The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

Had to go out at 2-1. Some laugh. Cluj look an awful team.

Lennon blaming the players already which won't go down well. I can see him losing the dressing room fairly quickly.

Wasn’t that why he was given the boot last time?

Blame everyone but yourself Neily bhoy.

28vr8co.jpg

Fuckin brilliant!

Whilst I agree, they did also get £8m or so for Rogers and his team and shelled out a pack of Stella for his replacements, so a wee profit there too.

That was gone to cover the end of their Coop arrangement in July you know the overdraft with criminal competitive rates you know the same deal Coop gave to the Labour Party, you know the Labour Party lord Reid former Celtic executive was an MP for.

" And let's go live to Anthony in Royston who has a question for Shoo.... "

" Aye Shoo, whit the fook wiz wee Lenny thinkin aboot plain Calmac at left back? It never worked when brenda played um there at Ibrox when Rangers played us aff the park 'n pumped us rotten "

NzafEn8.gif

" Shoo! Shoo!..... are you there Shoo??? Speak to me Shoo! "

" Apologies, we appear to have lost Anthony there. " :D
mY2ek5s.gif

If I recall correctly. Last year they were due to make £25,000,000 from the CL then mysteriously when they failed to qualify it was reduced to £15,000,000.

Think it was guidi on Snyde that led the charge with this reverse Seville calculator. Let’s see what they try and get away with tomorrow night on ssb or elsewhere.

Im not sure if it needs its own thread

Do you remember, way back when

We had this joke manager guy

He was called Pedro

He signed 2 mexicans for about 3.5 million and some boy off his paper round called Dalcio.

He got knocked out of Europe and on that night refused to play either of the Mexicans he spent all that money on

Pedro is a laughing stock

Rafaneil Lenitez just did the same thing tonight

If I recall correctly. Last year they were due to make £25,000,000 from the CL then mysteriously when they failed to qualify it was reduced to £15,000,000.

Think it was guidi on Snyde that led the charge with this reverse Seville calculator. Let’s see what they try and get away with tomorrow night on ssb or elsewhere.
Presumably the difference is what they would make if the qualify for the EL

Additionally, there could be further goods news from Kerryfail...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man, great to see the days of losing 4 at home in Europe are over now we've lost that tippy-tappy pish and brought the thunder back

Unfortunately, as I live in eff Stockholm, AIK are pretty perfectly constructed to beat us. They're patient, disciplined in defence and good at set pieces. Also a loud crowd, which our players evidently can't handle either. Effing yaldy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additionally, there could be further goods news from Kerryfail...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man, great to see the days of losing 4 at home in Europe are over now we've lost that tippy-tappy pish and brought the thunder back

Unfortunately, as I live in eff Stockholm, AIK are pretty perfectly constructed to beat us. They're patient, disciplined in defence and good at set pieces. Also a loud crowd, which our players evidently can't handle either. Effing yaldy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Effing yaldy indeed :)):)):))

Normally I’d agree with you on caution , however this result will have clear implications. Lennon is under pressure, brown will be hounded on phone ins , so will Bain, players who wanted to leave will either go or down tools, even if they spend money they are like us in the market where it’s difficult to be sure of quality and it’s a fair bit into the season and their defence is shit and the options on the bench are costly and look in one case to be money wasted. This is a huge result for us.

Another big factor is it was a catastrophic defeat AT HOME, and their home form is what’s been seeing them through in recent years.

Back