Still Plenty Of Tickets Left For Midtjylland

Got 3 yesterday for my old stomping ground in the Copland. Taking both my adult sons.

Really looking forward to this. Should be a cracking game of football :D

There is nothing 'far wrong' it's not like we have only sold 15k. We will still have one of the highest attendances at this level of the competition, if not the highest.

The fan base we have, couple with the football we are playing and the ticket price it should be a sell out.

Theres defo not plenty tickets left, except for 1 section in the broomie reat and cd5 it's just all single seats.
Pity theres not a system that could prevent a couple thousand single seats all over the place, making them hard to shift.

I don’t think that there looks anything like 10,000 available seats left. Without actually counting them, it still looks to me it’s closer to 46,000 than 40,000. Hope that I am correct, as we deserve to sell this out.

We will just have to agree to disagree here :p You also still have loads of hospitality to account for, those are difficult to shift at short notice.

Cheers for the heads up just got 3 in the family stand.

will be the daughters second game in a month, Alfie better play and he better score, that's all I'm saying!!

Can someone clarify if the Midtjylland game is enabled on our Season Tickets? I assumed it would be but I logged into my account and it says "Printed" against this game. Ta in advance.

Anyone know what happens if tickets don’t arrive by post? Ordered end of last week but still not arrived and we travel down to Glasgow tomorrow as staying a few nights!

Anyone know what happens if tickets don’t arrive by post? Ordered end of last week but still not arrived and we travel down to Glasgow tomorrow as staying a few nights!

You should be able to get them reprinted in that case mate. Any time I’ve ordered tickets online they generally arrive the next day or two days later at worst. If they don’t arrive today I’d give them a bell.

You should be able to get them reprinted in that case mate. Any time I’ve ordered tickets online they generally arrive the next day or two days later at worst. If they don’t arrive today I’d give them a bell.
Thanks - yep we’ve always got them pretty much next day. Cheers for that!

Can someone clarify if the Midtjylland game is enabled on our Season Tickets? I assumed it would be but I logged into my account and it says "Printed" against this game. Ta in advance.

Mine says printed,too but access will be via your smartcard.
Europa League Third Qualifying Round
Rangers FC v FC Midtjylland

Thursday 15 August – Kick Off 7.45pm
Ticket prices adults £21, concessions £16 and juniors £10
Payment has been taken and smartcards will be activated

Nobodies forgetting anything

But if we can’t fill out Ibrox for a europa league qualifier when the tie is still alive then there’s something far wrong.

Especially at £21 a ticket with the team playing some outstanding football
It’s a good price for a ticket, and there’s still a small chance for them, but not much.

However we have already sold over 40,000. Will probably get around 45k on the night, there’s certainly not anything “far wrong”!! Just a touch over dramatic I reckon.

I don’t think we are anywhere near that figure mate. Closer to 40,000 I’d say.
I don’t think that there looks anything like 10,000 available seats left. Without actually counting them, it still looks to me it’s closer to 46,000 than 40,000. Hope that I am correct, as we deserve to sell this out.

Just under 44k sold this morning.

My mate was in TO buying a couple.

Girl told him they expect the whole ground to be sold out, except the away section and some hospitality areas.

Can't wait to go. Club deck tho which I'm not that keen on due to the height. Should have booked the main stand instead

Game is not over.
Who remembers Lyon who we gubbed 3-0 in France and there was no way they would knock us out of the champions league by beating us 3-0 at Ibrox.
See you Thursday

They only had to beat us by any score to put us out.

The team need us for every game so let's pack Ibrox out as we seek to finish the tie off completely on Thursday.

People will probably be holding off for the next round now to be honest.

Surprised if this doesn't end up at least close to a sell out.

Hope the fans are not underestimating it and buy the tickets

I don't know why everyone is so confident this tie is over.

If Midgytland get an early goal it'll be an absolute c*nt of a night in Ibrox.

We have loads to do still and that'll be reflected in Gerrard's Starting XI.

