Alfredo Morelos

I
I don't think Alfie wants to leave unless its to a top 6 club in England. He'll score 30-40 goals this season with the upgrade in new players around him. We must do everything to keep him at Ibrox.
I wouldn't be so sure if a Sevilla Dortmund Lyon type club or any club out with the top 6 in the epl type team came in for him I think he'd want away. The wages he will be offered will set him up for life there's no way hes knocking that back tbh

30 goals last season, he’s already got four this season (I know, against a pub team) and it’s the middle of July. We shouldn’t be entertaining anything less than top dollar. If he can hit 30 this season we will win the league. You can’t put a price on that.
Pub team or not,you can only play what's in front of you. Took his goals well irrespective of quality of the opposition.

At this moment in time, we have the squad to win the league IMO. If Morelos was to leave (don't think he will) I'd be alot less confident. The guy is a class act.

Score the goals that lead us to 55! Leave here a legend, nobody will begrudge you a move after that

Bournemouth have just sold a guy called lys mousset for 9m

Southampton bought a championship striker in che Adams for 15m

Aston Villa took a punt on a striker from Belgium with a significantly worse record than Alfie for 22m

The market is mental and we should be holding out for at least 20m for Alfie. If clubs aren’t prepared to pay it, well lets happily keep him

I predicted last season he would get 30 goals and people laughed at me.

Barring injury/suspension with the guys we have now feeding him he will get close to 50 this season.

Anyone saying we will be better without him should watch another sport. The guy is a beast who is continually improving

The amount of times other than the goals where he got himself in the perfect position and we couldn’t get the ball to him, he’s an absolute predator
This x 10

Everyone talks about his goals in relation to his value.

The amount he contributes to the team out with his goals is never mentioned.

Holding the ball up, link up play, passing to the wings from centre of the park.

He's a superstar and anything less than £15m and we are best keeping.

This x 10

Everyone talks about his goals in relation to his value.

The amount he contributes to the team out with his goals is never mentioned.

Holding the ball up, link up play, passing to the wings from centre of the park.

He's a superstar and anything less than £15m and we are best keeping.

He really fucking is mate. He is brilliant and will end up at Real Madrid one day.

I don't want him sold all I want is 1 . that he is judged by the same rule book as every other player in the league by the referees
2. That those bitter mentally challenged scum broadcasters and producers at the BBC also critique him according to the rules of the game and not make up rules and flashpoints to suit Liewells agenda .
3 . That the SFA compliance officer to tell the same BBC commentators to GTF
4 . That Alfie learns to walk away and hurt the hammerthrowers by scoring.
We don't have the money to replace him with a similar skill set ,so keep him I'll consider letting him to go when we get 60

A timely reminder from the wee man of what a goal machine he is, albeit against the diddiest of the diddy opposition.

If he stays, it's as close to a guarantee as you can get that he will absolutely bang in 30+ again. No doubt in my mind about it. And surely his disciplinary record at least can't get any worse than last season (can it?) so even allowing for, say 2 red cards / suspensions, he will still comfortably be our top scorer and main weapon in reaching 55.

I was starting to be swayed towards the idea of selling him tbh and there were and are some loud voices on here advocating that. But nope, seeing buffalo hit the net again brought me back to my senses. We should be resisting anything other than crazy money (20 mil) and making sure he's in a good place and raring to go this season.

I was starting to be swayed towards the idea of selling him tbh and there were and are some loud voices on here advocating that.
Respect to others opinions of course, but why any Rangers fan would want him out for x amount of money surprises me.
The money coming in from the UDP and the welcome support received gratis @ Royal Family and other unknown contributions it's not like we have to sell him is it?

A timely reminder from the wee man of what a goal machine he is, albeit against the diddiest of the diddy opposition.

If he stays, it's as close to a guarantee as you can get that he will absolutely bang in 30+ again. No doubt in my mind about it. And surely his disciplinary record at least can't get any worse than last season (can it?) so even allowing for, say 2 red cards / suspensions, he will still comfortably be our top scorer and main weapon in reaching 55.

