Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Top man bn.

Bobafett Bear & JF1960 - Has Helene contacted this man ? This could blow this wide open given they have ignored them as well as a significant number of normal people of the public.

Your thoughts ?

Spoke to her earlier GR,I was going to suggest prof Tomkins/Zahawi as another avenue to go for them,I’ll obviously run it past in my next txt or chat.

It’s very clear that everyone is pretty much getting the same response from spineless shitehouse MSPs
If the suggested documentary is going ahead I really hope they have tried to have correspondence with these spineless bastards as well.

It’s one thing sending a pre agreed party response by email but it’s an entirely different thing giving a response to a documentary that could seriously damage your votes.

I really hope this documentary happens and that they go to town on all these vile bastards including MSPs that are meant to serve the publics best interests

I was at the match. Rangers didn't engage in any 'cover up' but, from memory, the legal requirements of the day saw the Club escape the sort of penalties that would undoubtedly be applicable today. We did nothing wrong in that context - its just the way the law was in those days. You can't apply todays standards to near 50 years ago. Way off topic for this thread though.

I was there too and I would agree with your comment.

However, in my opinion, Rangers were criminally liable for those deaths. Unlike Celtic fans with this scandal, I'm not going to pretend that we did nothing wrong.

It’s very clear that everyone is pretty much getting the same response from spineless shitehouse MSPs
If the suggested documentary is going ahead I really hope they have tried to have correspondence with these spineless bastards as well.

It’s one thing sending a pre agreed party response by email but it’s an entirely different thing giving a response to a documentary that could seriously damage your votes.

I really hope this documentary happens and that they go to town on all these vile bastards including MSPs that are meant to serve the publics best interests

I’m not sure we want to give SNP MSPs any more of our time. They’ve had their chance & blown it. We have lots of documented evidence to show that.

Let’s focus our energy on where we think we can get a result, which is outwith these bigots.

Below was my second email to Mr zahawi after he outlined that it was a Scottish government issue due to having a devolved government. But I couldn’t leave it at that. So I sent this and received the reply above.

Thank you very much for your reply. After numerous attempts of trying to contact the SNP in Holyrood I have had no reply whatsoever. I have had one reply from Scottish Labour which basically was an acknowledgement that they have received my email.
Is there anyone you can direct me to in Westminster who would listen to what’s going on in Scotland and assist us in getting justice for the victims and their families. Our justice secretary has not replied to anyone who has contacted him on the subject.
Even the families are getting no reply from the justice secretary. Ruth Davidson and her colleague Adam Thomkins are pushing for an inquiry but Celtic football club are refusing to speak with Mr Thomkins. I have a copy of the letter that Mr Thomkins sent to said football club, but their chief executive refuses to meet him and has stated this publicly.
I am a lifelong Scottish conservative and I would really appreciate if you can help me with this. Surely there must be someone in Westminster that can assist me for the sake of the victims. Six convictions so far connected to Celtic football club.
I am trying my hardest Mr Zahawi but keep hitting a brick wall. I fully understand that we have a devolved government but with something as serious as this there must be something I can do reference Westminster.

Thank you again for your time.

Just sent you a text mate. Think this is what you were looking for. Sorry about the delay.

Let me know when you want to chat later ;)

Well played @BlueNose94 a positive avenue to peruse and another MP sympathetic,scandalous we have to resort to an outside MP in this country in Scotland.

Like Prof Tomkins someone actually prepared to go against the grain and actually do their job.
Like you say it’s another avenue to pursue. We can’t give up. The SNP have had their chance imo. We have tried everything as an electorate to gain action or even comment with no reply.
So that’s why I’ve decided to to seek answers from Westminster.

Well played @BlueNose94 a positive avenue to peruse and another MP sympathetic,scandalous we have to resort to an outside MP in this country in Scotland.

Like Prof Tomkins someone actually prepared to go against the grain and actually do their job.

