Ill Mad Goblin Drain’s Exclusive Gers Transfer Budget News

just had a look at his latest ramblings - he has an imageof his NUJ card, it looks fake as his name. Its clearly photo shopped the text on the name is altered as is the photo cunts at it with that
There’ll be somebody, at this very minute, and a bit smarter than I with these things, maybe a five year old for example, working on a mock up for this thread.

It's no surprise you never see him out and about. A cowardly recluse who lives his live through a laptop.

To be honest just another windbag trying to keep himself relevant with his support base. Trying to large himself up with the 'I've got a source inside Ibrox BS' which I'm sure even his own readership will know is utter crap unless they are as delusional as himself. Sadly when you tell a lie often enough it becomes the truth in your own head and this individual seems to be living in his own reality. He's utterly irrelevant, plays to his own demographic and shouldn't be given the oxygen he craves to keep getting noticed. He clearly fixates on Rangers rather than focusing on his own team. Pathetic excuse for a journalist incapable of maintaining any credibility with the mainstream public. Any copy he produces should immediately be filed under BULLSHIT !!!

So he's went from we can't afford anyone, to we are affording someone but we need to sell others to make it happen.

Spin, spin, spin, spin.......

Interest in Morelos at £3.2m :rolleyes:…………. ha ha ha, it really is astounding that some of the demented c*nts that 'follow' him actually believe this stuff. As for the line about his 'publisher' awaiting his latest 'manuscript' - utter, utter bullshit!

Ill Phil is irrelevant as a person and a so called " journalist".
He should be totally ignored,but if he spews out total garbage that belittles the good name of Glasgow Rangers, then we as a Club or Group should go after him.

Interest in Morelos at £3.2m :rolleyes:…………. ha ha ha, it really is astounding that some of the demented c*nts that 'follow' him actually believe this stuff. As for the line about his 'publisher' awaiting his latest 'manuscript' - utter, utter bullshit!

I 'liked' that valuation. They say a good lie has a grain of truth in it and will be more believable. So if he had said say £7m valuation it might be true (I know it's a voice in his head). But Ph'ill goes for the beggarnip and totally undervalues the player, which is nice!

Just my tuppence worth mate but I would change the headline to his actual name of phil mcgillivan, ie his failed social worker name rather than his new made up mentally challenged journalist alias.
Exactly this. Ill Phil McGillivan is his name and we should never let him or anyone else forget it. Which is clearly what he desires.
You can just imagine the internal tannoy system at Ibrox;

Would the director of fantasy please go to the resident MBE’s office to discuss spending the Kings imaginary money on players we can’t afford.

Meanwhile back at the secret lair of the sinister Mac Giolla Bhain aka the pensioner killer) he receives a secret message from the secret agent ‘myguy’, an agent so secret he in fact doesn’t exist at Ibrox or indeed anywhere else in the real world!

Bhain laughs an evil laugh befitting that of a bigoted madman tarred with the brush of vile sectarianism whilst sharing his imaginary communique with his brainless and unquestioning acolytes...Send gold my pretty’s, gold and lots of it!!!

His sobbing daughter sits by his side dressed up as a fluffy white cat bemoaning her fathers descent into madness and wishing he and not the hapless pensioner had met his demise all those years ago!
It's the DUP's money don't you know? Keep up ffs.

The daughter I do feel sorry for. If only he'd chosen to take her down to Chelsea to live instead. :rolleyes:

Convinced Rangers fans read more of this crank's shite than those it's intended for.
Possibly, for a laugh tho, there are still a sizeable wee chunk of mentalists who hang on this guys every word and pay him for the privilege of filling their head with utter shite.

A “journalist” that calls Gerrard Mr Let’s go and calls the club Sevco, also calling Mark Allan the director of fantasy, yeh I can see this crank will get normal people taking him seriously.
Ranting of a mentality diseased bitter bigot.

So "his guy", if theres only 2 people in a room then it must be gerard or allen? Is that what he is actually trying to say?

The guy is clearly a total mentalist, but plays their dim witted hordes for fools by telling them what they want to hear about the club they are most interested in.

He has just posted a new blog saying he contacted an Ibrox insider as to how we are paying for this transfer and this contact has an excellent track record with him o_O
nearly choked on my tea at that one aswel mate guys a hoot man :)

It's no surprise you never see him out and about. A cowardly recluse who lives his live through a laptop.

