Montegordo

blueskin52

Mate's going to montegordo in Portugal end of August. Any bears know if any rangers friendly pubs in the area. Will be there for mentally challengeds game.

Onl
Mate's going to montegordo in Portugal end of August. Any bears know if any rangers friendly pubs in the area. Will be there for mentally challengeds game.
Only Rangers bar as far as im aware is the Brittania in Albufeira which is quite a bit away from MonteGordo. Plenty of pubs will have the game on if not in MonteGordo then Villa Real de Santo Antonio or even in Tavira.

Just jump the subway mate :))

Taxi to Faro airport, Flight to Arrecife and another taxi to PDC. Still do able.

Off topic when we were in Albufeira I told a local that we were going to get the train to Tavira and he said don't bother as Montegordo was better and we should take a trip across the border into Spain.

Taxi to Faro airport, Flight to Arrecife and another taxi to PDC. Still do able.

Off topic when we were in Albufeira I told a local that we were going to get the train to Tavira and he said don't bother as Montegordo was better and we should take a trip across the border into Spain.
MonteGordo is tiny compared to Tavira, dunno where he got that from lol.

Actually I was wondering if Montegordo was a left back, centre forward or yet another centre back. Hotter than a bastard here too Clyde !

10 days in Portugal fine, half a sunny day in guid auld Gala and burnt to a frazzle. One of those days where it was cloudy /sunny/ drizzling rain/ cloudy/sunny.

MonteGordo is tiny compared to Tavira, dunno where he got that from lol.

Yeah thats what I thought when I googled it. To be fair he did mention Vila De Real San Antonio rather than Montegordo, and when I say local he was actually Nepalese but stayed in Albufeira for 10 years.

Was also told by another bar owner to go to neither and visit Fuseta which was basically just a beach.

10 days in Portugal fine, half a sunny day in guid auld Gala and burnt to a frazzle. One of those days where it was cloudy /sunny/ drizzling rain/ cloudy/sunny.
90’s in Minneapolis and tropical humidity. I’ll buy you a lager tops in the Harry next time I’m in blighty.

90’s in Minneapolis and tropical humidity. I’ll buy you a lager tops in the Harry next time I’m in blighty.

Harrow has turned into the Gluepot, You would not approve of it compared to your heyday. You cannot get a decent pub crawl like we used to to in the old days, can you remember the usual routine ?.

Salmon, Golden Lion, Bridge, Maxwell, Harrow, The Polish Club,The Royal, The Douglas, The Abb, Cuddy Green, Auld Mill, Waverely wine bar, Glue Pot, The Priv, The Railway, The Kings and then on to Digbys or the 3 J's. Sometimes frequenting the Ukranian Club the YM club and the Ladhope on the odd occasion. Sundays we would even venture to the Kingsknowes FFS.

Oh to be young again when we went out Thursday, Friday,Saturday and Sunday.

Harrow has turned into the Gluepot, You would not approve of it compared to your heyday. You cannot get a decent pub crawl like we used to to in the old days, can you remember the usual routine ?.

Salmon, Golden Lion, Bridge, Maxwell, Harrow, The Polish Club,The Royal, The Douglas, The Abb, Cuddy Green, Auld Mill, Waverely wine bar, Glue Pot, The Priv, The Railway, The Kings and then on to Digbys or the 3 J's. Sometimes frequenting the Ukranian Club the YM club and the Ladhope on the odd occasion. Sundays we would even venture to the Kingsknowes FFS.

Oh to be young again when we went out Thursday, Friday,Saturday and Sunday.
The Polish and Ukay clubs are gone ! Where does Troj get his cherry vodkas now ?

Yeah thats what I thought when I googled it. To be fair he did mention Vila De Real San Antonio rather than Montegordo, and when I say local he was actually Nepalese but stayed in Albufeira for 10 years.

Was also told by another bar owner to go to neither and visit Fuseta which was basically just a beach.
MonteGordo is lovely you will enjoy it, don’t worry. Fuseta is not worth the travel its tiny. Altura has another nice beach near MonteGordo if thats what you are after. Tavira has a large shopping centre if thats of interest and is the biggest town of the three mentioned.

Is the Brittania bar in Albufeira still open/a bears bar?
Going in 2 weeks.

Cheers.
I’m heading there on the 27th.
Bar still open mate! Spoke to Alan today still up for sale but no concrete offers. Will still be a bears bar for the foreseeable! Heading down for the game just now. Enjoy your week when it comes! 31 degrees at the moment.

Back