Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

What about hitting up some of their well known celebrity supporters for their opinions, might possibly get some newsworthy reactions to keep it simmering in the media , off the top of my head, Rod Stewart, Bono, Noel & Liam Gallagher
I mentioned that earlier just to see what the reaction would be, personaly i dont see the harm, providing any correspondence is kept to just being informative, and not giving the enablers a stick to beat us with

The kunts mention Harry Dunn at the end, all the others have been convicted and they throw this shit in about us. Don't know much about him but believe he was at several clubs so why mention Rangers?
Edit, talking about the daily retard piece, forgot to add it.
Do we know anything about Harry Dunn?

I would welcome an independent investigation into abuse in Scottish football and would not be surprised if there was individual pervs in and around a few clubs but none in the industrial scale and subsequent cover up at the cesspit .
I agree wholeheartedly. Is it not the norm that this type of rancid scumbag hunt in packs.I would imagine individuals would be make so many mistakes and be caught rapid. It makes sense when talking about the current crop that they would be organised and have persons of influence supporting them. I believe that this is what will come out.

I agree wholeheartedly. Is it not the norm that this type of rancid scumbag hunt in packs.I would imagine individuals would be make so many mistakes and be caught rapid. It makes sense when talking about the current crop that they would be organised and have persons of influence supporting them. I believe that this is what will come out.
I agree. The inquiry will probably uncover a lot that we don’t even know yet. I believe there will also be high profile individuals involved. I also think the police have to be pulled in front of the inquiry also as I believe they know more.

Yes, he was a lady's front bottom who preyed on young boys who usually were from a one parent family, died before justice could be served in him. If he took his own life not only is he a disgrace of a human being but a coward to boot
Yes, but has he any links to kiddy fiddling at Ibrox?

I honestly think Hibs are linked, not trying to derail the post, i just think when this gets properly investigated they will somehow be involved,but they will keep for another time.
That’s Motherwell and Hibs in the mix now , they have tried to add Rangers to it in the past with Neely & Dunn stuff ( I Will be glad when this is Neely Dunn o_O ) but you can see the pattern forming , it’s not just us patter from Celtic :mad:

Last edited:
Yes, but has he any links to kiddy fiddling at Ibrox?
I’ve seen this mentioned on the forum recently and also some saying the filth on Twitter are mentioning us and links to child abuse.

So let’s have the inquiry into every club if that’s what they want. That’s what I want also. Now let’s say that something is found at Rangers. We never covered it up for 40+ years. Rangers will do the right thing like Manchester City and Chelsea.

What the filth seem to keep missing is the coverup that has taken place and still going on to this day and their club doing their best to deny any link with their boys club.

And I’ve also noticed today that Scunthorpe Utd have uncovered a bheast. Not seen much on this to be honest but I will be looking into it along with others looking for links. Don’t quote me but apparently it’s in the Mirror online.

What a country we have become when the victims of child abuse are subject to more abuse from so called religious people. We used to be held as good holy willie values. People have been convicted of these heinous crimes and still the brainwashed refuse to see. So sad that this Scotland has fallen in morality. AndI say again HOW HIGH does this go.

I honestly believe that celtc's response to this monstrous situation not only goes to the top of the mentally challenged heirarchy but is being controlled by them.
Basically their hatred of us, and their sheer political drive to install their sect as Scotland's dominant force, supersedes any sympathy for their co-religionists and fellow fans who have been/ are being raped by their church and their fitba club.
Always has been this way and always will be.
Yet, by playing a blinder for over 100 years in the PR stakes and playing the perennial vicTIMs, and sucking in the indigenous protestants of Scotland's dim-witted chattering classes along the way, they are virtually untouchable.
Look at the dominance they have in the political sphere, the media, in every field there is in Scottish society.
They're not allowing anything to tarnish and diminish that any time soon.
Callous as it may seem, they are not going to let a few hundred of their own kids being raped and abused by their own organisations derail their grand plan now.

and reply from GAVIN NEWLANDS just now.....

Dear Tommy,

The report I've referred to previously makes it quite clear that Scottish Football had a level of child abuse that is utterly unacceptable - and indeed any level of child abuse, in any football club or organisation, is utterly unacceptable. As I've stated before, this independent report was carried out by one of Scotland's foremost experts in child protection. I'm not sure who else would be better qualified to carry out such an assessment.

In terms of the motion at Westminster, Parliament is not in session just now so Early Day Motions cannot be signed. However, as I have said previously, it is concerning that the focus seems to be on one organisation to the apparent exclusion of the wider, systemic crimes that were committed for decades by individuals using their position at a number of Scottish football clubs and many, many other organisations.

Let me emphasise once again that all who perpetrated the disgusting abuse on children that has only recently come to light should be brought to justice and the full weight of the policing and judicial system brought to bear on them. And let me also emphasise once again that to focus on one football club and not acknowledge the other victims connected to other organisations and clubs is to ignore the reality of what is, without question, a shameful episode in our nation's recent history.