Absolutely agree BB. It’s actually a scandal the behaviour of these people we PAY to serve our population.

Below was my second email to Mr zahawi after he outlined that it was a Scottish government issue due to having a devolved government. But I couldn’t leave it at that. So I sent this and received the reply above.

Thank you very much for your reply. After numerous attempts of trying to contact the SNP in Holyrood I have had no reply whatsoever. I have had one reply from Scottish Labour which basically was an acknowledgement that they have received my email.
Is there anyone you can direct me to in Westminster who would listen to what’s going on in Scotland and assist us in getting justice for the victims and their families. Our justice secretary has not replied to anyone who has contacted him on the subject.
Even the families are getting no reply from the justice secretary. Ruth Davidson and her colleague Adam Thomkins are pushing for an inquiry but Celtic football club are refusing to speak with Mr Thomkins. I have a copy of the letter that Mr Thomkins sent to said football club, but their chief executive refuses to meet him and has stated this publicly.
I am a lifelong Scottish conservative and I would really appreciate if you can help me with this. Surely there must be someone in Westminster that can assist me for the sake of the victims. Six convictions so far connected to Celtic football club.
I am trying my hardest Mr Zahawi but keep hitting a brick wall. I fully understand that we have a devolved government but with something as serious as this there must be something I can do reference Westminster.

Thank you again for your time.
Well done Sir.

The SNP's - Votes Before Weans - policy may well ensure there is no investigation into celtic sexual abuse of children at the risk of upsetting their core republican vote.

A few questions as I am a bit thick -

Is a public inquiry in the best interest of the victims and their lawyer and their case?
Would a public inquiry delay or affect any court case?
If so to above, how could the public ensure there is a completely professional independent inquiry with no sneaky agenda driven filth in there?

For true objectivity & transparency its in my opinion in the Gray Family ( and many many others ) interests in this Inquiry being led independently of the Scottish Government.

That’s why I changed to writing to MPs and not MSPs.

We need this to be outwith these lowlives hands.

They will not guarantee justice to the victims. That’s my opinion mate.

My reply...,

I really do appreciate your help in this matter and will gladly email you any further information you require.
On behalf of the victims and their families,they have nowhere else to turn to seek justice.
For months now we have been pushing for this inquiry to get underway as we believe there is a whole lot more to be uncovered reference Celtic football club.
We have a justice secretary that on not only this issue but other issues also that has proved he is not fit for purpose and refuses to speak to his electorate. A very sad state of affairs in a democratic society.
I thank you again for taking this issue on and you have my continued support as a conservative voter.

Regards ****
Brilliant mate, keep going.

Another reply from Scottish Government

Population Health Directorate Active Scotland Division
E: reagan.woodrow@gov.scot
abcd
Mr R.K.
___
Our ref: 2019/0018044 16 July, 2019 Dear Mr R.K. Thank you for your emails to the First Minister, Minister for Children and Young People and Minister for Community Safety. As stated in my response to your email of 5 June to the Cabinet Secretary for Justice (reference 2019/0017042), the Scottish Government will consider next steps when the final Martin Henry report is published – therefore, I have nothing further to add to my previous correspondence at this time. Yours sincerely Reagan Woodrow

