Denmark - 2 pointers being given a point

Rangers_2001

Official Ticketer
Just a heads up in case folk haven’t checked - those that applied and were unsuccessful on 2 points have been allocated a point for Denmark. Looks like the ticket office has taken the view that tickets were not made available to the 2 pointers as they were only available for 5 mins or so.

Good news for me anyway!

How can you check if you’ve been given the point? Couldn’t find it on the website.
If you go to your account, then update info. After you select update at the bottom, it will take you to a new page showing everything you are signed up to, and Travel Club + Points.
Probably an easier way but that’s the way I do it.

Log in to the online ticket portal. Then click ‘MY ACCOUNT’ and the following screen should come up.

If you go to your account, then update info. After you select update at the bottom, it will take you to a new page showing everything you are signed up to, and Travel Club + Points.
Probably an easier way but that’s the way I do it.

Managed to get it this way. Point has been added right enough.

Anyone tried claiming points for trips last season outside of the Travel Club? Last year I did Vienna & Vila-Real buying tickets off of people Vila-Real / Home end Vienna. On 3 points from this season to boot. Would need to catch Marion on a good day, of course!

3 this year so far.
7 last season.
Progres the year before.
Maribor back in 2011.

Anyone tried claiming points for trips last season outside of the Travel Club? Last year I did Vienna & Vila-Real buying tickets off of people Vila-Real / Home end Vienna. On 3 points from this season to boot. Would need to catch Marion on a good day, of course!

No chance:D

Should have just joined the travel club ;) :)

Only Travel club members get Travel Club points.

Working away doesnt prevent anyone from joining TC from this year onwards.

What points come off at the end of this season, will it be Maribor?

Yes, just Maribor from that season. We played Malmo as well but there was a ban on away supporters at that one.
This season, Man Utd, Valencia, Bursaspor, Sporting and PSV all dropped off. I lost 3 points, which I’m still not over completely to be honest:(:p

Aye that’s not going to happen haha

Only Travel club members get Travel Club points.

Working away doesnt prevent anyone from joining TC from this year onwards.

Yep, which is great as I'm now onto 3 points and have enjoyed two good trips to Lux and Gib. I fully understand why the club restricted membership to Season Tickets during the first season as it meant they had a chance to build points before the riff raff joined and swarmed up the tickets.

Yes, just Maribor from that season. We played Malmo as well but there was a ban on Away supporters at that one.
This season, Man Utd, Valencia, Bursaspor, Sporting and PSV all dropped off. I lost 3 points, which I’m still not over completely to be honest:(:p
Lost 4 :mad: :))

Yes, just Maribor from that season. We played Malmo as well but there was a ban on away supporters at that one.

I know the feeling, I only lost two but doing well this season to getting back to respectability :D

I lost 5, that was almost half my total last season :confused:

I thought they capped the points at 10.

Once you reach 10, that's the max and you don't get any more. That's the way it used to be anyway, I'm pretty sure.
Didn’t know this. What is the point in it? Doesn’t really make any sense

I would have had all those 5 had they let non ST holders in the TC last year! Had to start from 0 this time around.

Yep, which is great as I'm now onto 3 points and have enjoyed two good trips to Lux and Gib. I fully understand why the club restricted membership to Season Tickets during the first season as it meant they had a chance to build points before the riff raff joined and swarmed up the tickets.

It was an oversight to not be flexible enough to allow previous TC members to rejoin without a Season Ticket though.

It was an oversight to not be flexible enough to allow previous TC members to rejoin without a Season Ticket though.

I would agree. Another option was to allow them to retain points previously accrued had they signed up this year when it was open to all.

I would confidently say absolutely no chance :)

I would be surprised if Thomas Cook put on a flight this season
Shocking travel partner,there’s sports options already taken interested names for Warsaw day trip and Athens overnight

I thought they capped the points at 10.

Once you reach 10, that's the max and you don't get any more. That's the way it used to be anyway, I'm pretty sure.
Definitely not, I had 17 before the final in Manchester and ended that season on 18. Then it dropped again so anyone can get to the top after a couple of years

Without getting ahead of ourselves, what’s the likely allocation for Greece or Poland? Under 1000?

Given the quick turnaround I can see even 0 pointers having a chance of a ticket

I wonder how many of those on max points or thereabouts go to most domestic games?
Well I'll be honest, I'm just 1 point away from full points and, although I've got a ST, I very rarely go to domestic games as I look after my disabled daughter at weekends and save all my holidays for Euro trips - it's my way of seeing the gers and all the bears.

Back