The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

The 4th goal tonight is possibly the worst piece of defending I've ever seen. Was that their first choice back four? The boy was just trying to smash the ball high and far and it dropped at the feet of their striker who's stood onside and 4 miles clear from any Celtic defender.

The fat Japanese will be incandescent with rage. The beasts rely on Champions league money for their wage bill and that's two years without it now. That's why he wants direct entry without having to worry about wee diddy teams that are beneath the Sellik. Lennon had better watch his back.

Just to rub salt into the wounds, it's not the lead story on Al Jazeera, or even the lead SPORTS story. The World's Favorite Club doesn't merit a mention? How must they be feeling at such a snub?

Just watched the highlights on YouTube, a couple of things!

Firstly Celtic defence is pish!!!! Nae neck is their key attacking threat! Isn’t it beautiful to see them under pressure already!!!!

Anyway....how on Earth does Scott Brown remain on the park after his deliberate hand ball in the box....straight red surely?

Where does the 8 mins of injury time come from.....was the ref trying to give them more time and it backfired?

Will UEFA pick up on the missiles being launched at the FC Cluj players and staff following their 4th goal? Will it be mentioned in the ref report?

The 4th goal tonight is possibly the worst piece of defending I've ever seen. Was that their first choice back four? The boy was just trying to smash the ball high and far and it dropped at the feet of their striker who's stood onside and 4 miles clear from any Celtic defender.
They were chasing the game at that point tbf they were going gun ho

" Reports just in of a disturbance at the Celtic Supporters Club in London Rd.

CSC.jpg

" Several people have been injured as fghting broke out after Celtic's humiliating defeat in the Champions League to Cluj.

" Eye witnesses described unprecedented levels of violence as regulars knocked the absolute fuck out of one another.

" The Club itself has been totally wrecked, and insurers have said damages could run into almost £34.00.

" London Rd Police are also hunting three men in sellik trackies seen running towards the Carmyle area of Glasgow with a Radiogram and a Glen Daly LP "

Last edited:
I was going to make my piece for work tomorrow an hour ago. Haven’t moved a fucking muscle. Too busy laughing on this thread. What a night

Just watched the highlights on YouTube, a couple of things!

Firstly Celtic defence is pish!!!! Nae neck is their key attacking threat! Isn’t it beautiful to see them under pressure already!!!!

Anyway....how on Earth does Scott Brown remain on the park after his deliberate hand ball in the box....straight red surely?

Where does the 8 mins of injury time come from.....was the ref trying to give them more time and it backfired?

Will UEFA pick up on the missiles being launched at the FC Cluj players and staff following their 4th goal? Will it be mentioned in the ref report?

Brown looks done, Kamara showed him up in the last game but he looks totally gone now

Missles - yep bottles the lot aimed at them celebrating the winner, waiting for the same outcry when we broke a sheet of plywood at Killie

a small point but sums up them, I watched the last 20 mins, when Cluj were chasing the game, their Goalie could not get a ball back from the ball boys (these are young lads, they have been told to do this ......) it backfired though when the Dims were chasing the game with a few minutes left, the ball boys were in such a rush THEN !!! 3 balls ended up on the park wasting their own time ;-)

Back