Meeting a hero

Jamma11

Just met Paul Merson in Disney springs Florida asked for a photo he asked Rangers or celtic I said Rangers he patted me on the back and I said how about you and he said well I am a big Chelsea man so I am sure you could guess lol
I shook his hand absolutely starstruck and he shouted Rangers
Absolute legend

Just met Paul Merson in Disney springs Florida asked for a photo he asked Rangers or celtic I said Rangers he patted me on the back and I said how about you and he said well I am a big Chelsea man so I am sure you could guess lol
Absolute legend

Id say hes being very sarcastic.

Meeting a hero.
Met Derek Parlane on a Sunday morning while walking along the sea front in Rhu along with my mum and dad back in the early 70s.
Just before he scored THAT goal that took our team to Barcelona.

You should haveread it properly then
That’s his team hence why I posted it
I haveread it properly, see I even understand your made up words.
Chelsea was never ever Mo Jos team. I answered the post of “ Mo Johnston ?”

I haveread it properly, see I even understand your made up words.
Chelsea was never ever Mo Jos team. I answered the post of “ Mo Johnston ?”
Mo Johnson ended up a Rangers legend but he was never a rangers fan but played for Rangers was the example I was making it was obviously hard to understand

you a big chelesa fan ? do you have a membership and go to there matches? im a big chelsea fan i do that

hahahaha hes a chelsea fan dont belive that he is some actor if he is

Last edited:
I’m I the only person wondering how he’s the OPs hero?
Some roll model to have as a hero right enough.It may just be that PM is the first guy from the telly he has met and he is starstuck, we have all been there at some point, I can remember when I first met Graeme Souness and Dale Winton at the same time , I was struck dumb

Paul Merson was a Chelsea fan – Merson was a favourite with Arsenal fans where he won the PFA Young Player of the Year, two league titles, the FA Cup and Cup Winners Cup. However, he grew up supporting another London club. I was a Chelsea fan when I was growing up, he once revealed, before saying he loved Ray Wilkins. Butch was the main man at Stamford Bridge back then.

https://talksport.com/football/2331...upported-rivals-manchester-united-john-terry/

A Rangers legend ? Geez peace
As a player mo aint a Rangers legend but in the other hand he is as the amount of grief it gave them and still does is brilliant.
The amount of nervous breakdowns , arguments, high blood pressure etc that came about in 1989 for the tims is great.
Its good to see them suffer.
BTW , i am only sadistic when Tims are involved.

And if you had said Celtic he would've still patted you on the back and then shouted 'Celtic'. See if you can bump into him again and give it a try.

Some roll model to have as a hero right enough.It may just be that PM is the first guy from the telly he has met and he is starstuck, we have all been there at some point, I can remember when I first met Graeme Souness and Dale Winton at the same time , I was struck dumb
Obviously meeting Dale Winton an icon

Wtf lol! Why are folk arguing, he may have grew up a Chelsea fan but played for and became an arsenal legend, it’s not hard to understand. And despite what sky sports want you to believe they are not hardcore rivals, arsenal have spurs and Chelsea have millwall, that’s their derby’s
Is that right Millwall are Chelsea’s biggest rival?Always thought it was Fulham.They also don’t like spurs very much.

Wtf lol! Why are folk arguing, he may have grew up a Chelsea fan but played for and became an arsenal legend, it’s not hard to understand. And despite what sky sports want you to believe they are not hardcore rivals, arsenal have spurs and Chelsea have millwall, that’s their derby’s
I didn't think Chelsea and millwall were big rivals. Apart from in the football factory.

Absolute legend
His autobiography is a great read.

giphy.gif

Back