Before you buy any kits from JD Sports Braehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bap1872

Give it a right good going over as it seems we have some sad pathetic individual(s) in the Braehead area deliberately and I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that this was done deliberately by a dirty scumbag poet, could be someone working inside the store or a scumbag from outside the store but definitely done in purpose.

Just to be clear I've absolutely no issues with the JD Sports chain and never had any issues with staff members.
20190718-091223.jpg

If you haven't already bought the new home top might I suggest buying it, it really is an absolute belter and one not to be missed.

Buying out jd is as good as buying out sports direct, dont do it

Edit: im wrong haha always thought ashley profited from JD, my bad

Last edited:
Give it a right good going over as it seems we have some sad pathetic individual(s) in the Braehead area deliberately and I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that this was done deliberately by a dirty scumbag poet, could be someone working inside the store or a scumbag from outside the store but definitely done in purpose.

Just to be clear I've absolutely no issues with the JD Sports chain and never had any issues with staff members.
20190718-091223.jpg

If you haven't already bought the new home top might I suggest buying it, it really is an absolute belter and one not to be missed.
Mate, before we all get offended, or not as the case may be. You need to elaborate a bit more.

I presume all the tops had this nick taken out or was it a one off. If more than one, did you highlight it to the store?
I can see where you`re coming from tbh but a wee bit more info please.

There’s an image at the bottom of the OP showing the damage to the neck of the top. Have you contacted JD to exchange ?

Used to work in JD. If that damage is on the collar it's likely that they've put a kimble gun through it to put the tag on and damaged it rather than putting it through the stitching like they're supposed to. If you have your receipt they'll most likely change it for another one as someone else will buy that without a problem.

Mate, before we all get offended, or not as the case may be. You need to elaborate a bit more.

I presume all the tops had this nick taken out or was it a one off. If more than one, did you highlight it to the store?
I can see where you`re coming from tbh but a wee bit more info please.
Only trying to help any potential buyers not to make the same mistake I made and get home with a new Rangers top that's been damaged:rolleyes:

Used to work in JD. If that damage is on the collar it's likely that they've put a kimble gun through it to put the tag on and damaged it rather than putting it through the stitching like they're supposed to. If you have your receipt they'll most likely change it for another one as someone else will buy that without a problem.
The security tag was at the back of the sleeve m8.Edge of the neck, surely to close to the edge for a tag I would have thought. Will be taking it back today as I plan to wear it tonight

Last edited:
The security tag was at the back of the sleeve m8.Edge of the neck surely to close to the edge for a tag I would have thought. Will be taking it back today as I plan to wear it tonight

Yeah I mean the tag for the price and bar code. They typically go through the collar - a kimble gun can be pretty destructive if you've got someone stabbing it through the wrong place a few times.

What's going on here ? So is the summary basically a wee nick on one of our new tops caused by the security tag? 10 pager...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back