Yours,

Gavin Newlands MP
Paisley and Renfrewshire North

i wil post my response to this later

"Abuse that has only just come to light"????
FFS, how out of touch could an MSP be?
Where has he been for the past 40 years?

I can see this song catching on. It’ll sound better with 50,000 belting it out.

Been sung for a good few years now and I'm sure will get a good airing tomorrow. Anytime we have sung it to them you can almost hear the ah f"ck as they stop singing.
Never heard any other club properly giving it to them on this though other than Hearts.

The times they are a changing

There is an element of truth in Newlands' assertions that there is widespread instances of historic csa in Scottish football, as can be seen by the latest conviction of the ex- Motherwell coach.
By their very nature, these beasts are adept at infiltrating organisations which can provide an endless supply of victims and can operate there for years under a veil of secrecy created by fear and intimidation.
Where this happens within a football club, the club should not be held responsible unless it can be proved that senior officials of the club were fully aware of csa being carried out by their employee(s) and took no action to stop it, or the club employed individuals without carrying out the necessary screening process required by law at the time.
The question is not"should Celtic FC (or indeed any other club, including Rangers) be punished because paedophiles were operating within its jurisdiction?"
But rather "should Celtic FC be punished for ALLOWING paedophiles to operate within its jurisdiction?"
To date,Celtic is the only Scottish football club that is facing serious allegations of enabling, facilitating and concealing csa. I can see no reason that these allegations are not immediately investigated by the police. Any subsequent offences that come to light can be prosecuted separately. After all , McCafferty was investigated and convicted for offences in NI and then faced subsequent prosecution for his offences committed in Scotland.
The mere fact Stein kicked Torbett out the door and the youngster’s parents of the kids from the America incident involving Cairney signing an agreement not to take further action all for the “ good name of Celtic Football Club “ :( just proves there was a cover up all along with a lot more cover ups apart from these incidents so I really don’t get why it’s taking so long to get the victims and their families the apologies and compensation they deserve . Why can’t they come clean like the English Clubs , apologise and pay the overdue compensation and release the victims from the endless suffering they have been subjected to since the 70s , take your punishment Celtic and let those people end their days with some peace of mind . it’s the least you can do .

67940228_2570200156366002_1213302740424327168_n.jpg

"Abuse that has only just come to light"????
FFS, how out of touch could an MSP be?
Where has he been for the past 40 years?
The replies are disgusting. Not one of them have the decency to stand up and speak the truth. Some of the replies that I have received have nearly put me in tears.Tears of anger.

The corruption in our country goes deep. The replies I’ve had from America and Westminster tells me they also know there is a bigger problem in Scotland. It’s not just that rancid club. It’s police and SNP politicians.

I’ve said before I will not stop until Humza is brought in front of this upcoming inquiry that I believe is now inevitable. The Gray family has received no support or any constructive correspondence from that vile individual.

In the coming weeks our efforts are moving in a different direction. More avenues are being explored with some positive feedback. As tempting as it is to contact an SNP individual, I’ve actually stopped. I’m not saying people should stop. Not at all. I’m saying personally I don’t think it’s worth the effort.

When this inquiry starts especially with Manchester City and Chelsea now being brought to light and the upcoming documentary, this imo will be a whole nationwide inquiry.

I honestly believe that celtc's response to this monstrous situation not only goes to the top of the mentally challenged heirarchy but is being controlled by them.
Basically their hatred of us, and their sheer political drive to install their sect as Scotland's dominant force, supersedes any sympathy for their co-religionists and fellow fans who have been/ are being raped by their church and their fitba club.
Yet, by playing a blinder for over 100 years in the PR stakes and playing the perennial vicTIMs, and sucking in the indigenous protestants of Scotland's dim-witted chattering classes along the way, they are virtually untouchable.
Look at the dominance they have in the political sphere, the media, in every field there is in Scottish society.
Callous as it may seem, they are not going to let a few hundred of their own kids being raped and abused by their own organisations derail their grand plan now.

This is unfortunately actually true EH47 :mad:

Probably going to get shot down here but are any of the people that are genuinely interested in getting support for victims also going to contact Authorities in relation to the coach from Motherwell that has now been done for historical sex crimes against young boys. He also took kids on trips to America just like the filths beasts. Sometimes get the feeling that people ignore the fact there are more victims than the filths victims.

Probably going to get shot down here but are any of the people that are genuinely interested in getting support for victims also going to contact Authorities in relation to the coach from Motherwell that has now been done for historical sex crimes against young boys. He also took kids on trips to America just like the filths beasts. Sometimes get the feeling that people ignore the fact there are more victims than the filths victims.
Did Motherwell know about it at the time and actively cover it up?

