all hushed up and pacts formed within from top to bottom ( excuse the pun) to spin a web of lies,deceit and cover ups,which have lasted for over 50 years,without proper justice being brought to the victims.It has been cover up,after cover up,why has that been allowed ?,who were/are they protecting?,
Does the cover ups involve people in authority or higher up in the social classes of Scotland and the uk?,answers are required.
At the very least,this club should have severe sanctions placed on it,perhaps a banning order against them running any youth teams ( although they have recently changed Celtics boys club to st.patricks in recent years...i wonder why that came about?} as having 6 convicted sex offenders ,would constitute a possible paedophile ring in operation within the club and as such,it should be shut down and individuals concerned with the sex abuse and covers ups,placed on the sex offenders list?.

I realise that some of these crimes were committed many years ago and were not on your watch but in recent years and indeed months ,there have been convictions for personnel of that club for their sordid crimes but again,there has been no damnation or comment from yourself or your government in response to them....can you explain why,you choose to make “no comment” to date,that’s the sort of answer a criminal gives at police interview,I would and the public would expect for you,as our elected justice minister to at least come out with some sort of positive response damning the scandal ,the perpetrators and to seek justice for the victims...i would like to hear your reasons as to why you have stayed silent.

Some of these sex crimes were committed on foreign soil (USA) ,can you imagine the disgrace and shame this sex scandal is going to bring,if it hasn’t done so already,to Scotland and its reputation abroad,especially as your party seems to revel in parading itself at new York tartan week every year.I would imagine if the American judicial system picks up on the sex crimes committed on their soil by personnel of Celtic FC ,you could possibly find yourself ,having to answer some serious and very uncomfortable questions,as hopefully the American justice system can be trusted to conduct an investigation into the sex abuse scandal honestly,transparently and independently,which is something you and your department have failed to do so to date.

Therefore,as our countrys elected MSP and justice secretary for Scotland,I am demanding that you raise this matter in Holyrood at the first opportunity and demand that there is a full,independent,transparent public inquiry held into this sexual abuse scandal,the likes of which has not been seen in this country since Jimmy Saville ( another individual with serious links to celtic and its employees)...the victims deserve more and they deserve justice....are you up to the task?.

On another matter,can you explain why a group of celtic fans managed to get off scot free after the procurator fiscals office managed to lose vital evidence relating to the hanging effigies within celtic park at an old firm game?....how can vital evidence just be lost ? and again,it happened under your watch and again,you made no comment on it ,nor showed any desire to launch an inquiry into this serious issue.how can the public have any faith in the police or legal procedures,when you,as justice secretary doesn’t do your job and demand answers?.
Can you give an answer,as to what happened to the evidence?,has it been re-located?,do you intend to retry the individuals ?,do you intend to launch and enquiry into this debacle on your watch?.

Now,it is well known in public circles ,where your allegiances lie,when it comes to football and who you follow and where you have been photographed in your club colours,but this is not in the least about any allegiances,it is about you,as justice secretary,doing your job that you were elected and paid to do and bring justice to the victims of celtic fc’s sexual abusers ,whether you like it or not.

I welcome your response to my points raised here and what you propose to do about the sex abuse scandal and the missing evidence.

Regards

If the evidence in question was digital media and, as has been claimed it was deleted, why didn't they restore it from back up?

Unless they are trying to have people believe there was only a single copy on this data and it was stored on a server that was not backed up or on removable media, e.g. a flash drive, disk or HDD.

The original digital media would have to be on a disk somewhere and this should still be available. It would, in any case, be identical to any other copy of the same footage whether recorded by police, a media organisation or a private individual. This evidence exists.

If the evidence in question was digital media and, as has been claimed it was deleted, why didn't they restore it from back up?

Unless they are trying to have people believe there was only a single copy on this data and it was stored on a server that was not backed up or on removable media, e.g. a flash drive, disk or HDD.

The original digital media would have to be on a disk somewhere and this should still be available. It would, in any case, be identical to any other copy of the same footage whether recorded by police, a media organisation or a private individual. This evidence exists.
Would need to agree with this.

I commend Murdo for raising this as he's properly representing his constituents.

This is about the only thing I agree with him on though. Nowhere near enough to make me even consider voting Tory.

