Si Ferry meets Ian Black

Recoba

Official Ticketer
Not one i will be watching but here you go if you can stomach it

Last edited:
7X3eUs1.gif

I will likely watch it.

As someone who knows of him I have always found him a decent enough person in his company.
I have heard decent things about him as well. Someone posted on here, that he was drinking in the Ibrox bar when on holiday and the thread turned into a barrage of abuse. Let me add, I too never really took to him after that Jelavic ‘tackle’ but he was a decent enough player in an awful Rangers team. Got kicked up and down the park by opposition players in the lower leagues but got on with the job and was always available for selection. Good luck to him, I say...

I have heard decent things about him as well. Someone posted on here, that he was drinking in the Ibrox bar when on holiday and the thread turned into a barrage of abuse. Let me add, I too never really took to him after that Jelavic ‘tackle’ but he was a decent enough player in an awful Rangers team. Got kicked up and down the park by opposition players in the lower leagues but got on with the job and was always available for selection. Good luck to him, I say...

I thought he was totally shite if I am honest, stakes a huge claim for worst player to ever wear the shirt IMO

came across as a right knobend as well

Watching it just now not at Rangers part yet but Some mental insight about not getting paid and going into the office to get the petty cash as part payment for wages!

A brief summary:
-Thought we would have went up via the play offs if ally had stayed in charge
-reckons mccall cost us promotion by playing 'his team'
- claims mccall played 'a wee laddie who wasn't as good as him' in the team because the kids auntie cut mccall hair (I'm serious)
- despite this mccall was one of the best coaches he played under in his career
-reckons someone high at the club screwed him over not offering him a fourth year that apparently was in his contract based on appearances
-disappointed with his end at rangers but not his time and reckoned he would have excelled under Warburton
- mccoist is a character that you don't know if you can take seriously
And finally anything you need big jig can get...

I personally don't think this guy played for us for any other reason than a paycheck

Back