Ill Mad Goblin Drain’s Exclusive Gers Transfer Budget News

Some genuinely fall for shite like this.

cd0ywJd.jpg
A poor mans Julien! Of course an international defender who’s won titles in his home land and played in Italy’s top league for the past two or three seasons or £7m on some relegation fodder in France, who’s no caps to his name, won %^*& all and never played in Europe! Mark my words Jullien is a dumpling, no better than Boyata!

He has one believer on Kerrydale

Wow !

Convo below
His wage comment for Murphy seems bang on. He also mentioned a circa 3m. centre half days before it appeared in the press. Phil seems on the ball to me.
Dislike

brian mclair's hair
18K 1,106

34 min. ago#39933
MRF1996 wrote:phil's latest blog is tasty.​
Season ticket money + Morelos money to pay for a poor man's Jullien. Combined with other outgoings that they're trying to punt such as Candeias and Murphy.​
Trying to punt the two Croats. No doubt they aren't releasing this info, as it will look bad on Gerro for signing them. They'll wait until they're sold then flip it as 'good news'.​
Trying to punt Murphy on loan and his wage is eyewatering. I believe it as he was their highest pedigree of player at time of signing.​
It seems you have fallen for his hyperbolicity like the avuncular perspicacious fellow you are

Phill

Talks

Pish
Dislike

lemonmelon29
114 67 1

28 min. ago#39934
spartacusthethird wrote:​
Adam Smith 11 wrote:​
What’s this?​

Deserves a thread of its known imo.​
Not enough discussion been had on this to educate those enquiring as to the legitimacy of any future potential transfer of this talisman.​
Additionally I propose Lemonmelon to be a stand in Mod to moderate this importantly educational thread on a temporary basis until everyone is thoroughly educated as to the requirements of work permits vis-a-vis torn faced little pumpkin.​
Why don't I dip my toes in and have a go at your post first - you're a carrot

How did I do
Dislike

flatbackground
911 1,046

26 min. ago#39935
MRF1996 wrote:​
flatbackground wrote:​
You know Phil has eff all idea what’s going on behind the scenes at sevco, aye?​

His wage comment for Murphy seems bang on. He also mentioned a circa 3m. centre half days before it appeared in the press. Phil seems on the ball to me.​
He reads social media rumours then invents conversations he’s had with fictional “sources”.
Dislike

MRF1996
53 21

15 min. ago#39936
brian mclair's hair wrote:​
MRF1996 wrote:phil's latest blog is tasty.​
Season ticket money + Morelos money to pay for a poor man's Jullien. Combined with other outgoings that they're trying to punt such as Candeias and Murphy.​
Trying to punt the two Croats. No doubt they aren't releasing this info, as it will look bad on Gerro for signing them. They'll wait until they're sold then flip it as 'good news'.​
Trying to punt Murphy on loan and his wage is eyewatering. I believe it as he was their highest pedigree of player at time of signing.​

It seems you have fallen for his hyperbolicity like the avuncular perspicacious fellow you are​
Phill​
Talks​
Pish​
Got to disagree here again, bud.

Phil talked about Gerro being told to put his fringe players in the shop window. Article on 5th July.
https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2019/07/0 ... -at-sevco/

One of the friendlies Sevco organised was exactly this. Against Mansfield Town.

At 6pm on 5th July this article appeared in the Scotsman
18:00​
Friday 05 July 2019​
Mansfield Town are looking at a number of Rangers fringe players after being invited to doing so by Steven Gerrard.​
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football ... -1-4960355

I highly doubt that Phil knocked his blog up after 6pm on 5th July and re-hashed news from elsewhere. It was a long blog and this was only one point of many.

He probably prepared it before the Scotsman article was released.

Another website called 'CHAD' ran with the story at 5pm on 4th July. But I highly doubt Phil would have picked this up before the Scotsman, never mind re-hash it with a full blog that includes a whole side story. In a space of hours.
This Phil is bang on bollocks is them trying to convince themselves! They know it to be bollocks! Most I imagine ignore the idiot!

A poor mans Julien! Of course an international defender who’s won titles in his home land and played in Italy’s top league for the past two or three seasons or £7m on some relegation fodder in France, who’s no caps to his name, won %^*& all and never played in Europe! Mark my words Jullien is a dumpling, no better than Boyata!

Boyata for all his faults at least had 15 full caps for Belgium the top ranked team in the world right now.

The plank they’ve signed for £7m hasn’t even played at under 21 level in the past.

Far from being no better I would say he’s a serious downgrade on Boyata. I suspect the narrative will change after a few months and it will be they paid far less than £7m for him.

Considering everything he says, which does not come to pass, yet they convince themselves it to be true, so they can have comfort that we are going under or at the very least unable to mount a title challenge when they know deep down everything he says is absurd! Phill why have you continually got an “impeccable source” in Rangers, when we all know you’re a bigot who hates Rangers? Yet they believe! I’ve said it before and will again, come 55 they will be the last to know! The meltdown will be incredible, when Tav holds the title trophy over his head they will be tuning into ill Phill’s blog hoping he says it didn’t happen!

