Marseille Pay the gate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean every single gate in the copland is pay at the gate or just selected ones

Queues were massive last week before ko v Oxford, would advise at least be there 45 mins bko to get in. Assume itll be more than kast weeks 22k

Does anyone know if the portacabins at the Copland will be selling tickets today? They were open for the Friday night Burnley game last year.

The queue to buy tickets at the Oxford game went down quite quickly. I was in it for about 15 min max and that was an hour before the game. The queue to collect tickets bought online however was a different matter. We walked past it and it was massive. Looked at least a 45min wait.

Glad I just turned up and got them. You could also buy tickets for anywhere you fancied. GR for us. :)

The queue to buy tickets at the Oxford game went down quite quickly. I was in it for about 15 min max and that was an hour before the game. The queue to collect tickets bought online however was a different matter. We walked past it and it was massive. Looked at least a 45min wait.

Glad I just turned up and got them. You could also buy tickets for anywhere you fancied. GR for us. :)
im looking to take my wee boy to todays game ,looking at the stadium plan for tickets available today the rear sections are greyed out. if i turn up to pay at the gate will the rear sections be open .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back