Gerry Collins on Rocksport

Recoba

Official Ticketer
I mentioned this during the week but never posted the link to the conversation between Bill and Gerry, telling us about a fantasy interview in which Gerrard stated he was only in the market for free transfers and loans :rolleyes:

They also let us know thay Edmundson was a free transfer.

If you want to listen skip to 44 mins

https://www.podbean.com/eu/pb-u9ruk-b7504b

It's why that shitty show will never be taken seriously.

Two old duffers talking shite, one of them a bitter as fúck jakeball and unable to hide his hatred and the other who as presenter of the show displays an embarrassing lack of knowledge.

I lasted two minutes there. The Aribo and Edmundson conversation has to be heard to be believed. Neither of them have a clue what they are talking about.

Two old duffers talking shite, one of them a bitter as fúck jakeball and unable to hide his hatred and the other who as presenter of the show displays an embarrassing lack of knowledge.

I lasted two minutes there. The Aribo and Edmundson conversation has to be heard to be believed. Neither of them have a clue what they are talking about.
Radio Clyde have had that philosophy for years.

I know its embarrassing, if Bill had anything about him he would have asked Gerry when this made up.interview with Gerrard took place rather than allowing his lies to go unchallenged.

Why oh why do folk listen to this p*sh and get wound up. Radio, papers (and papes) are all out to get it and cant believe our fans continue to bite and get offended!

It's just your typical ignorant, agenda laden drivel that Scottish football fans get served up. I can't think of a single journalist or pundit associated with Scottish football who is insightful and objective, apart from perhaps Neil McCann. The rest of them are either shock jock Celtic cheerleaders like Sutton, Hartson or Stewart, dribbling idiots like Guidi, Collins, Waddell and Leckie and then we have the BBC Brigade. It's why more and more fans will continue to produce their own content like the brilliant heart and hand and turn their back on the 'traditional' press.

It's just your typical ignorant, agenda laden drivel that Scottish football fans get served up. I can't think of a single journalist or pundit associated with Scottish football who is insightful and objective, apart from perhaps Neil McCann. The rest of them are either shock jock Celtic cheerleaders like Sutton, Hartson or Stewart, dribbling idiots like Guidi, Collins, Waddell and Leckie and then we have the BBC Brigade. It's why more and more fans will continue to produce their own content like the brilliant heart and hand and turn their back on the 'traditional' press.

Couldn’t have put it better myself mate.

They make so much shit up however even if we do get free signings what team doesn’t.

The standard of Scottish football punditry/journalism is staggeringly bad. It's the only country I can think of where TV pundits are employed to openly bait or mock the biggest club in the country on a weekly basis on air whilst the presenter stands there grinning like a moron.

Yeah, I'm looking at you BT Sport...

We no longer have sports reporters or sports journalists in this country.

What we have now is wannabe almost famous bloggers and fanboys

I was on there on Tuesday trying to talk about the game and general stuff through an ever-so-slightly-drunken haze.

Not sure how I sounded at all!

I'm of the opinion that we need to forget trying to be impartial when it comes to analysing football, because you don't get into the game or watch it with that viewpoint. It talks to very few football fans. Let pundits be biased and tell us that they are. Then we can judge them on what they say rather than why they're saying it.

I'm going to sound like The Gub, but the simple truth is RCs, Nationalists and those who have been contaminated by wearing that hooped shirt find it impossible to be objective when it comes to Rangers.
Our very existence eats away at their one track minds.

The show is good when Bill is on with Shuggy Burns.

Some take it too serious sometimes
When they are reporting lies thats different from just not liking what someone says, they are going on about an interview that never happened.

The show is good when Bill is on with Shuggy Burns.

Some take it too serious sometimes
Shuggie is one I can listen to , him and Murdo Mcleod were ok on a Monday , but Collins and that other nasely voiced piece of shit Gerry " Cabey" McCabe are murder .

Common denominator being they are bitter thick poets.

I must've missed that, apologies.

I just don't take it too seriously. But I'd rather listen to Bill and Shug than Clyde or the BBC
Yea it usually doesn't bother me but Collins said he watched an interview and Gerrard said he was only in the market for loans and free transfers, this interview as we know never took place and Bill failed to question him on it and then tell us Edmundson was a free transfer.

My gripe with Bill is he is hosting the show and should be doing his research to know how much players where bought for etc rather than making up p1sh

What a fucking 100% mong Gerry Collins is I know rock all about that mob but I wasn’t go on a radio station and attempt embarrass myself talking about them this rocket makes a living out of it.

He got himself all hot and bothered about the price of our pitch, he’s probably been admitted to hospital when we announced Helander

Stopped listening to Rocksport because of tools like this. The bitterness oozes out the mentally challenged and he's not very bright at all.

The show was decent for a while but turned sh*te
quite quickly over a few months.

I’m sure lustig gave transfer advice to his old club weeks after finding out through a leaked document he was getting let go. Desperate made up pish

Reactions: VGM
How funny is it gonna be fin helander is a great player for us and they’re claiming they walked away from a deal for him . Bunch of idiots them lot and i canny wait for 55 to see them all have the worst meltdown in football history

Yea he said Lustig told Celtic not to sign him lol following on from fat phils blog saying Celtic said no to him, fcking freaks !

His source is obvs fat Phil, Gerry donates 100 quid a month waiting to get off over the fantasy blogs

Last edited:
Never met a Gerry who isn’t a rabid 19th Century Terrorist bastard.

Gerry Collins backs this up.
Served with a bloke in the British Army called Gerry from Dublin. He is the one exception to the rule-when he was a Warrant Officer he would disappear from the Exercise for ‘supply runs’ that would involve getting himself totally pished in the store. One night he fell asleep beside a gas fire and gave his arse 3rd degree burns!!!:) Absolute gentleman and the only Gerry I would ever have a pint or two with

I actually think some of the best presenters at least,have f.ucked off to work elsewhere.Derek Rae,another guy whose name escapes me that went to the US(journalist),Craig Burley even as well.
I don't mind Darrell Currie that's still here either but he's surrounded by halfwits so he's no chance.

Back