Meet the players

Rossrfc1989

My 6 year old son is daft on "Alfredo" n wants him to sign his shirt, incase he leaves.

When n where is best to be on sunday before game to have a chance of this?

Cheers

Prob not much chance before the game mate best chance is waiting at club deck entrance at copland rd blue gates players come out after the game and usually a load of kids waiting for pics n stuff

Prob not much chance before the game mate best chance is waiting at club deck entrance at copland rd blue gates players come out after the game and usually a load of kids waiting for pics n stuff
I met/saw,Candeias,Tav, Greg Stewart,and Jake Hastie last week,and that was me just walking from Edmiston Drive to Ibrox subway,not stopping and hanging around looking for anyone.

I sit in Bar 72, normally stay for around an hour after the game and normally see the players leaving, on Sunday there against Oxford they all left via the Copland after 30mins of the final whistle. My wee bit got pics with most players

Not anymore they don’t. Crash barriers up and they exit through Copland

Yep Tav’s personalised plate Lamborghini was there at the Oxford game.
I seen his Mum and Dad getting out of a white Audi with the plate TAV 18 or something,Tav had just parked his Lambo minutes before.

They either come out at barriers on Copland Road you will see a crowd gathering or at the side of club deck . I met Shagger Jones and Hastie at the barriers on Sunday Alfredo came out Club Deck. They’re all great and will definitely sign and get photos . I got a shirt signed for charity last season and was no problem to get them to do it .

They either come out at barriers on Copland Road you will see a crowd gathering or at the side of club deck . I met Shagger Jones and Hastie at the barriers on Sunday Alfredo came out Club Deck. They’re all great and will definitely sign and get photos . I got a shirt signed for charity last season and was no problem to get them to do it .
I'm in same situation, my boys desperate to get pics. was hoping to meet a few players before game. Would it be better waiting till after?
They were posing for selfies and giving autographs before the Oxford game mate,the only one who didn't get stopped was Hastie,I'm too old for that carry on so just tapped his shoulder and said 'Good luck in your Rangers career Jake' :))

Cherr
They were posing for selfies and giving autographs before the Oxford game mate,the only one who didn't get stopped was Hastie,I'm too old for that carry on so just tapped his shoulder and said 'Good luck in your Rangers career Jake' :))
Cheers mate, think I'll take them for around 1130 and hope for the best

I'm flying up with my boy on Thursday and we'll be floating about Glasgow until the St Joseph game - anyone got any idea what time the players might arrive for the game on Thursday?

Back