Your ideas for sub-forums and designs etc

A sub forum or at least a pinned thread for those asking "I'll be in Glasgow / Carlisle / Benidorm - where can I watch the game" :rolleyes:

One main forum for rangers and all football (so the old bear pit)

A sub forum for all other sports for the folks that like that sort of thing. Cricket can go in the deviants' sub forum

We're not going to have to post 250 shite comments to get in the lounge are we?

I spent more time in the lounge than the bear pit in the last couple of years.

A single thread where any celtic stuff gets moved to .worst part of the old board was the amount of threads on the front page about them .

Most people will pick something Rangers but you will get some folk who have an avatar of some wife with her tits out.

Also makes it more obvious people aren't working when browsing at work!
You can turn them off in preferences.

We need a different theme, no need to be stuck in the 90s here. Not sure what the options are for XenForo, but maybe something like one of these:

https://pixelexit.com/products/edge.30/
https://www.themehouse.com/xenforo/themes/material

Pixel edit does the best themes, and extremely customisable, the theme we use on PULSE is pixeledit and its free, I also use it on a FIFA site in completely different colours.

Very user friendly for mobiles as well which is a huge bonus.

I'd definitely split the football forum. One for Rangers and another for everything else.

Adding a buying/selling page is a good idea too.

Rest of the forum seemed fine the way it was to me.

I'd keep Tech and Lounge together.

Tech lay empty for ages and usually the type of thing an instant reply would have been ideal for.

Tickets

Gambling

Wrestling

Techno Lounge

Bear Pit

Somewhere for folk to go and say ' Delete this thread' and 'remember where we were 5 years ago'.

A sub forum for things that became behemoth threads, like Wrestling, GoT or other popular shite would be good, to save clogging up The Lounge with that stuff instead of the important chat about Bruce Forsyth being a dick and wotnot.

Another vote for the bear pit to be Rangers related only. Also is there any hope of a new theme? Its all just a bit bland for me

Numbers viewing threads.

More than top 20 threads visible on page 1.

An over 18s section with boobies.

It's understandable it's all a bit of a muddle just now, but looking forward to the return of the lounge. Probably the only site(or sub forum) I visited every day for about 10/11years.

I'd keep Tech and Lounge together.

Tech lay empty for ages and usually the type of thing an instant reply would have been ideal for.

Tickets

Gambling

Wrestling

Techno Lounge

Bear Pit

Tech had quite a decent amount of posters in the gaming related threads. It worked quite well the way it was imo.

How many people are watching a thread.

An easier way to get straight to the end of a thread.

Change background colour.

Keep thread title in view

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/sub-forums-poll.111/

^^ I set up a poll earlier to try and collate the ideas/suggestions, but it has since been buried in the clutter.

At the time of posting:
52% of votes (117) were to keep The Bear Pit as was on the other forum.
48% of votes (106) voted to have separate sub forum for other football/sports chat.

60% of people that voted, voted to keep the tech forum alive.
100 votes (45% of participants) for a new Sub Forum dedicated to the History of the club.

67% wanted a Special access/NSFW forum. (dirty bassas :D)

Other suggestions included a Trading/Jobs forum and an advice section with 98 and 96 votes respectively.

Change this smiley :D to this
biggrin_1.gif

I'm really struggling without sub-forums.

It's a tough read and hard to track things of interest.

Can we set up a Lounge in the interim just to break it out?

Back