Gerry Collins on Rocksport

I actually think some of the best presenters at least,have f.ucked off to work elsewhere.Derek Rae,another guy whose name escapes me that went to the US(journalist),Craig Burley even as well.
I don't mind Darrell Currie that's still here either but he's surrounded by halfwits so he's no chance.

Darren something went to USA ? Quite pro Rangers ?

Reactions: cav
I actually think some of the best presenters at least,have f.ucked off to work elsewhere.Derek Rae,another guy whose name escapes me that went to the US(journalist),Craig Burley even as well.
I don't mind Darrell Currie that's still here either but he's surrounded by halfwits so he's no chance.
Darrell just does his job posing the questions to pundits and goes about it the right way don't mind him I do miss Derek Raes commentary also better than anything 'Crags' had done since he left

Yea he said Lustig told Celtic not to sign him lol following on from fat phils blog saying Celtic said no to him, fcking freaks !

His source is obvs fat Phil, Gerry donates 100 quid a month waiting to get off over the fantasy blogs
Bjorn and Benny from ABBA weren’t available for their opinions on Helander so Lawell asked the Swedish bloke at Sellik..

Utter Bampots..

Darren something went to USA ? Quite pro Rangers ?
That was the one mate,was very fair with us unlike the rest and actually had some intelligent things to say.

Can't blame the guy for starting a new life with his family over there,can you imagine being in that profession having to work beside and around all the bangers like Sutton,Shug,Gordon Dalzeil,Stewart?

That was the one mate,was very fair with us unlike the rest and actually had some intelligent things to say.

Can't blame the guy for starting a new life with his family over there,can you imagine being in that profession having to work beside and around all the bangers like Sutton,Shug,Gordon Dalzeil,Stewart?
Daryl King, Proper Family

I know Cav. Smart young guy who actually KNEW FOOTBALL, so he was also a collectors item in that respect too :D

Left maybe 10 years ago ?

I know Gerry Collins and have done for many,many years. He is winding you up, probably have a log in on here.
Hello Gerry, how's the family ;)

Thanks Robert,terrible with names-decent guy by all accounts and was always certainly fair with us,not biased just fair.
Hope he's doing well over in USA with his family away from the rats he had to work near over here.
Daryl had two older uncles that played football with us and he played a few times as well, nice family and all Bluenoses.
Gerry Collins also played:):):)

Last edited:
Derek Rae is a wee wank aswell, although it's fair to say he's more clued about world football than the rest of the cretins. He let his professionalism slide on numerous occasions when he was commentating on Rangers.

I genuinely thought Gerry Collins was dead.

Amazing how all these bitters worm their way out the woodwork when Rangers look to be threatening again, eh?

That'll be the same Derek Rae who said there should be an asterisk next to the titles won during the EBT years. It didn't take long for his mask to slip once he fooked off to America.

That'll be the same Derek Rae who said there should be an asterisk next to the titles won during the EBT years. It didn't take long for his mask to slip once he fooked off to America.
Decent commentator none the less although he is a sheep which usually rules out playing nice from my point of view :oops:

He can be a good commentator but I think the mask had slipped long before then.

They make so much shit up however even if we do get free signings what team doesn’t.
Makes it even sweeter at 55 knowing that Lennon has spent millions to finish 2nd or 3rd with the added bonus that the self combustion theory would bring scientists from all over the world to study the exploding Tims.

His comments on Gattuso after Bill had mentioned him really summed this clown up.

Bill made a throw away comment about Gattuso leaving Rangers and going on to do well with AC Milan. Collins immediately dives in to say ''aye but he never won anything as Juve were dominating''. Ten mins later a listener emails in and lists Gattuso's achievements including 2 Serie A titles, 2 Champions League's and 1 world cup.

Gerry's response that was ''ok i'll hold my hands up on this occasion and admit I got it wrong but i'd rather have Larsson than Gattuso''.

Collins is one of these guys who simply cannot say anything positive about Rangers or any player connected to Rangers.

Larsson over Gattuso? One is a defensive midfielder and one is a striker. Gerry is so fucking dense that light just bends around his stupid looking Yahoo skull.

Correct, and it wasn't even a debate about the best foreigner to play in Scotland or anything like that. It just shows how Gerry's brain works. Everything has to go back to ra selic. He could have just said ''aye Gattuso did really well in Italy''. First he makes an outright lie and then he brings his hero Larsson into it and tries to compare a striker to a defensive midfielder. Bill saying Gattuso did well with AC Milan was just far too much for Gerry to stomach.

Daryl King, Proper Family
That’s as maybe but I’ll struggle to forgive King for pissing on our parade 15 minutes after the final whistle at 2iar Easter Rd 2010, when he dismissed the title victory and went on one about our finances.

I’m sure some will say he was proved correct, but if ever there was a day to bury our heads in the sand, it’s a day when you win the league!!

It was his snivelling, sneering tone to boot

You may recognise it still grates

More steaming crap from Geraldo, he is saying the Scum where looking at Helander but Mikael Lustig said he wasn't right for Celtic.

Don’t know about Gerry Collins, but I worked with Bill Young a number of years ago. He is a bullshitting buffoon if the highest order, and I never heard him speaking about Rangers like a normal supporter would. In fact I didn’t think he was a blue nose. Idiot.

Don’t know about Gerry Collins, but I worked with Bill Young a number of years ago. He is a bullshitting buffoon if the highest order, and I never heard him speaking about Rangers like a normal supporter would. In fact I didn’t think he was a blue nose. Idiot.

I don't listen often but did listen last night and Bill made it very clear he's a Rangers fan which isn't something you hear often from a host.

I don't listen often but did listen last night and Bill made it very clear he's a Rangers fan which isn't something you hear often from a host.
Yes, but then Bill says an awful lot of things which aren’t necessarily the truth

I liked daryl king at the evening times, always for the gers and would read his stuff.
He didnt get many gigs on radio clyde i think.
King is a good proddy surname.
Now the other has 3 things that gives it away.
First name- surname- face.

Oh dear

flatbackground

940 1,069

12:29 AM - Today#14610
We're obviously a shambles behind the scenes. We've known for months that Lustig is leaving. Now we're turning to a Dudu Dahan signing and Danny Simpson on trial, who, domestic abuse aside, has been unemployed for ages so obviously wasn't anywhere near the top of our list.

We need a clear out in the boardroom. The club is totally dysfunctional

He would be a massive step up on Lustig Tbf.
Played 6 games last season, wouldn't be hard mind you but they don't seem happy so that makes me happy.

He was a good player but the fact he is supposed to be on trial shows where he is at just nowm

Back