But credit where it's due. Well in big man

Well done Tommy.I hope you get the reply you deserve for informing the so called minister of justice about these crimes.I really wonder if he knows about them as it seems no media,TV,newspapers or any other outlets seem to bother keeping the public informed. Somehow I think this ignorant,arrogant pretend justice for some crusader will palm you off with some crap or ignore your letter. Sadly that seems to be the done deal regarding pro unionist Rangers supporting people in this country. We are still waiting on arrests regarding the brutal bottle assaults on 2 young Rangers supporters by celtic fans.Again totally ignores by useless humsa. Here's hoping you get a reply.Well done.

I commend Murdo for raising this as he's properly representing his constituents.

This is about the only thing I agree with him on though. Nowhere near enough to make me even consider voting Tory.

But credit where it's due. Well in big man

I’ve never voted conservative in my life dmaude but given that they are the ONLY ones willing to stand up for my community then I will vote for them if they carry this through.
Otherwise this country will be run by SinnFein in the coming years.

I’ve never voted conservative in my life dmaude but given that they are the ONLY ones willing to stand up for my community then I will vote for them if they carry this through.
Otherwise this country will be run by SinnFein in the coming years.
I’ve wrote to Adam Thomkins and told him exactly that. Who else we going to vote for?
Labour? Who’s majority of hierarchy have shared the same platform as Sinn Fein in the past? McDonnell who wants to give IRA scum medals and then retracted it as he had a chance of getting into government? Or the SNP? Who openly ignore Scottish unionists and justice.
I know where my vote is going. Especially being ex-army. The worry for me is that if Scottish unionists continue to be ignored then the day will come where fire will have to be fought with fire. The SNP are choosing a very dangerous path.

I’ve wrote to Adam Thomkins and told him exactly that. Who else we going to vote for?
Labour? Who’s majority of hierarchy have shared the same platform as Sinn Fein in the past? McDonnell who wants to give IRA scum medals and then retracted it as he had a chance of getting into government? Or the SNP? Who openly ignore Scottish unionists and justice.
I know where my vote is going. Especially being ex-army. The worry for me is that if Scottish unionists continue to be ignored then the day will come where fire will have to be fought with fire. The SNP are choosing a very dangerous path.

Agree bn. Here is a man who would not take it any more ;)

A justice minister who takes to Twitter only to discuss his own petty agendas. He has zero interest in justice.

A tin pot man in a tin pot country until we get rid of the SNP.
I don’t even think he is qualified enough to do the job he’s in. In fact I’d go as far to say none of the SNP are. As long as you have the aim of independence and a passion to end the union then that’s enough qualification.
We have to stand against them at every opportunity. I know people now that have never voted for anyone who are now willing to vote conservative due to Adam Thomkins taking them on. Ok Ruth Davidson’s reply may have been a standard reply but it was a strong reply nonetheless. If every unionist stood up to vote then I do believe the snp would be finished.
The unfortunate thing is I know bears who have actually voted for the snp. Granted most of them regret it who I know but there must be more. I just hope they can live with themselves. We can’t continue to let them control our country and the only legal way to take them on is at the ballot box.
Labour aren’t an option to myself. Sharing a platform with Sinn Fein in the past is unforgivable. They should also not be allowed to govern Scotland. They also signed a so called good Friday agreement that for what I have seen only benefited one side of the community in Ulster.
We need to preserve the union as other parties have proved they want to end it.
And now we have Humza? A dangerous man in a very important role. He has to be brought in front of an inquiry. Hopefully Mr Thomkins won’t back down when it comes to him.

Hey Humza we know you and your #celticknew pals troll here.
So you have now have had 480 days to do something about the evidence going missing.
Well it's now time to step up and play.
Or would you like to keep preferring to do it the Sellic (sweep sweep) way.???

As long as this cretin is justice minister there will be no satisfactory outcome of this scandal,and it is a scandal,its bloody ridiculous how these people can get away with this,do it once and they will almost certainly do it again,only a matter of time.

Surely there’s something else going on here? One man, Humza Celtic seasonticket junkie Yousaf cannot be the sole blocker to questions on this issue being asked of the First minister. What does it take for one of the MPs previously mentioned to ratchet this up a notch?

What’s stopping them taking this further?

Yousaf is a disgrace for ignoring this issue. Remember people use your votes wisely. Let’s get these bastards out of a job at the first opportunity.

Back