Kyle Lafferty

1993ranger

What is happening with Kyle? Obviously he is not involved in pre-season plans. Does he get an extended paid holiday compared to the rest of the squad until he finds a new club? Surely he should at least be training

The quicker we can shift him on the better. Not many people get a 2nd chance , Kyle has had that and blown it. He should have been busting a gut to try and get back in the gaffers plans. From what I have heard is his attitude is poor . He needs to take a proper look at himself.

What is happening with Kyle? Obviously he is not involved in pre-season plans. Does he get an extended paid holiday compared to the rest of the squad until he finds a new club? Surely he should at least be training

I'd imagine he'll be training with the development squad

The quicker we can shift him on the better. Not many people get a 2nd chance , Kyle has had that and blown it. He should have been busting a gut to try and get back in the gaffers plans. From what I have heard is his attitude is poor . He needs to take a proper look at himself.
Blew his second chance,and not too many get one,fine finisher of important goals but am done with him

I'm really disappointed in Big Laff to be honest.
He blew his first chance at Rangers and then the stars aligned and he got a second chance to prove himself, that doesn't happen too often in a professional footballers career and what does he do?
Not an awful lot by all accounts!
What a waste of talent!

I know it’s not related but he was training on a Wednesday night with amateur team in Ek ( helping out) and taking part in the non ball work . I think he does this with Darren Odea (his brother in law).

Gets a second chance and under the management of a legend and he screws it up

Fud of a guy who will not be missed

Cool story bro moment...

Few weeks back my dad saw him in a garage in East kilbride while the team were out in Portugal.

My dad casually asked him "not in Portugal then big man?" and was met with a dismissive look and a short "no" before leaving.

His reaction was that of a man already knowing he's not part of the plans.

No way back for these folk who aren't even with the squad in pre season. The gaffer has obviously separated the strong from the weak.

Cool story bro moment...

Few weeks back my dad saw him in a garage in East kilbride while the team were out in Portugal.

My dad casually asked him "not in Portugal then big man?" and was met with a dismissive look and a short "no" before leaving.

His reaction was that of a man already knowing he's not part of the plans.

He probably thought your dad was a crackpot especially asking "not in Portugal then big man?"
Obviously not considering he’s standing in a garage in East Kilbride

Pish during his first spell and even worse second time around.

Thankfully Gerrard saw him for what he really is. The sooner wasters like him and Grezda are gone the better.

Rangers man through & through and a quality footballer all around - the way some of you guys talk about him is unreal. Some famous support, huh? Not just him, many of you run down countless other players current and former for no real reason at all actually. My favorite is the way you talk about Boyd because he’s “not loyal” in the press while at the same time you’re trashing him disloyally. Cognitive dissonance. Get a life.

Rangers man through & through and a quality footballer all around - the way some of you guys talk about him is unreal. Some famous support, huh? Not just him, many of you run down countless other players current and former for no real reason at all actually. My favorite is the way you talk about Boyd because he’s “not loyal” in the press while at the same time you’re trashing him disloyally. Cognitive dissonance. Get a life.
Are you Jean Paul the first or second?

A lot goes on just like at any other organisation. None of us on here can contemplate not giving your all for Rangers especially if you’ve been given a second chance. He may feel hard done by he may feel a loss In status, he may feel he deserves better but the reality is Kyle is no legend at Ibrox and if he ever was or had illusions of being so he would have burst his sphincter to get picked.

At the end of the day though if you’re simply not good enough then no amount of honest hard graft will get you there.

I hope the Ulster gazelle finds a club and sees out his career as a hero somewhere soon. Keep your chin up big fella before you’ve got more than one...

Lafferty is one of these guys that true his heart out when he wants to go somewhere bigger. For hearts he wastheir best player.

Comes to us becomes compliant again.

What was he ever thinking.

He could have became a hero and played a huge part for us last season but it's a sad end to his career with the team he loves.

He will still bang them in for Northern Ireland.

Back