The mere fact Stein kicked Torbett out the door and the youngster’s parents of the kids from the America incident involving Cairney signing an agreement not to take further action all for the “ good name of Celtic Football Club “ :( just proves there was a cover up all along with a lot more cover ups apart from these incidents so I really don’t get why it’s taking so long to get the victims and their families the apologies and compensation they deserve . Why can’t they come clean like the English Clubs , apologise and pay the overdue compensation and release the victims from the endless suffering they have been subjected to since the 70s , take your punishment Celtic and let those people end their days with some peace of mind . it’s the least you can do .

Agree Alex. But let’s not ignore the other paedophiles from the list of 14 too.

This needs investigated too. We’re the police given these names & were they investigated ?

Been sung for a good few years now and I'm sure will get a good airing tomorrow. Anytime we have sung it to them you can almost hear the ah f"ck as they stop singing.
Never heard any other club properly giving it to them on this though other than Hearts.

The times they are a changing

Pretty sure the sheep gave them it last season too mate. The McInnes day ?

Is that the McSherry list you mean Grigo ? Wouldn’t surprise if eventually more names pop out of the woodwork where this mob are concerned .

It is Alex. I think it was originally raised by Hugh Birt when he was at CBC and they hounded the man out, so Gerry wouldn’t let it go & took on the fight. Hugh died 6 years ago so its Gerry who has continued to drive it.

I’ve seen this mentioned on the forum recently and also some saying the filth on Twitter are mentioning us and links to child abuse.

So let’s have the inquiry into every club if that’s what they want. That’s what I want also. Now let’s say that something is found at Rangers. We never covered it up for 40+ years. Rangers will do the right thing like Manchester City and Chelsea.

What the filth seem to keep missing is the coverup that has taken place and still going on to this day and their club doing their best to deny any link with their boys club.

And I’ve also noticed today that Scunthorpe Utd have uncovered a bheast. Not seen much on this to be honest but I will be looking into it along with others looking for links. Don’t quote me but apparently it’s in the Mirror online.

This is what the brain dead Timpanzees just don't understand. The supposed greatest Manager and club captain in their history knew of the horrific abuse of young people and refused to contact the police or even social workers, all in order to protect the good name of the club. It is beyond sickening.

I have no idea, do the Motherwell victims not deserve the same justice as the filths victims ?
100% mate.

All victims should receive justice and all clubs who deliberately facilitated or covered up allowing it to continue should be nailed.

I genuinely have no idea if Motherwell didn’t know about the beasts or not.If they did they should face the consequences.

He scouted for a few clubs. Us, Liverpool and Chelsea I think. 8 men came forward with allegations and a couple were Rangers youths. The rest seemed to be from Liverpool.

A vile dirty evil auld basturt!
One of them was at Hearts when the fat %^*& abused but moved to Rangers after, the papers tried to paint it as he was a Rangers youth at the time but he wasn’t.

Perfect mate. Outstanding post.

I can categorically state that any abuser that is brought to light will be put to the appropriate authorities and respected journalists that we are in contact with. You will never get shot down like you put it by myself or some others on this thread for asking a genuine question or stating a fact.

I’m personally on here for the victims and their families no matter what club they are associated with. I completely see your point when you say about would people ignore when it’s not the filths victims. Some of the posts you can tell it sounds like it’s just because it’s Celtic.

Celtic are guilty of a coverup. That will be proved. But believe me it’s not just about them. It’s the links that are also important.

So your question is valid imo. It’s just a pity that other clubs in Scotland or their supporters have shown no interest in this issue.

Today I’ve been in touch with the Grimsby Telegraph and the Scunthorpe telegraph reference a beast that has been uncovered that was a youth coach for said clubs. A father of 3 children. No reply as yet. I want to know if he has had any links with any other club but it’s not looking likely that he has.

I will put this to you though. A self proclaimed club like no other is the one thing I will agree with when it comes to Celtic. No club would ever distance themselves from their boys club anywhere else in the world. That proves they are guilty.

I can categorically state that any abuser that is brought to light will be put to the appropriate authorities and respected journalists that we are in contact with. You will never get shot down like you put it by myself or some others on this thread for asking a genuine question or stating a fact.

I’m personally on here for the victims and their families no matter what club they are associated with. I completely see your point when you say about would people ignore when it’s not the filths victims. Some of the posts you can tell it sounds like it’s just because it’s Celtic.

Celtic are guilty of a coverup. That will be proved. But believe me it’s not just about them. It’s the links that are also important.

So your question is valid imo. It’s just a pity that other clubs in Scotland or their supporters have shown no interest in this issue.

Today I’ve been in touch with the Grimsby Telegraph and the Scunthorpe telegraph reference a beast that has been uncovered that was a youth coach for said clubs. A father of 3 children. No reply as yet. I want to know if he has had any links with any other club but it’s not looking likely that he has.

I will put this to you though. A self proclaimed club like no other is the one thing I will agree with when it comes to Celtic. No club would ever distance themselves from their boys club anywhere else in the world. That proves they are guilty.

Respect mate. I know what you've did for the cause and you deserve nothing but praise. Simply outstanding!

Back