The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

Hopefully the bheggars come gun-ho out the traps, gets caught up the park and concede an early 2nd.

Cluj need to keep it tight from re-start as those khunts seem to score goals at the right time which changes momentum.

Cluj have been doing their homework and seen that if you press the mentally challengeds high up the pitch they will more than likely cough possession right back to you.

It's working a wee treat thus far ... hopefully they don't try and sit back 2nd half.

Not a happy bunch in their match thread:))

"My god, we are effing brutal"

"Edouard with the first touch of jack the ripper"

"Men against boys."

"Ref is pish but we are worse"

"The tactical inspiration of the guy down the pub shouting 4-4-eff-2"

"Shambolic management, shambolic signings."

"A hapless board hoarding money + poor recruitment + mediocre manager trying to be clever"

Away in 2nd leg in either competition

Hypothetical question as I know I jinx this just by posting.

But if us and the beasts were in the Europa qualifying 4th round and both due to play away first then home on same night, would they make one of us play our home second leg on the Wednesday or make one team switch to home first?

But if us and the beasts were in the Europa qualifying 4th round and both due to play away first then home on same night, would they make one of us play our home second leg on the Wednesday or make one team switch to home first?

I think we all know who’s the man to answer that :D
Give him a minute..

Are the mentally challengeds really shoe horning in McGregor at left back and 2 big money defenders on the bench? In an important game like this for them? Lovely.

Give Lennon the £25m to spend!

Back 3 with Ajer Simumovic and the Arab Israeli.

McGregor and Forrest as wing backs.

McGregor outjumped at the back post for the goal.

Cluj good value for their ht lead, although you'd think the mentally challengeds will score, so at least one more Cluj goal needed I'd say.

The game isn't over yet for the poets I wish people would leave gloating until the tie is finished

Obviously what happens on here has no bearing but I know what you mean. I still think Ckuj will try and defend it and that will be suicide. Still think the Tim's will go through but there are some positives already. 10M worth of players not starting tells me they haven't spent a lot of money very well

Under UEFA rules the Domestic Cup Winners get the priority that would be them

We could either play on the Wednesday or reverse the fixture set be UEFA

Not a happy bunch in their match thread:))

"My god, we are effing brutal"

"Edouard with the first touch of jack the ripper"

"Men against boys."

"Ref is pish but we are worse"

"The tactical inspiration of the guy down the pub shouting 4-4-eff-2"

"Shambolic management, shambolic signings."

"A hapless board hoarding money + poor recruitment + mediocre manager trying to be clever"
FlawedCrazyCollie-size_restricted.gif

Back