Blogger exclusive - letter to UEFA

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Official Ticketer
Don't normally agree with giving these bangers publicity, but this is too funny from this utter crank:

A Letter to UEFA
The following missive will be sent to Aleš Zavrl, UEFA’s head of club licensing. I will CC Andrea Traverso who is currently UEFA’s Managing Director of Financial Sustainability & Research and the UEFA Media Department.

Dear Mr. Zavri,
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am an award winning journalist. As this missive and other articles that I have written are not well received by those who cling to the fallacious notion that a current SFA member club is the continuation of a former club, I find it necessary to use a nom de plume, viz John James.
I note with interest that The Rangers Football Club Ltd, which was established in 2012, has been restricted to a squad of 22 players as it has been unable to fulfill a UEFA prerequisite to include eight homegrown/locally trained players in its squad.

I have established that Jake Hastie who joined The Rangers Football Club from Motherwell, is a locally trained player from the same association. He was developed by Motherwell within the 15-21 age group. Ryan Jack who joined the new club in a free transfer on 1st July 2017, was developed by Aberdeen in the predefined UEFA period. Greg Docherty was developed by Hamilton Academicals. Scott Arfield was on the books of Falkirk from July 1st 2007 until July 1st 2010.
Would it not follow that as these are the only players who qualify under the locally trained UEFA restrictions, that The Rangers Football Club have been given an unfair advantage? Would a reduction in their squad to 21 players not be apposite?

As a keen observer of the many underhand tactics employed by the SFA, and the incontrovertible fact that the Chairman of the holding company of the new club, Dave King, is a convicted criminal, my confidence in their ability to act with any semblance of propriety is at its lowest ebb.

The SFA engaged in what has become known as The Five Way Agreement to ensure that Sevco Scotland Ltd, which acquired the distressed assets of a professional football club which is being liquidated and owes HMRC £67m as I write due to its aggressive tax avoidance, received the licence of the former club.
Mr Charles Green, the original owner of Sevco Scotland, was forced to sign the aforementioned agreement which included a clause in which his new club would act as if it were the old club and would pay any football debts that were due or would later fall due.

In the most appalling sleight of hand, 114 titles that were won by the former club including fifteen titles that were deemed unsound, were conferred to the new club by the SFA and the SPFL. Is it accepted practice in other associations to confer titles from a club that is being liquidated to a new club that has yet to win a major domestic honour?
My lack of confidence is not misplaced. I contend that Allan McGregor who was developed at the former club, and was on the books of Rangers from 1st July 1998 until 26 July 2012, is being passed off as the new club’s one and only homegrown player. Mr. McGregor exercised his legal right not to sign for the new club being formed by Charles Green. He was a free agent as he had a contract with a club that would no longer engage in professional football. Mr. McGregor subsequently signed for the new club.

As your predecessor Andrea Travero, who will be copied on my remittance, pointed out in a response to an enquiry by Celtic Plc stakeholders (non disclosure of overdue social taxes by the former club) The Rangers Football Club Ltd is a new club/company. It therefore follows that Mr. McGregor is not the homegrown player of a new club formed in 2012.
The expression ‘I could write a book’ about the corruption in Scottish football and the appalling connivance of the SFA is particularly apt as I am currently engaging in this exercise. I would be happy to provide you with a copy when it is complete.
The former club and the SFA have subverted Scottish football for all time. Many of the actors are still in place trying desperately to sweep their transgressions under the carpet as they foist new ones on an unwitting Scottish public. On a final note the Five Way Agreement included a confidentiality clause. I have long pierced their corporate veils.
Yours sincerely,

John James

'Many of the actors are still in place trying desperately to sweep their transgressions under the carpet as they foist new ones on an unwitting Scottish public.'

Maybe he should elaborate on this sentence and ask what UEFA believe would a suitable punishment if he wants unequivocal justice? Hmmm, didn't think so. :)

"Award winning journalist."

He won a shitey blogging thingy for his anti Rangers drivel that all the rabid roasters campaigned for.

Years later it's still all about the Rangers.

Fucking halfwit.

P.S. Again this is aimed at the "and we call them obsessed" clowns in here.

Please try and differentiate between true obsession and a few mentally challenged threads on Followfollow.

Last edited:
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am an award winning journalist.

tenor.gif

No idea how I managed to get that far..............but in summary...........

Another book about Rangers, for that mob, by that mob, is coming.

It's brilliant that these folk hate us so much they spend their every waking moment pure raging that we still exist and are probably about to win the title this year.

This is the guy who done a real life "she's turned the weans against me" at some diddy blogger awards thing, aye ?

No idea how I managed to get that far..............but in summary...........

Another book about Rangers, for that mob, by that mob, is coming.

Which isn’t bad considering our club supposedly died 7 years ago.

It must be so frustrating for them. We were supposed to be nothing but a distant memory by now and yet here they are still writing books, blogs, letters etc. all about us.

Another obsessed bheast who is hated by his own children, he will probably get a seat in parkpeed boardroom covering up the child abuse scandals.

