Morelos 5/1 to stay

gerrard32

Just seen on oddschecker that Paddy Power are offering odds of 5/1 that he stays!
Considering that Gerrard said there have been no offers the odds seem high, maybe.
Palace are 11/10 favs with the same firm to sign him.

I expect him to be a Rangers player when the new season starts. Those odds are very generous given the current circumstances.

I think he'll stay, if he does I'll be delighted! Best player in the league, will go for a fortune next season after firing us to 55

Palace 7/4. on skybet he was 8/1 on Wednesday to join them.before anyone says it only takes a small bet for the odds to change.i know I'm only saying the odds from Wednesday

I work with a few good palace fans and they are concerned how little they are doing early in the transfer market considering they got the cash from man u and Zaha looks likely to go,it's good their window closes early as they could get twitchy and meet our asking price the longer that goes on which gives us some time to find a replacement

Personally I hope he stays to win us 55 and to stop all this perception about his temperament holding him back as a player.

Jesus mate that means NOTHING.

Odds are completely unsubstantiated. The ONLY thing it means is that low odds = lots of bets.

My son thinks he is brilliant , for me I would prefer he moved on. I defended him to the hilt v Aberdeen last August . Battle fever took over at Ibrox in the first game v Celtic and I did the same . In reality he isn't a team player , he does what he feels is best for him .
Be prepared for the pelters you’ll take on here mate

I think the talk will be stay til January and see where we are. If we are in about it,which i fully expect us to be, i can see him staying til end of season. If we ar off the pace the agreement will be we sell him in January. Just my opinion

There’s a good chance he’ll start season with us and still move before EPL window closes.

He is off IMO, I think I’ve got a great judge of character and body language and the signs are telling me he is going.

ooDfoOO.jpg

West Ham need strikers having offloaded 3 and brought nobody in, could see a last minute panic buy...which will fall into our hands money wise.
Come on Alfie 6 months wee man!

My son thinks he is brilliant , for me I would prefer he moved on. I defended him to the hilt v Aberdeen last August . Battle fever took over at Ibrox in the first game v Celtic and I did the same . In reality he isn't a team player , he does what he feels is best for him .
Yep. He goes we need to find 30 goals.

The bookies don't often get it wrong, those odds are priced high because they are convinced he is leaving.

Aberdeen last August was the red card he had rescinded.
I don't know why you had to defend him after the first game at Ibrox against the filth, because the vermin released a statement and their fans threatened a referee?

Seems odd that for a player who saw red 5 times, you chose the one that didn't count and a game he wasn't even booked in.

One more season at Rangers soykd do him the World of good. Learning under the guidance of Steven Gerrard along with Michael Beale training sessions will improve him. He should also be absolutely hounding Jermain Defoe and taking a look at how the wee man conducts himself both on and off the pitch, he could not take advice from a more impeccable professional.

So yeah, one more season banging in the goals. He could easily beat his tally from last season and lift a league title at the end of it along with another trophy or two :p

If he where to achieve that then I believe there would be clubs queueing at the door to speak to the wee fella. He will get his multi million pound move of that there is no doubt. But he shouldn't just jump at the first club frkm England willing to take him on for the sake of it. If he keeps on inproving at the rate he has been he will get a right good move. I'm not saying one of the top 6 but he could possibly go to a West Ham or an Everton.

West Ham need strikers having offloaded 3 and brought nobody in, could see a last minute panic buy...which will fall into our hands money wise.
Come on Alfie 6 months wee man!

West Ham have all but signed Haller from Frankfurt for 38m

I’ve a feeling he’ll stay although if we receive a bid in the region of £15 million I’d take it all day long.

Good player on his day but he just doesn’t seem to learn his lesson when it comes to the discipline side.

Yep. He goes we need to find 30 goals.

I'm old enough to remember the ''Nae Boyd Nae Goals'' campaign. The next season we actually scored more goals overall as the team wasnt overly reliant on one guy to stick the ball in the pokey.

We've survived Laudrup leaving. Gazza. McCoist. I could go on I'm sure you get the drift.

Rangers will continue to prosper without any player.

Aberdeen last August was the red card he had rescinded.
I don't know why you had to defend him after the first game at Ibrox against the filth, because the vermin released a statement and their fans threatened a referee?

Seems odd that for a player who saw red 5 times, you chose the one that didn't count and a game he wasn't even booked in.

At Aberdeen he appeared innocent when the lump of wood fouled him off the ball and he kicked out, Against Celtic he was involved in probably six incidents. Would Defoe have got involved in any of those incidents - no.

At Aberdeen he appeared innocent when the lump of wood fouled him off the ball and he kicked out, Against Celtic he was involved in probably six incidents. Would Defoe have got involved in any of those incidents - no.
At Aberdeen he was innocent, the red card was rescinded.
Against the vermin, he wasn't booked.
Even after the filth threatening Beaton, demanding the SFA take action and a 3 week campaign by the media to have him banned, he still had no case to answer.
I do remember 3 incidents in the game that caused the meltdown, perhaps you can remind us all what the 6 were.
I don't think you will though.

Your son is correct.

I'd leave it at that apart from the fact the team who beat the mentally challengeds in the first game at Ibrox will go down in Rangers history.

He may see that the signings we have made will give him a great chance of not only being a league champion but also a legend if he scored over 40 goals
In reality I think he would prefer to be playing in EPL or La Liga, over winning a title with us.

He's aching for the big time. Our offering of going to places like Hamilton, Livingston, St Midden cannot give him that. He's been there, seen it, done it. He sees it as time to move on now. And I understand that. He is a lad from deepest Colombia with no connections to Rangers. He will make us a tidy profit. That's all we can ask for.

In reality I think he would prefer to be playing in EPL or La Liga, over winning a title with us.

He's aching for the big time. Our offering of going to places like Hamilton, Livingston, St Midden cannot give him that.
Then CP are not the club he should go to as they have sold their main chance maker. Alfredo will get his move to a far better club.

Back