The bias is that bad TLB lets this slip

defender

“It’s normal when you play Celtic in the Champions League and they are at home, that the referee gives them an extra 10 per cent of the decisions.” Lennon’s response was to the point.
“Certainly not in Europe,” he said. “I’ve been really pleased with the referees’ performances in all the qualifiers, to the point where we’ve not had to talk about them.” (© Daily Telegraph, London)

I know it's been mentioned elsewhere but this is their own manager, something the club need to keep in hand, from what I have read, last nights game went the usual way in europe, teams being allowed to challenge and tackle. Bewildered bheasts wondering why they are not getting the usual free kicks that they would if tackled in a domestic game.

Domestically they have an angelic disciplinary record despite several of their team 'taking out' opposition players when ever the need arises, how does that happen ?

It’s crap talking about conspiracies, but we all know they get the “rub” when it comes to decisions.

Meanwhile it’s open season on tackles on our players, and yet our players are the ones who get a talking to to behave before a match even starts.

It’s something else we have to battle against.

Do you think the refereeing in Scotland is the reason Lego done what he done handling the ball? He gets away with so much here he probably thought he could get away with that as well.

It’s crap talking about conspiracies, but we all know they get the “rub” when it comes to decisions.

Meanwhile it’s open season on tackles on our players, and yet our players are the ones who get a talking to to behave before a match even starts.

It’s something else we have to battle against.
Morelos got put on his back v Killie, Collum decides BOTH players needed a talking too (teeing up AM for a booking if he could no doubt)

You think the refs of today have the bottle to strike? They're shitebags to a man when it comes to that lot & they've no-one to back them up at a higher level now either.
I think they will threaten then succumb to timmy pressure and give them everything going - more so than now. Iirc Motherwell had a big penalty claim not given at 1-1? It's already started.

We had the most bookings per foul last season while they had the least
I’m sure the stats for European matches were very similar as the refs weren’t biased. Just shows you how much the refs favour them in Scotland.

I think they will threaten then succumb to timmy pressure and give them everything going - more so than now. Iirc Motherwell had a big penalty claim not given at 1-1? It's already started.
I didn't know about 'wells penalty claim but it pretty much just bolsters my point.

Their penalties for a season record & the above stated fouls/card stats speaks volumes though. I just wish someone in the game would call them out on their shite. Whether it be someone from Rangers or (preferably) elsewhere. It's not like these things are subjective.

They really cannot do anything fairly & have to steal & connive to try & get ahead with every angle of life. Utter scum.

Back