Can you take a dog to Youth games at HTC?

Canine Loyal RSC

Gers.png
I hear the Dug Loyal are excited at the rumours of us maybe signing Kemar Woof?

......... I'll get me collar..............

There’s a closed doors game against Cambridge United tomorrow at THTC. Was meant to be a Dev Squad game and played down in Largs but we’ve asked them to upgrade it to give us a tougher game. I’d guess it will be a Rangers team made up of fringe players, players needing games and some of the u20 youngsters.

Yeah think we have made it behind closed doors and might give the big swede some minutes even though he’s only had a couple of days training.

A know this is random but fancy going to the youth game at the hummel centre tomorrow. Can dugs get in? Its only a wee French bulldog? Lol

Would imagine its a no but cany find a number

You know the rules mate. When it comes to lassies and dugs a picture must be posted:))

How do you find out when games are on? And is it easy to get it? Fancy popping in on occasion

Follow @rfcyouthupdates on Twitter. The account is unofficial but Willie is 100% spot in with his info regarding the youths. If there are parking spaces available at the Hummel then security will let you in. If not most people park outside on the road. Willie will also state if the game is open to the public.

I was there on Friday for the game v Huddersfield & the first team were there training. My 14 year old son got his picture with Morelos.

Tomorrow's game is open to the public.

Follow @rfcyouthupdates on Twitter. The account is unofficial but Willie is 100% spot in with his info regarding the youths. If there are parking spaces available at the Hummel then security will let you in. If not most people park outside on the road. Willie will also state if the game is open to the public.

I was there on Friday for the game v Huddersfield & the first team were there training. My 14 year old son got his picture with Morelos.

Tomorrow's game is open to the public.

The OP wants to know if his dug can get in to watch , no mention of dugs getting in sir

A know this is random but fancy going to the youth game at the hummel centre tomorrow. Can dugs get in? Its only a wee French bulldog? Lol

Would imagine its a no but cany find a number
Put a scarf on him.
You’ll certainly have seen uglier at games.

GK
LB
CB
CB
RB - James Cavalier
MF - Ryan Jack Russel
MF -
MF -
FW - Spaniel Candeias
FW -
FW -

Can we complete a starting XI?

Coming to a thread near you soon - "Can my Budgie join the travel club even through he is only 3 months old and does he get a discount?" :D
He could get a frequent flyer discount.

Back on subject, I took my dug to a midweek Glasgow Cup game at Lesser Hampden. Killed 2 birds with one stone, dog got her walk, I got to see the Gers. I stay just along the road.

Back