Boyata for all his faults at least had 15 full caps for Belgium the top ranked team in the world right now.

The plank they’ve signed for £7m hasn’t even played at under 21 level in the past.

Far from being no better I would say he’s a serious downgrade on Boyata. I suspect the narrative will change after a few months and it will be they paid far less than £7m for him.
Exactly! Nothing for us to be concerned with! Ojo will rip him apart!

Wonder if Phil "amnoa" journalist has ever read the NUJ code of conduct here it is Phil if you or your minions are watching.
A journalist:
  1. At all times upholds and defends the principle of media freedom, the right of freedom of expression and the right of the public to be informed.
  2. Strives to ensure that information disseminated is honestly conveyed, accurate and fair.
  3. Does her/his utmost to correct harmful inaccuracies.
  4. Differentiates between fact and opinion.
  5. Obtains material by honest, straightforward and open means, with the exception of investigations that are both overwhelmingly in the public interest and which involve evidence that cannot be obtained by straightforward means.
  6. Does nothing to intrude into anybody’s private life, grief or distress unless justified by overriding consideration of the public interest.
  7. Protects the identity of sources who supply information in confidence and material gathered in the course of her/his work.
  8. Resists threats or any other inducements to influence, distort or suppress information and takes no unfair personal advantage of information gained in the course of her/his duties before the information is public knowledge.
  9. Produces no material likely to lead to hatred or discrimination on the grounds of a person’s age, gender, race, colour, creed, legal status, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
  10. Does not by way of statement, voice or appearance endorse by advertisement any commercial product or service save for the promotion of her/his own work or of the medium by which she/he is employed.
  11. A journalist shall normally seek the consent of an appropriate adult when interviewing or photographing a child for a story about her/his welfare.
  12. Avoids plagiarism.

:))

2 seconds ago#39880
Along with the DUP a group of silent benefactors include the Graeme Souness-led consortium that tried to buy Southampton all those years ago

Why else would he have been at their pre season camp checking on the 'produce' a few weeks ago

It's stuff like this that sums up the difference in mentality between the two football clubs.

One of our mottos is literally "We Welcome the Chase". We enjoy the competition and embrace the sporting rivalry. Even when a division below them, we still rose to the occasion and won the match.

Celtic, meanwhile, have just completed a treble treble. Yet rather than accept we're doing some decent business and look forward to the challenge ahead, they instead act like f*cking weirdos, coming up with these harebrained conspiracies about money.

They are a collective shitebag of a support that is petrified of us.

Wonder if Phil "amnoa" journalist has ever read the NUJ code of conduct here it is Phil if you or your minions are watching.
A journalist:
  1. At all times upholds and defends the principle of media freedom, the right of freedom of expression and the right of the public to be informed.
  2. Strives to ensure that information disseminated is honestly conveyed, accurate and fair.
  3. Does her/his utmost to correct harmful inaccuracies.
  4. Differentiates between fact and opinion.
  5. Obtains material by honest, straightforward and open means, with the exception of investigations that are both overwhelmingly in the public interest and which involve evidence that cannot be obtained by straightforward means.
  6. Does nothing to intrude into anybody’s private life, grief or distress unless justified by overriding consideration of the public interest.
  7. Protects the identity of sources who supply information in confidence and material gathered in the course of her/his work.
  8. Resists threats or any other inducements to influence, distort or suppress information and takes no unfair personal advantage of information gained in the course of her/his duties before the information is public knowledge.
  9. Produces no material likely to lead to hatred or discrimination on the grounds of a person’s age, gender, race, colour, creed, legal status, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
  10. Does not by way of statement, voice or appearance endorse by advertisement any commercial product or service save for the promotion of her/his own work or of the medium by which she/he is employed.
  11. A journalist shall normally seek the consent of an appropriate adult when interviewing or photographing a child for a story about her/his welfare.
  12. Avoids plagiarism.

It would be hilarious if someone was to report him to his beloved NUJ and he was thrown out.

It's stuff like this that sums up the difference in mentality between the two football clubs.

One of our mottos is literally "We Welcome the Chase". We enjoy the competition and embrace the sporting rivalry. Even when a division below them, we still rose to the occasion and won the match.

Celtic, meanwhile, have just completed a treble treble. Yet rather than accept we're doing some decent business and look forward to the challenge ahead, they instead act like f*cking weirdos, coming up with these harebrained conspiracies about money.

They are a collective shitebag of a support that is petrified of us.

That’s a very insightful post. Agree completely.

It’s one of the many, many reasons why I wake up every day thankful that I’m not a tim

Just when I thought I could retire my trusty old orange font, he pulls me back in...

You’ve got to hand it to the pretend journalist with the made-up Irish name, who a national newspaper described as being “tarred with a sickening sectarian brush”, because he’s really surpassed himself once again.

With impeccable timing as ever, the bigot posted this exclusive just last week from his Donegal lair:

"Just what is a 'marquee signing' in football?
Does that term change from club to club?
Pehaps so.

"Anyhow Mr Let's Go recently had an intense conclave with Sevco's Director of Fantasy about two such potential acquisitions.