There's still 2 1/2 days to shift tickets and I estimate we've already sold around 46-47,000. This will be near as damnit a sell out.
For a tie that's hardly 'hanging in the balance' and considering the level/profile of the opposition this will be a fantastic turnout.

There's still 2 1/2 days to shift tickets and I estimate we've already sold around 46-47,000. This will be near as damnit a sell out.
For a tie that's hardly 'hanging in the balance' and considering the level/profile of the opposition this will be a fantastic turnout.

Magnificent as ever from our fans.

Probably because they need to win 3-0. I mean obviously the players and management won't be treating the tie as if it's finished but, let's be honest, it is.

Very very slim chance we're going to lose by 3 (or by 2 in a high scoring game). No doubt they will come out at us from the start but that will leave gaps we'll quickly exploit in our current form. Their need to attack and our ability to break at speed should mean a cracking first half on Thursday. I expect us to score at least once in the first 45 mins though.

Still be a really tough game and we need to be top of our game to avoid any problems. Think we will go through but won't be a walk in the park. An early goal would be fantastic. If we get through here we will have done very well to knock them out.

Probably because they need to win 3-0. I mean obviously the players and management won't be treating the tie as if it's finished but, let's be honest, it is.
What if they are 1-0 up within the first 10 and were reduced to ten men? We are nowhere near good enough for us to go into this match thinking we have it won.

Think of the threads on this exact forum after the killie game... We need more starters, our midfield is worse than last season, why have we downgraded from Kent and Candeias to Stewart, Jones and Ojo and what does Mark Allen actually do for us and its time for him to go?

We have had two good performances in a row. We cannot write Midgytland off or else we will end up embarrassing ourselves out of Europe.

Very very slim chance we're going to lose by 3 (or by 2 in a high scoring game). No doubt they will come out at us from the start but that will leave gaps we'll quickly exploit in our current form. Their need to attack and our ability to break at speed should mean a cracking first half on Thursday. I expect us to score at least once in the first 45 mins though.
I hope you are right but I have seen far too many false dawns over the past decade to think we can beat teams like this comfortably.

Ah perfect. I've tried to collect a couple of times on the same day/day after and they've told me it isn't ready yet. I guess most tickets are already sorted and we don't have another home game for a while so they won't be inundated

The way I see it , my dad and sister couldn’t get a season ticket and have so far been to 3 friendly, the Europa games and would happily attend every game , this seems unfair when it is virtually impossible to get a season ticket and tickets for league games but some season ticket holders use excuses like I will be home late etc

Good chance for the 10-15k on the waiting list for ST to see the team then?!! See no reason why there's not 45k come Thursday

I'm working abroad just now so missing the game.

Fingers crossed we get a full house but understand it is an expensive time of year for fans.

The way I see it , my dad and sister couldn’t get a season ticket and have so far been to 3 friendly, the Europa games and would happily attend every game , this seems unfair when it is virtually impossible to get a season ticket and tickets for league games but some season ticket holders use excuses like I will be home late etc

Just because people own a season ticket doesn’t necessarily mean they can physically attend every game??

I’ll get my anorak on when I get home tonight and give you a near as fuckit numbers count.

I say “near as” because the wee dots play tricks with your lamps, but the figure won’t be far away.

Just because people own a season ticket doesn’t necessarily mean they can physically attend every game??

Not exactly what I’m meaning , difficult to put into words I understand valid reasons etc but sometimes just not being arsed multiple times when we have a huge waiting list especially when it’s conveniet excuses for St Mirren and Livingston but they are never busy or can’t go to Celtic etc

Not exactly what I’m meaning , difficult to put into words I understand valid reasons etc but sometimes just not being arsed multiple times when we have a huge waiting list especially when it’s conveniet excuses for St Mirren and Livingston but they are never busy or can’t go to Celtic etc

I have to say I know a lot of ST holders and I don’t know any that ‘can’t be arsed multiple times.’ I guess you know some that fall into that bracket, I find it surprising especially when the season is just a few games old.

Back