Still Plenty Of Tickets Left For Midtjylland

Tie is far from over we can’t give them any encouragement. Hopefully a full house by Thursday.

What time does the TO open? I'll head over in the morning to pick mine up. Sick being a paranoid wreck wondering if the postie's going to deliver.

I'm not going to tempt fate by saying the tie is over, but you can understand some Bears feeling that way and perhaps saving their cash for the final qualifying round.

The manner and sheer entertainment value of Sunday’s win, I thought would have got the game sold out by now.

Exactly, it's only been one day. Also, with the number of folk on the waiting list for season tickets, and the fact that Thursday is meant to be a sunny and pleasant evening, I would be surprised if it wasn't 45k+.

I have suggested to the ticket office that for the thousands who have registered for the waiting list, activity per Rangers number in terms of ticket applications, RTV subscriptions etc. be taken into account. We've had Rangers numbers for at least 20 years now and people at the club can see the entries per number. Any quick sort of the database could prioritise loyalty. It's part of the reason the numbers were brought in at the start - and they also have family and address links to the primary number so they can cater for younger and newer fans too.

Every application, especially for lesser attended games, should count when it comes to the later games, after of course the ST holders, and CCCS folks.

I get the feeling most people think the tie is over, far from it.

It is still in the balance. If Midtjylland do manage an early goal it could become a bit dodgy.

It’s vital we sell as many tickets as possible and get behind the team.

They’re not going to beat us 0-3 at Ibrox. I’m still attending. Costing me 120 quid (trains, hotel, match ticket) before I’ve even left home so it’s understandable that some might be giving it a miss.

How are you getting the tickets to show, when i click ticketing on the club website it says there's no home matches available

How are you getting the tickets to show, when i click ticketing on the club website it says there's no home matches available

Generally they do maintenance overnight so you can't access any of the games between 12-6am-ish. Should show up relatively soon though

I got two tickets yesterday. The lassie serving me said at there were only a few hundred left. They must have released more season ticket holders seats who haven’t taken them up.

I get the feeling most people think the tie is over, far from it.

It is still in the balance. If Midtjylland do manage an early goal it could become a bit dodgy.

It’s vital we sell as many tickets as possible and get behind the team.
We’d need to lose 3-0 to get put out and I don’t see that happening.

What time does the TO open? I'll head over in the morning to pick mine up. Sick being a paranoid wreck wondering if the postie's going to deliver.
Rangers Ticket Centre opening hours are Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9am until 5pm. Wednesday 10am until 5pm and Thursday 9am until 2.30pm, Saturday 10am until 2pm and closed Sunday.

Tie is far from over we can’t give them any encouragement. Hopefully a full house by Thursday.
While it’s not over, it’s almost over. Losing 3-0 at home to a side we just stuck 4 past is a real stretch. Only a shocking attitude from our own team will be our downfall and I just can’t see our manager with his reputation for being extremely professional letting that type of complacency creep in.

If we get 45,000 I think that’s a very good crowd.

Yes, really important that we get as high a crowd as possible both financially and to cheer the team on. We should never be treating any Euro second leg as game over.

A lot of folk are forgetting how costly football is, they were charging folk about £40 for the Hibs game in some areas.

Nobodies forgetting anything

But if we can’t fill out Ibrox for a europa league qualifier when the tie is still alive then there’s something far wrong.

Especially at £21 a ticket with the team playing some outstanding football

But if we can’t fill out Ibrox for a europa league qualifier when the tie is still alive then there’s something far wrong.

Last year was sold out every game as there was a buzz about being back, it will go back to the usual way it was before with low crowds for qualifiers soon.

A sell out would be amazing, but 40 thousand odd at this level is a great attendance. Won't be many bigger in the Europa League this week if at all.

There is nothing 'far wrong' it's not like we have only sold 15k. We will still have one of the highest attendances at this level of the competition, if not the highest.

I end up having to take a day off work for European nights because I never know what time I'll be finished.

I'm going to save it for the next round (hopefully).

Back