Leopards changing their spots

Earl of Leven

Official Ticketer
Gazza - wife beating drunk who 'had a lot of chances and maybe doesn't deserve our sympathy'
Goram - alcoholic mess who tarnished his legacy
Alfie - 'immature mad man' who simply has untamed 'wild blood' from his background
Flanagan - wife beater...and surely no-one can come back from that
Leigh Griffiths - a hero, a brave man who can come back and be loved again by all

It is strange to see how it works.

Gazza - wife beating drunk who 'had a lot of chances and maybe doesn't deserve our sympathy'
Alfie - 'immature mad man' who simply has untamed 'wild blood' from his background
Leigh Griffiths - a hero, a brave man who can come back and be loved again by all

Danny Simpson is due to join Celtic on trial tomorrow, let’s see how his history is published!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32820683

I'm sure the bastions of morality will condemn the move for Danny Simpson.

Or maybe not...

This logic is only applicable if you're a scrambled numb-nut who believes every word they see and hear in the Scottish media.

Dont forget convicted racist, even after all that Scotland had him on one of their adverts strange indeed .

Let's not forget Griffiths take on refugees, yet this drug fuelled gambling addict is the mhedia hero. Only here in Scotland

I totally agree, and I think it was Tuesday the ET referred to him as the jolly rascal, whereas the Twosignal version is, “Dirty Little Rat”.

I'm glad this was mentioned, especially considering their link to Danny Simpson.

The second we got linked with Flanagan we were getting accused of all sorts, how could we bring in someone of his background, what scumbags we must be.

Meanwhile all the talk for them is "he's a premier league medal winner", "could be a great move".

How is it any way different?

Next you’ll be telling me that football supporters are fickle.

Tavernier angrily confronted the young Hibs fan and then raised his hands to the wee innocent boy who then fell to the ground after appearing to be forcefully shoved by the Leeds born Rangers captain, Tavernier 27 was also once convicted by the fashion police of wearing Double Denim in 2012 and also is believed to have farted in a lift in a John Lewis store as recently as 2017.

This logic is only applicable if you're a scrambled numb-nut who believes every word they see and hear in the Scottish media.

I don't think you're getting what the OP said.

He didn't say he believed what the press up here say and no one else on thread appears to either.

What EoL is doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of the scum who masquerade as journalists in this wee hole.

Danny Simpson is due to join Celtic on trial tomorrow, let’s see how his history is published!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32820683
Think it’ll depend on whether they sign him.

If he’s shit it’ll be an example of the bheggars moral superiority when they don’t sign him

If he has a good week he’ll be inspired by how Bheast FC showed superhuman compassion to their “troubled” striker

I don't think you're getting what the OP said.

He didn't say he believed what the press up here say and no one else on thread appears to either.

What EoL is doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of the scum who masquerade as journalists in this wee hole.
I was agreeing with the OP.....Thanks for your interest though.

Back