Tuesday's Back Pages - 29 images

Hibs got a man sent off for nothing :rolleyes:

He was already booked, threw his arm up in the box, the ball hits his raised arm in the box, he gets a second yellow not even a straight red, and we get a free kick not a penalty.

See what amazes me is the fact that even gets into the column?

Factually incorrect shite.

Hibs got a man sent off for nothing :rolleyes:

He was already booked, threw his arm up in the box, the ball hits his raised arm in the box, he gets a second yellow not even a straight red, and we get a free kick not a penalty.

See what amazes me is the fact that even gets into the column?

Factually incorrect shite.

Actually, he was a full yard outside the box ... as can be spotted here about 4 mins in.

That said, 34 shots, 19 of which on target with the keeper having one of those days suggests that we were about an astronomical unit above Hibs on Sunday, a man down or not. They hardly got out of their half, replaced their CH and thus had essentially still more or less 7 to 8 man parked in front of their goal.

Actually, he was a full yard outside the box ... as can be spotted here about 4 mins in.

That said, 34 shots, 19 of which on target with the keeper having one of those days suggests that we were about an astronomical unit above Hibs on Sunday, a man down or not. They hardly got out of their half, replaced their CH and thus had essentially still more or less 7 to 8 man parked in front of their goal.
Aye, but what about Scott Allan's pass?

The sun getting a quote from a Rangers youth supposedly abused by Harry Dunn, would it not have been easier to find one of the many victims of the scum convicted paedos, fukin vermin.
Edit see there's a thread on this, apologies.

Fair doos the Jones one was questionable though. Replays showed it on the line. Thought the commentators said the same about the handball being in the box.

I never buy a paper now but I'm sick of all these pun headlines that someone writes. They are shite.

'A singular piece of vision and technique beyond any other player on the park'...?

Is he talking about Alfie's first goal? Or does he mean it because Kamara, who executed a similar 'piece of vision and technique' in the last Old Firm game, was on the bench?

Either way, he's talking shite.

Back