scottish media scum, nbm and call it out

thanks for your replies.
this was on sunday at tesco springburn
the two girls didn't think about reporting to anyone at the time and are not keen on reporting it now as they are not sure on the process.
i have tried to convince them but they want to just leave it.
next time they will be more savvy.
as i said earlier, media outlets have been informed. no replies as yet.
Be surprised if the media touch it. It doesn't fit with their narritive.

Did you report it to the Police? Thats a hate crime.
thanks for your replies.
this was on sunday at tesco springburn
the two girls didn't think about reporting to anyone at the time and are not keen on reporting it now as they are not sure on the process.
i have tried to convince them but they want to just leave it.
next time they will be more savvy.
as i said earlier, media outlet have been informed. no replies as yet.
The cameras would have him & show which checkouut he used, if he used a card to pay they could make quick work of it.

On a different note I was in Sainsbury's in Braehead with my 7 year old boy and he had his Rangers strip on, there was a St Andrews hospice stall just after the tills, we went over and I gave the wee man a couple of quid to stick in the box and the guy collecting said thanks son but your team are rubbish!! I said really?? Oh I'm only joking, I said to him, no your not, your kidding on that your joking but your serious .do you get pleasure in slagging off wee boys and walked away. I don't mind banter but that wasn't banter and he overstepped the mark. If I seen a wee guy with a Celtic strip on I wouldnt tease him about it.
I don’t really see much wrong with this to be honest as long as it was said in the right manner

Why not:

Contact Tesco and ask for the footage.
Contact the police and report it.

There is no point in calling "Call it out" - that are nto interested in anything other than what they perceive to be anti catholic/irish behaviour. They don't try to hide it so forget them. They are utter scum and are part of the problem.

Contact Nil By Mouth and the papers and ensure the police are notified.

This is unacceptable.
In modern day Scotland these people are so warped they think nothing of this and it needs to be stopped.
This needs reported to the the police, every newspaper and TV station as well as NBM and any others.
The only way to stop this cancerous behaviour is to publicly shame this guy.
After that get an off duty soldier to visit the guy and have a word..
They know they’re untouchable.
As for “shaming” them, you’ve got to be joking.
They’ll be on free beers in their hovels for such gallant, noble and heroic behaviour.

They know they’re untouchable.
As for “shaming” them, you’ve got to be joking.
They’ll be on free beers in their hovels for such gallant, noble and heroic behaviour.
They ain't untouchable. I wouldn't let any tramp speak to me or my family in a derogatory fashion. I'd give it back and some and I know a good few others that would do likewise. Some people should stand up for themselves more. It is little wonder they think they can do as they please if no direct action is taken against them at the time. "shut it ya manky peado c*nt' would soon shut each and every one of them up.

Contact them rather than post on here if you want it in the media
Yes, this is absolutely the way to go. If their response is not to your liking, send it to the press, copying in Help for Heroes. What’s good enough for depraved lying scumbags that dress their dogs in the uniform of hate, is certainly good enough for heroes who have represented our country in battle. Time to redress the balance.

They ain't untouchable. I wouldn't let any tramp speak to me or my family in a derogatory fashion. I'd give it back and some and I know a good few others that would do likewise. Some people should stand up for themselves more. It is little wonder they think they can do as they please if no direct action is taken against them at the time. "shut it ya manky peado c*nt' would soon shut each and every one of them up.
When I suggested “untouchable” I wasn’t meaning nobody could or should offer retribution.
I was thinking more from the legal side of things.
I’m sure they know there is little chance of them being charged by the police for their behaviour.

Call it out are basically just Haggerty and Findlay incognito
They arent incognito, theyre blatant about it. They will also only listen to anything anti-Catholic/Irish Catholic.

Thats the way the comment in it as well, as if being Irish makes you a more important Catholic than any other kind.

On a different note I was in Sainsbury's in Braehead with my 7 year old boy and he had his Rangers strip on, there was a St Andrews hospice stall just after the tills, we went over and I gave the wee man a couple of quid to stick in the box and the guy collecting said thanks son but your team are rubbish!! I said really?? Oh I'm only joking, I said to him, no your not, your kidding on that your joking but your serious .do you get pleasure in slagging off wee boys and walked away. I don't mind banter but that wasn't banter and he overstepped the mark. If I seen a wee guy with a Celtic strip on I wouldnt tease him about it.
That is banter ffs,i work in lots of domestic properties and anytime theres a young Celtic fan i wind them up about their team.

I would say that's banter mate.

Correct mate,any body speaks to you in such a fashion you should be in their face.
Let the scum know your not prepared to accept any of that sectarian shite.

I don’t really see much wrong with this to be honest as long as it was said in the right manner
I do actually the guy was there representing a charity wearing their logo but
That is banter ffs,i work in lots of domestic properties and anytime theres a young Celtic fan i wind them up about their team.
No it's not banter, it's banter when it's a laugh, he wasn't having a laugh he was being a knob. I'm sick of Celtic fans everywhere with their arrogance and crap. I just hate them and all their fans and they send me into a bad mood when they start their garbage

Call it out and Nil by Mouth only exist to protect Catholics

Not aimed at you Predator

But I would like to know just what they are being protected from!

Sure there is plenty of banter, this goes both ways by the way!

But what does anyone really need protected from?

All these groups are the cause not the remedy, that’s if modern day Scotland even requires any remedies

my old man witnessed similar in clydebank shopping centre few years back, 2 youngster collecting and an old lady's front bottom whos know down there walking around in full grey and white with chains round his neck started calling them orange bastards, i believe he was seen off by old members of public.

In an ideal world, CCTV could identify them, follow them to the check out where they might use a card or out to the car park and get their registration number. Then pay them a visit.

But this isn't an ideal world.

I do actually the guy was there representing a charity wearing their logo but
No it's not banter, it's banter when it's a laugh, he wasn't having a laugh he was being a knob. I'm sick of Celtic fans everywhere with their arrogance and crap. I just hate them and all their fans and they send me into a bad mood when they start their garbage
Grow up

'Call it Out' are a sham organistation. They are only interested in 'sectarianism' that cements their imaginary status as downtrodden bog dwellers. The great irony in it is of course, that the people involved are some of the most inherently bigoted arseholes you're ever likely to meet.

More people have probably liked your post than are in this band of bigots.

Just shows how easy it is for them to get traction in Scotland.

If the poster sees the scum again , just make a citizens arrest appropriate restraining method allowed by law until the police arrive in layman's terms knock f*** out of him until he stops trying to get away and when he does stop just give him half a dozen more to make sure.

Contact Tesco and ask for the video of your daughter. Super markets have every area covered by cctv.

Once you have the video then you can do with it what you want??????

I think the procedure requires letter to head office and a payment for the copy. Contact Tesco before it gets accidentally erased

Back