I was starting to be swayed towards the idea of selling him tbh and there were and are some loud voices on here advocating that. But nope, seeing buffalo hit the net again brought me back to my senses. We should be resisting anything other than crazy money (20 mil) and making sure he's in a good place and raring to go this season.
Exactly!
If he manages to "keep the heid" and calm down his needless bookings/red cards and still manages 30+ goals this season he'll be a major attraction for some very big hitters.
The boys ability isn't in question but his temperament has definitely had a major influence on attracting huge bids from big clubs.
If he learns to control himself and stick to what he does best this season, the sky's the limit for him.

A gem. Club needs to put pressure on officials to treat him fairly this season. If he gets a fair crack of the whip he's going to run riot.

I agree with this but equally he needs to stop getting involved in nonsense and providing them with opportunity

Keep him on penalties, hopefully he can do some damage against the mentally challengeds, then maybe just maybe we can suggest his is as good as the immortal MOOOZA DEHMBELE.

Back on planet earth the boys an unbelievable talent. Best striker we have had for years and should be undervalued by literally none of our support.

His all round play is terrific and itd be a huge statement of intent to keep a hold of him.

Only way I'd be happy to see him move on is if the wee man forces the issue. If he's happy to stay then definitely keep him.

Bournemouth have just sold a guy called lys mousset for 9m

Southampton bought a championship striker in che Adams for 15m

Aston Villa took a punt on a striker from Belgium with a significantly worse record than Alfie for 22m

The market is mental and we should be holding out for at least 20m for Alfie. If clubs aren’t prepared to pay it, well lets happily keep him

Aswell as Adams they also paid £20m for Danny Ings.

Ah so the love for Alfredo is back ...some mad people on here was saying he’s lost interest and wanted rid on the cheap . We must keep him he will rip this league apart again.

Stick the bids up yer arse.
I want another season from the Wee Man.

As that game wore on you could see him get better and better and sharper and sharper and hungrier and hungrier.
FEED THE BUFFALO!

Him and Defoe are undoubtedly the 2 best strikers in the league and as you rightly say, Fredo got better as the game wore on, as his sharpness improved.

However I do fear he will leave this window and he'll be a tough act to follow, although I'm sure Gerrard and Allen will be aware that this was always likely to happen.

They'll be well down the road to replacing him, should he leave.

I'm of the opinion that a sale is not needed - Even if we got £25m for him. Where would we spend that cash on the team ? Ok, maybe £5-7m trying to replace him. But where else would the money need to be used ?
Maybe left back still has a question mark but that question should be answered by the sale of any left back we decide to give up on. We dont add another one in there. That would take us to 4.

hes got the potential to score even more than last season. a really hope he sorts out his discipline and fires in 40 plus this year

Keeping Alfredo is a big positive in bringing home #55. Right now there is a PR assault from the haters of Rangers FC to

1. Force Alfredo out as they fear him.
2. Force his value down as much as possible.

This PR campaign is being led by liewells puppets. Who unfortunately brain wash the 1 brain cell fans.

Keep Alfie, and we will bring it back home.

Keeping Alfredo is a big positive in bringing home #55. Right now there is a PR assault from the haters of Rangers FC to

1. Force Alfredo out as they fear him.
2. Force his value down as much as possible.

This PR campaign is being led by liewells puppets. Who unfortunately brain wash the 1 brain cell fans.

Keep Alfie, and we will bring it back home.

Point 2 is bang on the money. They are doing such a good job they have even got bears buying into it.

As i said yesterday, a very good player who can go on to become great.
he is here for the season imo, stay on the pitch and 55 is almost certain

I said he was becoming a side-show and should be sold (if an acceptable bid is made) however I have changed my mind!

Unless we get £20m he should stay!!

Needs to stay, this is a must for title this year.
Watch the media now try and unsettle him over next few weeks.
They are scared if he stays.
Him and Defoe fit is easy over 50 goals this season.
Sell even for 25m and be hard to replace.
One more season bring title home them lets see what happens.
Guy is best player in Scotland by a mile.

I thought his celebration last night with him sliding, pointing to the ground with both hands said along the lines of, I'm staying...

Maybe not and possibly just wishful thinking in my part.

I’ve always wanted him to stay . But I would take 30 million or no less

Whether its this summer or next, we need to make sure we get the best price possible and 100% include a big sell on % as he will in all likelihood go for bigger money in the future.

A 15m pound player, minimum.

He offers us so much and, whilst Defoe does too, I just think losing Alfie would bring our overall threat level down a level. My preference would be to keep him for one more, successful, season and then start the bidding at £20m.

Back