Don't normally agree with giving these bangers publicity, but this is too funny from this utter crank:

A Letter to UEFA
The following missive will be sent to Aleš Zavrl, UEFA’s head of club licensing. I will CC Andrea Traverso who is currently UEFA’s Managing Director of Financial Sustainability & Research and the UEFA Media Department.

Dear Mr. Zavri,
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am an award winning journalist. As this missive and other articles that I have written are not well received by those who cling to the fallacious notion that a current SFA member club is the continuation of a former club, I find it necessary to use a nom de plume, viz John James.
I note with interest that The Rangers Football Club Ltd, which was established in 2012, has been restricted to a squad of 22 players as it has been unable to fulfill a UEFA prerequisite to include eight homegrown/locally trained players in its squad.

I have established that Jake Hastie who joined The Rangers Football Club from Motherwell, is a locally trained player from the same association. He was developed by Motherwell within the 15-21 age group. Ryan Jack who joined the new club in a free transfer on 1st July 2017, was developed by Aberdeen in the predefined UEFA period. Greg Docherty was developed by Hamilton Academicals. Scott Arfield was on the books of Falkirk from July 1st 2007 until July 1st 2010.
Would it not follow that as these are the only players who qualify under the locally trained UEFA restrictions, that The Rangers Football Club have been given an unfair advantage? Would a reduction in their squad to 21 players not be apposite?

As a keen observer of the many underhand tactics employed by the SFA, and the incontrovertible fact that the Chairman of the holding company of the new club, Dave King, is a convicted criminal, my confidence in their ability to act with any semblance of propriety is at its lowest ebb.

The SFA engaged in what has become known as The Five Way Agreement to ensure that Sevco Scotland Ltd, which acquired the distressed assets of a professional football club which is being liquidated and owes HMRC £67m as I write due to its aggressive tax avoidance, received the licence of the former club.
Mr Charles Green, the original owner of Sevco Scotland, was forced to sign the aforementioned agreement which included a clause in which his new club would act as if it were the old club and would pay any football debts that were due or would later fall due.

In the most appalling sleight of hand, 114 titles that were won by the former club including fifteen titles that were deemed unsound, were conferred to the new club by the SFA and the SPFL. Is it accepted practice in other associations to confer titles from a club that is being liquidated to a new club that has yet to win a major domestic honour?
My lack of confidence is not misplaced. I contend that Allan McGregor who was developed at the former club, and was on the books of Rangers from 1st July 1998 until 26 July 2012, is being passed off as the new club’s one and only homegrown player. Mr. McGregor exercised his legal right not to sign for the new club being formed by Charles Green. He was a free agent as he had a contract with a club that would no longer engage in professional football. Mr. McGregor subsequently signed for the new club.

As your predecessor Andrea Travero, who will be copied on my remittance, pointed out in a response to an enquiry by Celtic Plc stakeholders (non disclosure of overdue social taxes by the former club) The Rangers Football Club Ltd is a new club/company. It therefore follows that Mr. McGregor is not the homegrown player of a new club formed in 2012.
The expression ‘I could write a book’ about the corruption in Scottish football and the appalling connivance of the SFA is particularly apt as I am currently engaging in this exercise. I would be happy to provide you with a copy when it is complete.
The former club and the SFA have subverted Scottish football for all time. Many of the actors are still in place trying desperately to sweep their transgressions under the carpet as they foist new ones on an unwitting Scottish public. On a final note the Five Way Agreement included a confidentiality clause. I have long pierced their corporate veils.
Yours sincerely,

John James

Dear John James,
No less than FOUR employees of your vile club have been prosecuted for raping kids who were entrusted into the care of your club - over a period of decades.
In addition, a club photographer was convicted of taking hundreds of pictures of young boys in various states of undress, a refuse bag full of such photos being found in a storage cupboard at your club's ground.
Finally, the man who ran the Edinburgh branch of your boys club was found guilty of being a leading member of a Scotland-wide paedophile ring that committed, according to the trial judge, some of the worst cases of such sordid behavior he had ever encountered, including upon children only months old.
Numerous high profile employees, including some still associated with your sordid club, have consistently concealed these crimes, conspired with others to help them to do so, and rather than face up to showing any regret or remorse, instead tried to discredit the victims of the child abuse.
Tell all THAT to UEFA you fucking sick tramp.
Regards
EH

When will it sink into folk that we make these "hate click" nonentities relevant?

We aren’t making them relevant. If their ramblings were being noticed outside Scotland, then they’d be relevant. All we’re doing is laughing at their crackpot conspiracy theories for the tin foil hat crap they are.

Ignoring stuff like this is a sign that it secretly worries you, like certain other scandals...

Which isn’t bad considering our club supposedly died 7 years ago.

It must be so frustrating for them. We were supposed to be nothing but a distant memory by now and yet here they are still writing books, blogs, letters etc. all about us.

And the masses still paying hard earned tax payers cash for it...........the mind boggles at how gullible they are.

UEFA last season awarded Rangers performance bonuses based on coefficient points going back 10 years

You absolute idiot

This guy isnt mental

He’s just the dumbest lady's front bottom on the planet

The funniest part is that this is just another letter among the already vast arsenal of sevco letters that will be completely ignored by every football authority in the land. The world just ain’t listening.

Back