The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

98723137-21-F4-4-D16-A9-AC-7-B62-A1-D20-FB0.gif

Hehehehehe

I watched the whole game on some Rumanian channel, fu()kin magic
Broon gives away a needless penalty, then they play 7 minutes added on ,I'm thinking here we go again & last kick of the Ba Yahoo
Lennon will turn on players, supporters will turn on Lennon & nae champions league money
Lennon was in Tennants bar byres road on Saturday after their game ,bet he won't be in tonight

Just seen the score. That's the coefficient fucked. Was hoping they got a result tonight to stop us playing so many qualifiers.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Sorry
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Up ye lemon

I’m not normally a laugh out loud sort of person but tonight I laughed until i had tears in my eyes and cramp in my stomach :))

If any of you want some amusing reading before bedtime, I highly recommend the post match thread tonight on Kerrydale Street.

I watched it, Celtic have regressed. It was only individuals Christie and Forrest that got them in the match, but as a team they are definitely not what they were.

We have some chance this year, but no use talking we have to perform.

Lennon, who wasnt universally accepted, will be under pressure from the support. I wonder if he turns up for after match interviews. I am sure I saw him berating his own support after going ahead, think they must have been giving him stick.

Wonderful!

See 'Lennon' is trending on Twitter, he is being absolutely slaughtered by them.

One thing that is being brought up spent nearly £10 million on a centre half and a left back and he never played them.

That result could affect their whole season.

Back