U18s currently playing Huddersfield.

NYC has made a spectacular start to his Rangers career in the last 7 months or so and it looks like we have another with huge potential in Ritchie-Hosler, the guy we signed from the Man City Academy. He too has made a very promising start. They've both fitted in very well with the existing promising talent at THTC.

Rangers Youth Updates

@rfcyouthupdates

·
27m

GOAL Rangers Kane Ritchie-Hosler. Nice play from Nathan Young-Coombes & Cole McKinnon feeds the ball into Kane Ritchie-Hosler who spun & curled the ball home 5-0

-----

Rangers Youth Updates

@rfcyouthupdates

·
31m

GOAL Rangers Cole McKinnon. Good run from Nathan Young-Coombes to the byline then picks out Cole McKinnon to finish 4-0.

-----

Rangers Youth Updates
@rfcyouthupdates
·
38m
Nathan Young-Coombes is fouled in the box. Alex Lowry dispatches the penalty 3-0

------

Rangers Youth Updates

@rfcyouthupdates

·
50m

GOAL Rangers Nathan Young-Coombes. Lovely through ball from Adam Devine to Nathan Young-Coombes who picked his spot 2-0

------

Rangers Youth Updates

@rfcyouthupdates

·
53m

GOAL Rangers Nathan Young-Coombes from the penalty spot. 1-0

Young-Coombs has been withdrawn... I wonder if we'll see him on Sunday?

Unlikely mate, he may be doing very well but he is only 16, many guys in the pecking order ahead of him for a shot at first team action. Easy to get carried away with youth performances. Players like Dapo and McPake have been bodying teams at this level for years.

Young-Coombs has been withdrawn... I wonder if we'll see him on Sunday?

He looks a very promising talent but I'd say he's still a long, long way from the first team. If we want to play some youngsters against Marseille we have the likes of Rudden and Atakayi ahead of NYC in the queue. Even Mebude would be ahead of NYC. His chance will come but its a way off yet.

He looks a very promising talent but I'd say he's still a long, long way from the first team. If we want to play some youngsters against Marseille we have the likes of Rudden and Atakayi ahead of NYC in the queue. Even Mebude would be ahead of NYC. His chance will come but its a way off yet.

It might just even be an 'experience' with the first team, match day squad but no playing action. I think we've done that a few times with youngsters who've done well.

Ha ha, bit of a cock-up from the OP there then. The Twitter feed clearly says Cambridge as well.

https://twitter.com/rfcyouthupdates?lang=en

Now @Morelos2106 has caused further confusion. Who the f*ck are we playing LOL?

EDIT: Got it now, the reference to Cambridge is for next week. Apologies OP. Its @TheStandardBearer who's got it wrong.
If you look at the twitter feed it says the cambridge game on the 16th of July will be played at the HTC. Their is a tweet on the 9th of July stating we are playing huddersfield today.

Now 7-0 btw

This appears to be the age group where there is some real exciting talent coming through, where we should really be targetting getting at least 3 or 4 to transition through to the first team over the next few years.

Very impressive group of lads. Would it be fair to say these boys are the first group who have benefited wholly from the changes introduced by the current board?

Back