Filip Helander signs 4 year deal now Confirmed

Well if Rino likes Helander- then this sounds a good move to me

Rino mentions Helander's battling qualities & determination - coming from Rino - that really is saying something & he's saying that having watched FH more than anyone on here

We might well have a bargain whatever the price turns out to be

Has he arrived here yet?

Just landed mate

tenor.gif

So in this pretend scenario you have invented... are Rangers fans who like Morelos his 'fanboys'?

Oh wait, did you think this was insightful? That you think you have a better understanding of Morelos because he might refuse to train even though that hasn't actually happened and you've made it up?

The same could be said for 99% of footballers. You sound like an absolute try hard. There are no Morelos fan boys. There are Rangers fans, most of whom like him as he is our top scorer and best player.

This isn't teenagers on twitter arguing about Messi and Ronaldo.

When Goram refused to come back from holiday and got transfer listed... did you see him for what he was or was that cool?

I know, imagine Rangers fans actually liking our highest scoring player for years...

The Bears are starting to look very strong, get this guy signed and I think we’re in for a big season. And anyone wanting to put the boot into our own players can go %^*& themselves

Two new CBs are looking good.

Ojo looks a machine.

Docherty, Hastie too.

One thing I have thought (and many) when we played Aberdeen and such was how much we looked like wee boys on field compared to the big hammer throwers. Gerrard has recognised this it seems.

Goldson is the best CH in our league. Katic is not far behind him. Do not get the criticism Goldson gets. Imagine if he was Scottish, he would be our go to CH. He's a very good player and like most CH's his faults get highlighted more than his strengths.

I'm not convinced with the Swede at all. Seems like the Bologna fans arent too unhappy to see him leave. Contrast that with the Slavia Pargue fans who were gutted to see that Simon guy leave. I know it's only social media but the whole 'nervy' thing really worries me. Really need to trust MA and SG on this one.
Mate this guy is levels above deli I've seen him play numerous times and not once has he looked nervy if deli is that good then why has he been playing the the Czech league for the last 3/4 years while helander has been playing in a league where all the teams pride themselves on being good defensively. Your basing your opinion on what people think on social media rather despite probably not seeing either play.

Boys under some amount of pressure before a balls kicked. Fee alone brings that, if he can live upto the expectation he will be one hell of a player.

Mate this guy is levels above deli I've seen him play numerous times and not once has he looked nervy if deli is that good then why has he been playing the the Czech league for the last 3/4 years while helander has been playing in a league where all the teams pride themselves on being good defensively. Your basing your opinion on what people think on social media rather despite probably not seeing either play.

Fair enough I will take your word for it. Defenders we sign from Seria A generally turn out to be good. Do you think he is a step up from Goldson (who I rate)?

What is wrong with some people? A centre back playing in Italy and for Sweden, and some are ‘not convinced’ before they have even seen him play (or suddenly they are all keen followers of Bologna) Idiocy of the highest order

Fair enough I will take your word for it. Defenders we sign from Seria A generally turn out to be good. Do you think he is a step up from Goldson (who I rate)?
Yeah I would say hes better than Goldson he's a very good organiser and he's great in the air. He's got that type of attitude where he will buy into the club and the fans ect. I think he'll compliment Goldson well who I think will surprise a few this season with home much he will improve now he's bad a full season of football under his belt

Im dreaming this guy is the big dirty bawbag of a defender we’ve be crying out for, If he’s good enough for the Gaffer and Rino he’s good enough for me.

He’s not far away.....airport auntie has soaked 3 pairs of knickers already this morning but has resolved the problem now with a mop up her arse

In the economic world of Scottish football 3-6 million is big money

I’ll be honest with you mate , spending that on CH , winds up the mentally challengeds , gets it up the mhedia , but the focus and pressure on the lad will be huge , I trust management staff implicitly , but I worry about the sum .

I disagree.

He's always gone for a similar sort of fee... it won't be a big deal for him.

Not to our club he hasn’t mate , different ball game the pressure of such a fee , a good few on here sticking the boot into a boy we got for £1m that’s now worth £15m .

I’ll be honest with you mate , spending that on CH , winds up the mentally challengeds , gets it up the mhedia , but the focus and pressure on the lad will be huge , I trust management staff implicitly , but I worry about the sum .

Correct, the spotlight will be well and truly on him due to his price tag. I wonder if Scottish football's 'marquee' signing will be under the same pressure!

Another thread derailed by the same fannies arguing over sh*te that's not even relevant to the thread. Big Goldson getting the brunt of the nonsense now when it was Ryan Jack getting slated on every thread for weeks that had no relevance to him.

The forum is being ruined by lunatics these days.

Correct, the spotlight will be well and truly on him due to his price tag. I wonder if Scottish football's 'marquee' signing will be under the same pressure!

You know it mate , can just hear the questions to him just now , are you worried about your fee , you came with a big price tag , blah blah blah , only way they c,unts can operate , meanwhile they will ask their new defender it to begin with , then proceed to big up every single aspect of his game as if he is a world beater .

Another thread derailed by the same fannies arguing over sh*te that's not even relevant to the thread. Big Goldson getting the brunt of the nonsense now when it was Ryan Jack getting slated on every thread for weeks that had no relevance to him.

Its getting more and more difficult to get through threads as they get clogged up with same old crap every single time

Not the pressure of the fee, the pressure of our support based on the fee.
if our support can't come to terms with us paying a fee for a player, that's our problem not his, may as well be hibs.

The pressure comes with any Rangers jersey to win trophies. thats the pressure.

Signing a proven international player for a lot of money let’s enjoy the moment as it wasn’t long ago we had such amazing CBs like Perry and Cibriani , Not to mention Russel Martin.

This forum is a absolute joke at times.

Signing a proven international player for a lot of money let’s enjoy the moment as it wasn’t long ago we had such amazing CBs like Perry and Cibriani , Not to mention Russel Martin.

This forum is a absolute joke at times.
People and the internet are just a weird mix. None of the people I meet in real life are half as mad. Not sure where the lunebags go during daylight hours.

There's more posts mentioning the loonballs clogging up the thread than the actual loonball posts.

Ignore and enjoy. 55 is coming. They know it. We know it.

Back