The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

68711122_2575489422503742_2258980161485537280_n.jpg
Don't rate the big man as much of a striker but he's a staunch Bluenose so for that reason alone he's alright!

This post on kerryfail is a joy to behold

Just back from CP.

I'm a placid guy, but I have never felt so angry at Celtic as I do now. That was a copper-bottomed shambles from the first minute to the last, an absolutely laughable attempt to navigate what should have been a simple European tie. This will go down in the annals of shame - its much worse than Artmedia, because they were actually a decent team, and much worse even than AEK.

Two layers of blame:
1. The manager. Brendan, WGS, and Ronny gave us some beezers of team selections and set ups, but in my 45 years I have never seen anything as forehead-slappingly idiotic as that line up tonight. WTF was Callum doing at left back the WHOLE game/ Where was Julien, Boli? Where was Leigh? Why was the formation not changed when it was completely obvious it wasn't working? Why didn't shore things up at 2-1, at 3-2.

Amateur, amateur, amateur.

When Brendan threw this kind of curve-ball, the suspicionwas he was sending a message to PL. I have never bought that (though Brendan's subsequrnt behaviour means it an't be ruled out).But would Neil do that? If so, he can GTF as far as I'm concerned because tonight is a sackable offence.

2. The board. There comes a point where you have to ask - what exactly do they want Celtic to be? These humblings from clubs with a fraction of our resources are now an annual occurence. When is someone in the boardroom held to account? We have swept the board domestically because Sevco have been weak. But they are stronger now and performances like this will see us lose the 9, never mind the 10. I think we are only 50-50 to qualify for the Europa league as well.

I've felt every emotion as a Celtic fan: joy, elation, crushing disappointment, bitterness... But tonight it's just cold fury.

(BTW - Scott Brown is finished. Sad to say, but he cannot play at this level anymore and will get humiliated at Ibrox if we set up like this again

Missiles thrown onto the pitch at 2-40 by the raging Timpanzees. :)) Naturally, the BBC and the media won't mention it.

Particularly enjoyed the cups of juice being launched at them celebrating the 4th.

Hopefully there's another UEFA fine heading their way

Can use what's left of the Tierney money to pay that off after they plug the massive gap in their finances from tonight.

After that last goal goes in you can see loads of fans throwing stuff at the players. Need to send that clip to UEFA for an added bonus fine for the Mutants.....

Brown at fault for 2 of the goals.

The best fans in the world throwing stuff at the visitors players, shocking!

the is the start of the lenny meltdown , the lady's front bottom has been keeping it underwraps the last few months but hes due one shortly

Just back from CP.

I'm a placid guy, but I have never felt so angry at Celtic as I do now. That was a copper-bottomed shambles from the first minute to the last, an absolutely laughable attempt to navigate what should have been a simple European tie. This will go down in the annals of shame - its much worse than Artmedia, because they were actually a decent team, and much worse even than AEK.

Two layers of blame:
1. The manager. Brendan, WGS, and Ronny gave us some beezers of team selections and set ups, but in my 45 years I have never seen anything as forehead-slappingly idiotic as that line up tonight. WTF was Callum doing at left back the WHOLE game/ Where was Julien, Boli? Where was Leigh? Why was the formation not changed when it was completely obvious it wasn't working? Why didn't shore things up at 2-1, at 3-2.

When Brendan threw this kind of curve-ball, the suspicionwas he was sending a message to PL. I have never bought that (though Brendan's subsequrnt behaviour means it an't be ruled out).But would Neil do that? If so, he can GTF as far as I'm concerned because tonight is a sackable offence.

2. The board. There comes a point where you have to ask - what exactly do they want Celtic to be? These humblings from clubs with a fraction of our resources are now an annual occurence. When is someone in the boardroom held to account? We have swept the board domestically because Sevco have been weak. But they are stronger now and performances like this will see us lose the 9, never mind the 10. I think we are only 50-50 to qualify for the Europa league as well.

I've felt every emotion as a Celtic fan: joy, elation, crushing disappointment, bitterness... But tonight it's just cold fury.

(BTW - Scott Brown is finished. Sad to say, but he cannot play at this level anymore and will get humiliated at Ibrox if we set up like this again

He must be really angry with Broon to give him the full name treatment as opposed to the first name only we’re-all-great-mates the rest get.

Just back from CP.

Two layers of blame:

That is absolutely wonderful, thanks for making my night

Some clubs ranked higher than Cluj (288th) by UEFA:

FC Midtjylland - 103rd
The New Saints - 179th
Aberdeen - 192nd
Hibs - 222nd
St. Johnstone - 223rd
Inverness CT - 225th
Motherwell - 226th
Crusaders - 234th
Lincoln Red Imps - 243rd
Zawisza Bydgoszcz - 272nd
Cork City - 279th

where are we ranked on that list?

from the BBC match thread tonight - Celtic captain Scott Brown conceded the penalty that allowed Cluj to level the game at 3-3 with 10 minutes to play.
The ball struck the arm of the midfielder as he tried to clear a corner to safety.
"He’s misjudged the ball and made a mistake," said Lennon.
"Over 12 years you could probably count the number of mistakes he’s made on one hand.

Well I laughed at it!

Scott Brown moment of madness
What on earth was he thinking?

Brown inexplicably stretched out to handle a Cluj cross in the box. It was a clear penalty and the player's sheepish expression told the whole story.

You can do all the tactical tinkering and planning that you want but when a massively experienced player like Brown makes such an incredible mistake, it's a manager's nightmare.

What a great night to be a bear, i am loving their pain. when 55 comes they will lynch the fat Japanese and lego teeth, probably burn down the saville stadium, and hopefully feck off back to their shithole republic of shame.girfuy ya mentally challenged bastard's

It's not often you agree with Tom English

You've got to look at Neil Lennon. You sign a left-back in Boli Bolingoli, and then you play one of your best players, a midfielder in Callum McGregor, at left-back, and leave your left-back on the bench. It doesn't make sense to me. I'd like to see Celtic's record against big teams with Callum McGregor at left-back. Celtic took McGregor's influence out of the middle of the park - he is so far better than Olivier Ntcham. Would all of that openness, all of those goals have happened if McGregor was in his natural position? I doubt it.

Back