Ill Mad Goblin Drain’s Exclusive Douglas Park News

Lord Summerisle

Administrator
Staff member
You’ve got to hand it to the pretend journalist with the made-up Irish name, who a national newspaper described as being “tarred with a sickening sectarian brush”, because he’s really surpassed himself yet again!

The bigot has posted this exclusive about Douglas Park from his Donegal lair:

* DP dined with one of Celtic's top guys in London recently. It was a chance encounter and the Celtic guy, naturally, picked up the bill.

* DP told the Celtic guy his business won't be in safe hands when he hands over the reigns.

* DP is trying to offload parts of his business and that it has all the signs of a distressed sale.

* Ill Mad Goblin Drain has THREE sources for the above information.

However, dear reader, once again it falls on me to put a few things straight:

It is all COMPLETE PISH.
I can't be any clearer than this.

I know this for a FACT.
I don't care about ITK labels and suchlike, and I won't be saying anything about sources...

... Just trust that when the orange font is out, the information is 100%.

He spins like a tumble dryer. Everything he says is pure lies and he knows it. It is wank fodder for the beggars.

Say what he says is true, none of it affects Rangers FC. So back to the hovel ph'ill

All these recent ravings feel like a last desperate attempt to harvest a few shekels from the gullible before conditions of absolute reality set in.

Parks very recently acquired a Mazda dealership from the insolvent Border Cars in Ayr. Dealer groups in trouble don’t take on additional sites. With the sectarian one I’m normally 99.5% sure it’s bollocks but with this one I’m 100% sure - he’s made it up.

I don't know what's worse. A man in his 60's spending life blogging his imagination or the special cases that think he's in anyway clued up about anything.

The man who the very phrase - ‘Ignore the nonsense, the irrelevant and the noise’ was made for

Keep up the relentless pursuit @sherbrook_loyal :)

@ID10 , he should have this phrase on his blog:
"Ignore the nonsense, the irrelevant and the noise pretend journalist with the made-up Irish name, who a national newspaper described as being 'tarred with a sickening sectarian brush'"

Can I please borrow the orange font.

Looking for "Liz Hurley is dying for a shot at Prod Wallace" .

When the orange font is out the info is 100 percent.

Thanks in advance.

You’ve got to hand it to the pretend journalist with the made-up Irish name, who a national newspaper described as being “tarred with a sickening sectarian brush”, because he’s really surpassed himself yet again!

* DP dined with one of Celtic's top guys in London recently. It was a chance encounter and the Celtic guy, naturally, picked up the bill.

* DP told the Celtic guy his business won't be in safe hands when he hands over the reigns.

* DP is trying to offload parts of his business and that it has all the signs of a distressed sale.

It is all COMPLETE PISH.

I know this for a FACT.
I don't care about ITK labels and suchlike, and I won't be saying anything about sources...

You're on fire big yin - keep it up.

giphy.gif

S-E-V-C-O-O-O-O-O-O-O......

he is like a tiny wee version of a grown up person.

5 ft 7 and size 4 shoes

A wee lamb

Bless.

It is all COMPLETE PISH.

I know this for a FACT.

nFzfoUb.gif

It is all COMPLETE PISH.

Careful Sherbrook you will have his daughter greetin again.

Back