"Although the resident MBE at Ibrox appreciated Mr Allen's efforts heretofore he wanted a step up in quality.
Of course, it isn't Mark's fault that he has been reduced to rummaging about in the bargain bins of English football.

"The Sevco manager told him that he wanted two players that would give them a fighting chance with the champions.
One player would cost in the region of £3.5 - £4.5m and the other £1.5 - £2m.

"My guy said that the initial response of the Director of Fantasy on hearing the names, especially the most expensive one, was simply to laugh at the very prospect.

"Quite simply there is no money at Sevco for such a net spend."

Meanwhile in the real world:
Bologna have confirmed they are on the brink of selling Swedish defender Filip Helander to Rangers.
It’s understood the Serie A side hope to rake in £4.3million for Helander, 26, with sources at Ibrox adamant Steven Gerrard will get his man for a sum closer to £3.5m.
Bologna sporting director Riccardo Bigon is overseeing discussions and, during a break in negotiations, he confirmed talks had reached an advanced stage.
Helander is on the brink of becoming the most expensive Ibrox arrival since Walter Smith shelled out £4m to land Nikica Jelavic nearly nine years ago.

So, yet again it has fallen on this FF admin to have to discredit Ill Phil's Rangers lies.

Perhaps it's time for the deranged bigot to put his NUJ card in a drawer and call it a day as a 'journalist'?

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/rangers-sign-filip-helander/

Erm, who wants to break the news to Ill Phil?...

The pain of Phil 3 names at the confirmation of the signing of the big Swede brings me pleasure!!

Never surprises me how much time this site gives to discussing this useless POS
Years ago ,when he was at his height for poison ,I took bringing him down seriously.

Now, he is just an absolutely washed up screwball and really deserves to be ignored.

I

He has a guy that happens to know everything thats going on at Rangers and this guy is happy for him to publish all the intimate and private discussions on a Celtic blog.

This guy has also never been right about anything

This guy is part of the money making scheme to fleece the giros of Declans accross the United Kingdom
The sickener is that good hard-working Protestants are indirectly paying for their f#ckin' giros in the first place.

It would be hilarious if someone was to report him to his beloved NUJ and he was thrown out.

Won't happen, s_l.

I tried it seven years ago ... (ellipsis OK?)

E-mails re NUJ Investigation - 31 Aug 12
Subject: RE: Bigotry Concealed as 'Journalism"
Date: 31 August 2012 12:39:41 GMT+01:00
To: johnkp

Thank you for your email. We have received several complaints of a similar nature and will be investigating to see if there is a potential breach of the union's code of practice.

The Union's rules require that formal complaints requiring disciplinary action if a breach is discovered come from a member of the NUJ. Can you please confirm that you are a member and if so let me know your membership number? If you are not a member, then the complaint can only be followed through if the ethics council is sufficiently concerned to take up the complaint itself.

Regards,

Prof. Chris Frost,
Chair, NUJ Ethics Council

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 29 August 2012 15:44
To: ethics@nuj.org.uk
Subject: Bigotry Concealed as 'Journalism"

The piece of offensive doggerel shown below, is taken from a blog written by Phil Macgiollabhain, who is not only a member of the NUJ, but a member of the NUJ Republic of Ireland Council and the editor of the ROI NUJ magazine.

Surely this excremental piece of 'journalism' is in contravention of Articles 2 and 9 of the NUJ's own Code of Conduct - namely:

Article 2
"A journalist strives to ensure that information disseminated is honestly conveyed, accurate and fair"

and

Article 9
"A journalist produces no material likely to lead to hatred or discrimination on the grounds of a person's age, gender, race, colour, creed, legal status, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation".

Let me know what you intend to do about it.

johnkp

How convenient. You can only make a formal complaint about a member of the NUJ if you, yourself, are an NUJ member.

EDIT:
I forgot to say, it was his Pulitzer Prize-winning 'The Incubator' that I was complaining about. Imagine the outcry if someone wrote a similar piece about a mad 19th-century scientist who perfected a deadly potato virus.

Last edited:
This vermin and that other lying fantasist clabby will have thier agendas de-bunked when we win the title this year and the hordes realise that they have been paying them for stuff any uneducated bigot could have invented.

No more money you fuckin rat bastards.

I was perusing Kerrydale earlier, for nothing more than a laugh, after I saw all of the DUP posts on here!

Anyway, I saw a few posts from their fans, that had a good few likes, saying not to believe his pish!

Maybe the club have recruited him as a double agent to feed them shyte.
If we could turn Martin McGuinness and Gerry Adams then why not?
They must be the easiest community to infiltrate on God's blue planet.
They simply don't understand the term 'loyal'.

He has a cushion on his desk chair so he can reach his keyboard

Stands a mighty 5 ft 7 inches when not wearing his height enhancing shoes

It's his patter that gets me as if he's being really witty. Things like "Mr Let's Go" and "Director or Fantasy Mr Allen." Absolute screwball.

The man is an absolute brain donor.

It will almost sadden me when he dies, as it will be the end of a comedy legacy.

If you did't know any better you would actually think JJ and ill Phill are bears trolling the scum and fleecing the delusional c*nts.

Back