He can’t travel mate. Special Branch track him everywhere.

Remember the story about him taking a flight to Scotland and being ‘tracked by Special Branch types the whole way’?

They pay him for that shite, it's tremendous. He literally has never been right about anything and they still hand over their cash.

It’s obviously common knowledge the mentally challengeds are a delusional hoard of fk wits but surely even the most gullible of his followers must see through that crackpot by now?

I've just read on Kerryfail Street that Phil's latest claim is we're selling Morelos for £3.2m. They actually believe this shit. :D

Pockets the money off of the gullible bastards.

JS6vcja.jpg

He has one believer on Kerrydale

Wow !

Convo below
His wage comment for Murphy seems bang on. He also mentioned a circa 3m. centre half days before it appeared in the press. Phil seems on the ball to me.
Dislike

brian mclair's hair
18K 1,106

34 min. ago#39933
MRF1996 wrote:phil's latest blog is tasty.

Season ticket money + Morelos money to pay for a poor man's Jullien. Combined with other outgoings that they're trying to punt such as Candeias and Murphy.

Trying to punt the two Croats. No doubt they aren't releasing this info, as it will look bad on Gerro for signing them. They'll wait until they're sold then flip it as 'good news'.

Trying to punt Murphy on loan and his wage is eyewatering. I believe it as he was their highest pedigree of player at time of signing.​
It seems you have fallen for his hyperbolicity like the avuncular perspicacious fellow you are

Phill

Talks

Pish
Dislike

lemonmelon29
114 67 1

28 min. ago#39934
spartacusthethird wrote:
Adam Smith 11 wrote:

What’s this?
Deserves a thread of its known imo.

Not enough discussion been had on this to educate those enquiring as to the legitimacy of any future potential transfer of this talisman.

Additionally I propose Lemonmelon to be a stand in Mod to moderate this importantly educational thread on a temporary basis until everyone is thoroughly educated as to the requirements of work permits vis-a-vis torn faced little pumpkin.​
Why don't I dip my toes in and have a go at your post first - you're a carrot

How did I do
Dislike

flatbackground
911 1,046

26 min. ago#39935
MRF1996 wrote:
flatbackground wrote:
You know Phil has eff all idea what’s going on behind the scenes at sevco, aye?​
His wage comment for Murphy seems bang on. He also mentioned a circa 3m. centre half days before it appeared in the press. Phil seems on the ball to me.​
He reads social media rumours then invents conversations he’s had with fictional “sources”.
Dislike

MRF1996
53 21

15 min. ago#39936
brian mclair's hair wrote:
MRF1996 wrote:phil's latest blog is tasty.

Season ticket money + Morelos money to pay for a poor man's Jullien. Combined with other outgoings that they're trying to punt such as Candeias and Murphy.

Trying to punt the two Croats. No doubt they aren't releasing this info, as it will look bad on Gerro for signing them. They'll wait until they're sold then flip it as 'good news'.

Trying to punt Murphy on loan and his wage is eyewatering. I believe it as he was their highest pedigree of player at time of signing.​
It seems you have fallen for his hyperbolicity like the avuncular perspicacious fellow you are

Phill

Talks

Pish​
Got to disagree here again, bud.

Phil talked about Gerro being told to put his fringe players in the shop window. Article on 5th July.
https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2019/07/0 ... -at-sevco/

One of the friendlies Sevco organised was exactly this. Against Mansfield Town.

At 6pm on 5th July this article appeared in the Scotsman
18:00
Friday 05 July 2019
Mansfield Town are looking at a number of Rangers fringe players after being invited to doing so by Steven Gerrard.​
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football ... -1-4960355

I highly doubt that Phil knocked his blog up after 6pm on 5th July and re-hashed news from elsewhere. It was a long blog and this was only one point of many.

He probably prepared it before the Scotsman article was released.

Another website called 'CHAD' ran with the story at 5pm on 4th July. But I highly doubt Phil would have picked this up before the Scotsman, never mind re-hash it with a full blog that includes a whole side story. In a space of hours.

We'll be cheering and singing while our players are running round Ibrox with the league trophy while Phil The Fud is blogging that Rangers are on the brink of disaster.

Back