Cryptic Kent Speaks

I still have a niggling doubt that Celtic will try and buy him but keep telling myself that he would not go there.
Neil Lennon: Hi Ryan Kent, would you be interested in coming to play fo-
Kent:
Ryan-Kent-Scott-Brown-Rangers-Celtic.jpg

You’d think at 22 he’d be by the practicing bit.All welcome right enough.We could care less what he is.As long as he keeps punching the Lego eater and pumping the goblins.
Yep i agree but he takes his religion seriously. As for someone saying his GF IS FROM GLASGOW HE IS SINGLE NOW AS FAR AS I KNOW..

Sign Kent on a permanent 4 year deal on the last day of the window, just as we've qualified for Europe. Leaving the scum no time to retaliate and try to 'one up' us.

I wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised if, once we qualify for Europe,we put in a bid for a permanent transfer of the lad.

Don't see the point in signing Barker if we are still pursuing Kent.

Kent, Jones, Barker, Murphy, Hastie, Middleton. 6 left sided players on our books.

Especially when there are other areas needing addressed; left back, possible third striker.

Not really, they're keeping him in reserve football for no reason, made it clear they wanted to sell him and are now stopping his development, Liverpool are being unnecessarily shite to him.

Liverpool have done so much for the boy that he could show a bit of gratitude and stop moaning about the contract he signed.

Presumably whichever club he signs for will just be waiting for this sort of childish behaviour next time he feels the reason to throw a tantrum.

Liverpool really won't give a shit, business is business and all that.

If no one comes in with a bid for Kent including us, and the mentally challengeds bid, he may see them as a better option than the U23's.

Scott Brown is a mongo so probably would welcome him in.
Liverpool will give a shit, Steven Gerrard is a club legend and a probable future manager there one day. Liverpool know he wants Kent, they're not going to sell him to his nearest rivals and make our job harder.

And if you think so little of Kent that you think he'd do that, you don't think much of him at all.

The paranoia on here is incredible sometimes. Do people forget how utterly inept Neil Lennon is in the transfer market?

Don't see the point in signing Barker if we are still pursuing Kent.

Kent, Jones, Barker, Murphy, Hastie, Middleton. 6 left sided players on our books.

Especially when there are other areas needing addressed; left back, possible third striker.

3 of those mentioned are going out on loan and you can fling Grezda into the mix as well.

Kent can play on both sides or off the front as well.

The boy isn't happy with the current situation at Liverpool , that much is pretty obvious.

Whether or not he should be tweeting it the way he has is another argument.

Liverpool have done so much for the boy that he could show a bit of gratitude and stop moaning about the contract he signed.

Presumably whichever club he signs for will just be waiting for this sort of childish behaviour next time he feels the reason to throw a tantrum.

They aren't doing anything for him now other than threatening to stump his development, he has every right to be upset.

And its hardly a tantrum.

Playing European football, in front of 50,000 and adored to playing for Liverpool U23s. That's rough.

But at the same time, these younger players know what they get themselves into when they sign the deals with these big clubs. So in that respect it's hard to sympathise.

You’re right although I could also see myself doing the same as him when there was uncertainty around my future for security. He’s now wanting to go a direction he isn’t being allowed to go which benefits both parties, permanent or loanwise.

I can see why he’d be frustrated at this point of his career although he’s doing himself no favours airing his dirty laundry in public.

It’d be a different story if clubs were lining up for him and he’d turned them down to try and work his ticket.

You’re right although I could also see myself doing the same as him when there was uncertainty around my future for security. He’s now wanting to go a direction he isn’t being allowed to go which benefits both parties, permanent or loanwise.

I can see why he’d be frustrated at this point of his career although he’s doing himself no favours airing his dirty laundry in public.

It’d be a different story if clubs were lining up for him and he’d turned them down to try and work his ticket.
When he has penned the deal he would have had hopes of making it as a Liverpool player.

It doesn't look like that is going to happen now.

3 of those mentioned are going out on loan and you can fling Grezda into the mix as well.

Kent can play on both sides or off the front as well.

And next season when they are on our books and not out on loan. Signing Kent means someone like Barker doesn't even make the bench. What's the point in that. I want to improve the first team but having signings not even making the bench is pointless, unless we are going to do a hell of a lot of rotating.

And next season when they are on our books and not out on loan. Signing Kent means someone like Barker doesn't even make the bench. What's the point in that. I want to improve the first team but having signings not even making the bench is pointless, unless we are going to do a hell of a lot of rotating.

We are going to be doing a whole lot of rotating.

He’s a deep kid, he also cares a lot about his Mates. He bought Katic a snake cause he thought he was lonely in Scotland. Not one of the current squad has a bad word to say about him, they all loved having him around and he loved being here.
Big Katic needs to snake a Glesga burd like Kent did, makes them more sticky and willing to be at The famous for longer!

You're entitled to be pissed off whether you're earning £100 or £100,000 a week if your bosses are being arseholes.

There doesn't seem to be any point to Liverpools stance on him.
I think with the English window closing for clubs that could have afforded to buy him,and Kent having had a miserable time abroad on loan before therefore reluctant to leave British shores-it makes their stance even more baffling really.
They could have said to him 'we'll try to sell you to another English club,if that doesn't happen you can go back to Rangers on loan and we'll look at selling you next summer instead'.

They can't force him to go somewhere he doesn't want to go,contract or not.

If we qualify for the Europa league group stages we’ll sign him (and a left back)

Barisic and Grezda will go. Murphy will go on loan, as will young Josh McPake

That’s the utopia anyway :D

Liverpool will give a shit, Steven Gerrard is a club legend and a probable future manager there one day. Liverpool know he wants Kent, they're not going to sell him to his nearest rivals and make our job harder.

And if you think so little of Kent that you think he'd do that, you don't think much of him at all.

The paranoia on here is incredible sometimes. Do people forget how utterly inept Neil Lennon is in the transfer market?
I'm still not convinced :confused:

Those saying we have Jones now I assume are fishing

As good as Jones has been, he isn’t a patch on Kent.

I’d be delighted if we got Kent back.

Neither is Barker but I don't see why we need all three when other areas need addressed.

Barker has a similar style of play and his career is not too far off what Kent's was prior to joining us. Barker was also more highly rated as a youngster than what Kent was. Should we not try and develop him and see what he's all about first?

Its literally what has happened/is happening.

Fact 1: Klopp has said he should be sold.

Fact 2: nobody bid for him.

Fact 3: Steven Gerrard asked again to get him on loan last week, Liverpool said no.

Fact 4: He played in front of 3 men and a dug for Liverpool u-23s at the weekend.

I’d suggest Fact 2 is the most important of all here.

See if you put your house up for sale and nobody wants to buy it do you think you should be forced to rent it?

Back