Cryptic Kent Speaks

I would have Ryan Kent back in a heartbeat.
Still on a learning curve and surely will only get better.
Gerrard will make him.
He could well become another Laudrup.
He has all the tools in his locker already.
He just requires a bit more training from the Master.

Gerrard will make him.
Said it midway through last season that Kent would excel in a similar role to what laudrup had. Not on the same playing field talent wise (yet). But skilful, two footed, strong, fast and very determined.

I'm glad the Millenial-Loyal are dumbfounded and embarrassed at the idea someone may have read the most influential book in human history. It cements my feelings for the future of the world.

Despite being an atheist I don’t feel embarrassed or dumbfounded, I couldn’t give a crap what his views on the supernatural are. I desperately wanted him back.

Think we would be best leaving Kent to find his way forward. In all fairness he will get better offers than we can provide when he has freedom of contract.

He would be daft not to maximise his income, he has a short career. We have signed Brandon Barker we are better putting our efforts into him and Jones. We can only play two wingers. Likely a lot of games we only play one.

Kent gave us some class memories. That punch on Brown assures him legend status.

Sometimes though we have to look at the bigger picture.
The punch didn’t behave yourself

I openly derided? :oops:

The difference between super/supra-natural was noted but apologies if you aren't familiar with the distinction or it wasn't a conscious jibe. Referring to religion as the supernatural is offensive to some (religious) people. It's probably a stupid point for me to bring up here so no worries.

Read on Twitter he turned out for the Liverpool under 23s on Saturday, shame it has turned this way for the lad, he might have thrown his toys out the pram when he was priced out of a permanent move ,never know maybe klop might have a change of heart.

In Follow Follow

first posted Today at 2:51 PM

In the Retard

By
Mark McDougall
  • 16:18, 12 AUG 2019
  • UPDATED16:51, 12 AUG 2019

The difference between super/supra-natural was noted but apologies if you aren't familiar with the distinction or it wasn't a conscious jibe. Referring to religion as the supernatural is offensive to some (religious) people. It's probably a stupid point for me to bring up here so no worries.

I get you, apologies if offence caused.

You didn't notice the cross tattoo behind his ear?

I did but it just shows you can’t judge a book by its cover . I always looked at Ryan Kent as a kind of skateboarding , snowboarding Pepsi Max drinking guy , who was into Tattoos , linkin park or whatever .

At no point would I have imagined he’s religious but it’s a lesson never to assume .

I have a large collection of butt-plugs .

If he thinks by posting digs at his parent club is going to force their hand in sanctioning a loan then he’s being really foolish & immature.

There’s a way to go about these things & doing so on social media isn’t it.

Would love to see him back but he needs to be wary of pissing Liverpool off.

He is not and never will be good enough for the Liverpool first team ,harsh but true, we cannot afford the asking price ,we have brought in Jones,Barker,Ojo and Hastie ,I may be wrong but I think this particular boat has sailed .

If he thinks by posting digs at his parent club is going to force their hand in sanctioning a loan then he’s being really foolish & immature.

This is my view. I’d love to have him back, at the right price and at the right wage, but we would be outraged if he was doing this to us and I don’t think we should laugh it off because he’s doing it to his current club.

He’s a young guy, he’s frustrated and he’ll say and do foolish things so doesn’t deserve condemnation. But he shouldn’t be lauded for it either.

Don’t get the logic from Liverpool here. If he’s nowhere near the first team and no one wants to buy him, why not loan him out to a big club like Rangers to keep his profile up.

Don’t get the logic from Liverpool here. If he’s nowhere near the first team and no one wants to buy him, why not loan him out to a big club like Rangers to keep his profile up.

I think the issue they have is with Kent himself. I believe (not ITK) that it was him who refused to speak to leeds and that pissed them off. Could be a load of shite but they certainly seem to be punishing him leaving him to rot. I still think he will be here before end of August

The ghost of Ryan Kent lingers long ,I’m getting bored with it now .

