The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

Genuinely surprised that they would allow this level of criticism (of both Lennon and the board) to be aired on their own TV channel.
This ain’t their official club channel.

More of a fan TV like we have

I’m still wallowing in the pain and deflation of the BBC Sportsound podcast but as soon it’s done this will be my next port of call

I could did watch the last part over and over again
Just watched this and the stuff thrown at the Cluj players after the fourth goal needs looked at but also how come the stewards can act like that towards players? I have seen them on telly do the same with our players. It is not up to stewards to usher players back onto the pitch they should have been looking for any supporters trying to get on the pitch.

They still don’t get it do they? This incessant mantra - we need to spend more money. What they need is a decent DoF, a decent backroom staff and a progressive coach - in other words do what we’ve done. Lawwell has coasted for 8 years on our absence/failings and the cowardice of every other team in Scotland. Now, finally, we can challenge properly. It’s going to be one glorious ride folks!

I know one of the rheptiles interviewed there.Hope his pain has doubled this morning when he wakes up and realises graveyard teeth has fu*ked them good and proper.Any goblins or arselickers from the press looking in round the fu*king lot of you.

On FF early to check out the carnage from the mentally challengeds. Brilliant. At least £30mil down the drain. This defeat will have a huge impact on their finances. One thing is for sure, SG will be ramming it home to our players that we do not take this Thursday for granted. Full steam ahead and finish our tie with a win.

Strange how the CL money is always less when they fail to qualify but through the roof when they do make it.

They go out and lose out on £20M.
They qualify and are ready to rake in £30M/£40m with added bonuses.

There's a BBC article saying it'll cost them £14.5 million. It's getting even less.

Mind you, the same article said the game was on Thursday night! :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Bet Dmitri McSash enjoyed his night :D

Just watched this and the stuff thrown at the Cluj players after the fourth goal needs looked at but also how come the stewards can act like that towards players? I have seen them on telly do the same with our players. It is not up to stewards to usher players back onto the pitch they should have been looking for any supporters trying to get on the pitch.
Watched this highlight clip this morning and turns out it was the Celtic TV feed.

After their first goal at about 1:20 the Cluj forward is at the sidelines but the commentary says "almost hit by a bottle" but because of the editing I don't know if that refers to him or someone else. So it may be that the greatest fans in the world threw bottles at the cluj players at least two different times during the game.

I don't know who the commentator is but he squeels like a little girl at their balls, so funny.

Strange how the CL money is always less when they fail to qualify but through the roof when they do make it.

They go out and lose out on £20M.
They qualify and are ready to rake in £30M/£40m with added bonuses.
As much as I wish they lost out on the full 40m they 10 to 20m difference will be through Europa league revenue.

Massive result for us, no champs league money is huge.

Need them to make Europa league though, we don’t have a good enough squad to play Thursday-Sunday if they have no European football.

Stopped following the thread when they equalised , woke up to a message from Singapore, saying “ today we are Cluj” and one from Leeds basically going lol,lol,lol. Hated and laughed at on both sides of the World.

Back