I’m hoping Professor Tomkins is going to be the man to do this. This is why we have to show him as much support as possible. Celtic can’t keep ignoring the man. They are obviously listening to their lawyers and the shield of hollicom to try and deflect the issue.
If Celtic keep refusing which it is looking like they are then it will come up in Holyrood eventually.
Others on here have complained that it’s taking to long and I agree with that to a certain extent. This is because the SNP are governing who put votes before justice. But I’m hoping Mr Tomkins is gathering as much evidence as possible to take them on. It’s no good him starting this without having everything in place. The man is a professor in law so I’m hoping he’s covering every loophole before going for the jugular.
Absolutely agree with on this BN94 , Professor Tomkins has to be the point of the spearhead in any attack to motivate this useless shower at Holyrood and we can only be the right and left flanks of support to him . He is the one with the experience of how the Law works and I am sure he will know who is building the barriers of denial to save the so called “ good name “ of Paedo Harbourers FC . The most important move in my opinion would be for one of us who has the communication skills and the time and patience to speak for us as one with Professor Tomkins on this very disturbing situation for the victims and their families first and foremost and then it will be up to us to ensure that the SFA carry out suitable punishment for cover-ups of the past . If someone with “ know how “ would set up a vote column or whatever , we could vote for a main spokesperson who would have the time and patience to put forward any suggestions he or she thinks are important valid points . I know there are some very capable candidates on here who have done outstanding work by writing to many MPs and the Justice Minister :confused: without getting enough support back so a Very Big Thank You to all FFs who took the trouble to write these letters ( I don’t want to name names as there are many ) but what does everyone think about us voting for a really good person on here to speak on our behalf to Professor Tomkins . PS I don’t consider myself good enough for the task as there are some young fiery ones among us who are more than capable of doing this with enthusiasm :)) ....Auld Git loyal !

For true objectivity & transparency its in my opinion in the Gray Family ( and many many others ) interests in this Inquiry being led independently of the Scottish Government.

That’s why I changed to writing to MPs and not MSPs.

We need this to be outwith these lowlives hands.

They will not guarantee justice to the victims. That’s my opinion mate.

So we have had a SFA review that won't be made public. Was there a reason for that?

The SNP won't open a public inquiry and we don't want them to anyway.

Westminster won't open an inquiry as I believe we are being told this is a devolved matter.

We can't even trust the Crown office to protect evidence.

Where is there to turn to?

To me this sounds like a complete lack of appetite to open the dirty doors into child abuse.

Child abuse is a taboo subject - you are not allowed to talk about it. Too many people in high places - whether in the legal system, catholic church, politics influencing how child abuse is viewed in this country.

How long before child abusers are complaining that their humans rights are being breached because they can't express their sexual feelings freely? That actually makes me sick typing that - scum fxxks should be shot in the head.

So we have had a SFA review that won't be made public. Was there a reason for that?

Westminster won't open an inquiry as I believe we are being told this is a devolved matter.

To me this sounds like a complete lack of appetite to open the dirty doors into child abuse.

Child abuse is a taboo subject - you are not allowed to talk about it. Too many people in high places - whether in the legal system, catholic church, politics influencing how child abuse is viewed in this country.

How long before child abusers are complaining that their humans rights are being breached because they can't express their sexual feelings freely? That actually makes me sick typing that - scum fxxks should be shot in the head.

There is a development through the Westminster route that has developed in the last 24 hours or so mate. Can’t say too much for now. We are trying to use it properly & sensitively.

Look at the Bluebose94 posts above.

It’s purely the snp at fault in all this imo. Relying on the republican vote. I can assure you that something is happening reference Westminster but like Grigo said there isn’t much that can be said at the moment.
My honest opinion though is we have to get rid of the corrupt snp. They have a lot to answer for. Especially on this issue.

"Westminster won't open an inquiry as I believe we are being told this is a devolved matter"

We have had a small amount of Westminster MPs (I have had one) actually replying to say they agree with us regarding having an Independent Public enquiry.

The avenue that with the MP @BlueNose94 is now perusing will get us somewhere.

The on going legal cases are concluded (whatever they are) will potentially have an impact but we will get the result we all want.

This Dam will break

It’s purely the snp at fault in all this imo. Relying on the republican vote. I can assure you that something is happening reference Westminster but like Grigo said there isn’t much that can be said at the moment.
My honest opinion though is we have to get rid of the corrupt snp. They have a lot to answer for. Especially on this issue.

I agree totally we need rid of the SNP - over this and a great many other things - unfortunately I don't see this happening any time soon. That's for a different thread though.

