Attendance on Thursday?

Papasmurf

Official Ticketer
What is it looking like? Hopefully a sell out.

Has anyone been counting availability of late? :D

I’m away but giving my ticket to my brother who is back from South Africa. Last game he was at was January 2nd 1971... he got home eventually, and when he did he didn’t even know what had happened. My parents were besides themselves with worry. I think he will see a few changes :)
Wow. That is going to be such an emotional day for him.

I'd say 40k although the true no. may be smaller if like me you ticked the option on the ST but cannot actually make the game

I’m away but giving my ticket to my brother who is back from South Africa. Last game he was at was January 2nd 1971... he got home eventually, and when he did he didn’t even know what had happened. My parents were besides themselves with worry. I think he will see a few changes :)
Wow, that is quite a story.
Good luck to him I hope he has a great time back at Ibrox
But just wow!

Superb mate.

I'd almost want to be with him on Thursday just to witness his reaction.

Great stuff.

Might be 45k tickets sold as above but with it being a Thursday night and the tie over I reckon actual attendance will be around 35k as some who ticked the box might not bother to turn up

Wow, that is quite a story.
Good luck to him I hope he has a great time back at Ibrox
But just wow!

I’m sure it will be quite an experience and with a 40k+ crowd I hope he gets the full experience ;-)

To those saying emotional. I’m not so sure that he looks upon it that way. He left Ibrox that day as normal. Gotta remember there were no phones, social media or instant information. He left with his mates and went home via a boozer no doubt. I was only 6... even so, I’m delighted to give him my ticket and welcome home back to our hoose. :)

Didn’t take my ST option for the game but booked a seat in the Copland to sit near some colleagues. Not been in that stand in years.

Back