The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

It's all completely gone to their heads. They genuinely believe they have a divine right to be in the Champions League every season.

It's a big boost for us that they won't be getting that big windfall and they'll be playing Thursday - Sunday the same as us.

Let's not get too carried away ourselves though. Hopefully Gerrard can keep us grounded before a win in the Old Firm to really crank the pressure up.

Not potentially, that is massive.

No CL money, the mental affect of not seeing it out, the mental affect of conceding 4 goals at after spending £10m on the defence.
They didn’t spend £10k on their defence. They spent it on their bench.

Is that £14m on cool lights and expensive cheerleaders:D

First time i have seen the mentally challengeds tthis season...

%^*& me some of their players are shit and predictable. Man mark no neck ad the rest takes care of itself

2jcwkco.gif

Could someone give me an idea of how much cash these cnuts have missed out on?

£25M from Ticket, TV and a further potential £6M in prize pot. So £31M they sold Tierney for £25M bought Julien and Boli for a combined £10M. Their first team football expenditure is £48M completely insubstantial without CL Group money for two years. “a house of cards” Dave King said and the mentally challengeds in the press laughed at him. Raising a glass to you Mr King.

Gotta love it. The rotten mhob snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, Lego muncher makes an absolute national hunt of things to concede a penalty and 10 million of wasted money dropped because they were shite.
The Lurgan bigot is truly bringing the blunder back to Torbett towers.

Back