I hope the victims get the justice they deserve and the whole issue of child abuse gets the attention it deserves.

Keep up the good fight mate.

The next stage is to shame the shameless

Write to children's charities - Save the Children, NSPCC, national and international warranty ones - and tell them the Scottish Government is actively ignoring this issue. If fact, it is complicit in a cover up to aid a church and a football club

Let it be known that they are endorsing this behaviour if they enter into any kind of partnership with Holyrood. Let's see Chief Mammy and her online army handle that one

Thanks mate. We are working on a wee thing right now.
I would keep it to your inner circle mate until you have results, Give that lot nothing that they can look into or counter by giving where or what your working on because I can assure you that there will be plenty looking in try to find out where you are in your quests, and not to applaud you or help.

I would keep it to your inner circle mate until you have results, Give that lot nothing that they can look into or counter by giving where or what your working on because I can assure you that there will be plenty looking in try to find out where you are in your quests, and not to applaud you or help.

Agree. Many bears are very active TT, and a whole load of us are working on things.

I understand what your saying. Of course they are watching but I don’t really give a fck. I have even been threatened which some on here will verify. Now before anything I post on here I get permission from the person that sends me it, i.e. today’s post. Now if an MP is willing to stand up like myself without fear for what’s right then I applaud him.
Obviously there are some things I won’t post as the families and victims are the issue here. There’s a few on here in daily contact with them. We are always going to get the lurkers but believe me with the information I’ve got there is no way they can get their hands on it.
I’ll take the lurkers on head on like I’ve done in the past. I welcome the challenge. If they want to defend their rancid club that’s fine. I’m fighting for justice. And it will prevail.

I understand what your saying. Of course they are watching but I don’t really give a fck. I have even been threatened which some on here will verify. Now before anything I post on here I get permission from the person that sends me it, i.e. today’s post. Now if an MP is willing to stand up like myself without fear for what’s right then I applaud him.
Obviously there are some things I won’t post as the families and victims are the issue here. There’s a few on here in daily contact with them. We are always going to get the lurkers but believe me with the information I’ve got there is no way they can get their hands on it.
I’ll take the lurkers on head on like I’ve done in the past. I welcome the challenge. If they want to defend their rancid club that’s fine. I’m fighting for justice. And it will prevail.
I really hope you do and get every abuser no matter their colour of their jersey banged to rights.

They are holding this interim report till later apparently as there is ongoung cases....nobody knows,who or when these cases relate to

This has to be a focus for complaint. A potential national public enquiry is off the table until a national regulator's report is issued, which is being blocked by apparent live criminal cases which are apparently being prevented from being publicised by legal injunctions. If this is true this is a national disgrace. I would suggest this is how cover ups are orchestrated in communist countries and African dictatorships.

What are these live criminal cases and why are they not public? Am i living next door to an alleged paedophile?

This has to be a focus for complaint. A potential national public enquiry is off the table until a national regulator's report is issued, which is being blocked by apparent live criminal cases which are apparently being prevented from being publicised by legal injunctions. If this is true this is a national disgrace. I would suggest this is how cover ups are orchestrated in communist countries and African dictatorships.

What are these live criminal cases and why are they not public? Am i living next door to an alleged paedophile?

You could be living next door to one mate. Hugh Birt & Gerry Mcasherry’s list alone was 14 people long.

Who are the others & where are they now ?

That’s why an Inquiry is vital to the whole population, as well as those already abused & their families.

You could be living next door to one mate. Hugh Birt & Gerry Mcasherry’s list alone was 14 people long.

Who are the others & where are they now ?

That’s why an Inquiry is vital to the whole population, as well as those already abused & their families.

Right. And i should have the opportunity to take steps to protect my family if thats the case.
And i would question the ability of any individual or organisation to have reporting restrictions put on a criminal charge. Anyone on the thread know if this is possible or has happened? Or could it be appeals? Ongoing cases seems a convenient delaying tactic to me.

Back