Which is why I shouldn’t really be on here moaning about it :)

Does anybody else think that between this and the “slave” stuff he’s making a bit of a tit of himself?
He signed the contract ffs.

It is getting a bit tiresome. He had a good end of the season, which balanced a lot of inconsistency during the rest of it, and he won the Young Player’s Award.
Suddenly a lot of Rangers fans thought he was crucial to any success this season - he needs more goals and more direct assists to get there though.

He’s a Liverpool player, like you say - he signed the contract. He’s not getting into their first team in a hurry and so he is caught in a bit of a limbo right now and I have sympathy for him in that - he wants to develop his career.

It’s all getting a bit OTT though.

It is getting a bit tiresome. He had a good end of the season, which balanced a lot of inconsistency during the rest of it, and he won the Young Player’s Award.
Suddenly a lot of Rangers fans thought he was crucial to any success this season - he needs more goals and more direct assists to get there though.

He’s a Liverpool player, like you say - he signed the contract. He’s not getting into their first team in a hurry and so he is caught in a bit of a limbo right now and I have sympathy for him in that - he wants to develop his career.

It’s all getting a bit OTT though.
It's only a thread on the internet mate is it really ott?

I notice Ryan has posted on his Instagram another cryptic message, this time very biblical.

In a nutshell he posted a pretty strong worded verse from the bible:
"And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not."

Aimed at Liverpool perhaps? I hope so, he's not posted any religious type stuff before so would be strange to start unless it was directed at someone or something - Grasping at Straws Loyal!!!

Say you talk so hip man, your twisting my mellon man.

Would love to see him back but he needs to be wary of pissing Liverpool off.
Lee McCulloch used to just blooter balls away as hard as he could when training with Wigan, to force a move to Rangers. The pull is strong and let's be honest we would all do more than kick a few balls or post a religious message on Social Media if there was a shot of playing for Rangers

Imagine taking Liverpool’s side on this issue over Ryan Kent’s.

Give it both barrels to that specky glaikit fanny Ryan. His head would have been poking out the top of a Panzer 75 year ago

I think the issue they have is with Kent himself. I believe (not ITK) that it was him who refused to speak to leeds and that pissed them off. Could be a load of shite but they certainly seem to be punishing him leaving him to rot. I still think he will be here before end of August

Ah, okay. That makes sense. Leeds are a decent side, don’t see why he wouldn’t go there.

Ah, okay. That makes sense. Leeds are a decent side, don’t see why he wouldn’t go there.

Maybe because he wanted to come back here? Maybe he thought he wouldnt be first pick etc? Lots of reasons and its not unusual for a player to try and dictate where he goes in this day and age.

How long is he contracted for at Liverpool? Would be be great to have him on board again, ideal for breaking through defensive sides.

Gerrard will make him.
He'll never be another laudrup. He was a guy like Gazza who could win a game single handedly.
I like Kent myself,but laudrup was playing in a league that was of a far better standard than it is now.

Maybe because he wanted to come back here? Maybe he thought he wouldnt be first pick etc? Lots of reasons and its not unusual for a player to try and dictate where he goes in this day and age.

If he’s told we can’t afford him then I think Leeds is a good option. He’s playing a dangerous game.

He'll never be another laudrup. He was a guy like Gazza who could win a game single handedly.
I like Kent myself,but laudrup was playing in a league that was of a far better standard than it is now.
Laudrup came to Rangers when he was 25.
So Kent has a bit of time to develop into that player.
Whether he will or not, who can really say?

Laudrup came to Rangers when he was 25.
So Kent has a bit of time to develop into that player.
Whether he will or not, who can really say?

I can - he won't. Laudrup was one of the best players in the world at that time. Players of Laudrup's ability aren't coming to Scottish football now.

In saying that Kent would absolutely improve us and I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

I can - he won't. Laudrup was one of the best players in the world at that time. Players of Laudrup's ability aren't coming to Scottish football now.

In saying that Kent would absolutely improve us and I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

The talk of Laudrup's a wee bit much. Kent is a good player, would love to see him back, but he's nowhere near a Laudrup

Latest posts

Back