The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

The 'close the thread' patter is absolutely tragic. There is not an adult on the face of the earth who does not understand that football is not influenced by chatter on the internet.

This is a game that takes them 180 minutes away from £30 million odd, of course people are interested and hoping they get scudded.

If it wasn't tantamount to blood money I would have put everything I had on the scum going through. They're they jammiest bastards that ever kicked a ball.

The 'close the thread' patter is absolutely tragic. There is not an adult on the face of the earth who does not understand that football is not influenced by chatter on the internet.

This is a game that takes them 180 minutes away from £30 million odd, of course people are interested and hoping they get scudded.

Sounds like an admission of guilt.

Literally got home from work at half time . So thought I’d turn it on seeing the score. Go make dinner and within 10 seconds of sitting down they score typical

But the jinx..

Don’t mind them going through here.

Sparta will knock them out & they’ll be less inclined to splash the cash to appease their fans.

mentally challengeds have switched to a back 4 with the Arab at right back and are getting a bit of joy.

Back