Still Plenty Of Tickets Left For Midtjylland

42/43k sold 2 days before a game when we are 4-2 up sounds pretty good to me. Don’t remember many “low crowds” for qualifiers myself

In not saying it isn't good.

Mate pre 2012 a lot of people didn't bother that much with the qualifiers and we would regularly have crowds a lot lower than at our average game. Same with home games in domestic cup competitions at that time too.

Mate pre 2012 a lot of people didn't bother that much with the qualifiers and we would regularly have crowds a lot lower than at our average game. Same with home games in domestic cup competitions at that time too.

Our support, both domestically and for European games, is larger and more loyal now than at any previous time.

I include the Souness, Advocaat and Walter's 9 in a Row eras in that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spot on, even as far back as Early CL we played Grasshoppers infront of a half empty Ibrox.

Our support is more loyal now than in my lifetime.

They’re not going to beat us 0-3 at Ibrox. I’m still attending. Costing me 120 quid (trains, hotel, match ticket) before I’ve even left home so it’s understandable that some might be giving it a miss.

Its not really excusable in my opinion, as the same folk will be whinging if they miss out on tickets for the next round and then group stages. We can't just turn up when the games appeal to us.

That being said - I think the costs associated with this time of year is a better reason for folk staying at home. ST payments, school uniforms, family holidays etc

Last year was sold out every game as there was a buzz about being back, it will go back to the usual way it was before with low crowds for qualifiers soon.

Mate.... £21 a ticket for a qualifier, at the same time as ST payments, family holidays, school uniforms etc - not to mention that maybe a family of 4 go together, can be well into the £150+ region, its bloody expensive at this time of year.

I just hope unlike some of our fans Gerrard isn't taking this tie as finished.

That's exactly the kind of approach that could come back to bite us if we don't give it 100%, especially knowing the team will likely be rotated for the cup game at the weekend.

The place is going to be packed.

We absolutely are The People.

Can’t wait to get along on Thursday.

Slightly off topic but does anyone know when they went on public sale ? Looking to come up for a visit at the end of the month and would love to go if the home leg is the 29th

Our support, both domestically and for European games, is larger and more loyal now than at any previous time.

I include the Souness, Advocaat and Walter's 9 in a Row eras in that.

Spot on. And I was part of everything going back to 1970. Sometimes we just don't sell out. Loads of reasons. People are skint. It's a shite Thursday night and the schools are back. We are expected to go through.

Anything over 40k is a great crowd tomorrow night.

Slightly off topic but does anyone know when they went on public sale ? Looking to come up for a visit at the end of the month and would love to go if the home leg is the 29th

Tickets went on public sale a week before the game. ST holders had a window up until that point to buy their seats. If we go through, the timeframes should be exactly the same for the next round.

Tickets went on public sale a week before the game. ST holders had a window up until that point to buy their seats. If we go through, the timeframes should be exactly the same for the next round.
Cheers mate, booked travel anyway so hope it works out, if not there's always the Louden

oops just checked now available

Where are you seeing that the game is now available to buy mate? I have the unlimited package, so I’ll be covered, but getting info out there about live coverage is an area the club can improve on. The site isn’t always the easiest to navigate either.

Spot on, even as far back as Early CL we played Grasshoppers infront of a half empty Ibrox.

To be fair that was the last group match and we'd not won in the previous 5. Also weren't tickets over £30 which was at the time previously unheard of.

Tbf, we were off the back of 4 successive CL defeats before that match, so not the best gauge. From memory you didn't have to buy the 'package' that season, so meant a lot of people weren't going to pay out another £23, which seemed pricey at the time.

To be fair that was the last group match and we'd not won in the previous 5. Also weren't tickets over £30 which was at the time previously unheard of.
Im being fair mate. I'm sure it was £90 for 3 match package which was our first real foray into modern pricing.

You’ll get a ticket no bother mate.
Yeah don't think the ticket will be the issue, small matter of finishing the Danes off tomorrow night and hoping the ties don't get switched and we're actually at home. Hoping to double up with a Sunday ticket too but my nephew isn't taking me on about lending his (ungrateful wee b***** I've paid his season ticket for 4 years)

Where are you seeing that the game is now available to buy mate? I have the unlimited package, so I’ll be covered, but getting info out there about live coverage is an area the club can improve on. The site isn’t always the easiest to navigate either.
sorry mate I f ucked that up its not available yet on RTV, I hope they get it up soon as buying it late can be a mare

2640 left and there’s still today and tomorrow left.

I’ll stick the anorak back on tonight with a further update.

I expect it to be around the 2000 mark.

Is that including the away section and hospitality tickets mate?

That can amount to another couple of thousand.

Went into Ticket Office at 11 this morning to collect my tickets and was out within 5 minutes. Pleasantly surprised there was no queue. Will probably get busier as the day goes on.

Is that including the away section and hospitality tickets mate?

That can amount to another couple of thousand.

That is something I can't answer.
The away area on the plan is always greyed out regardless of whether it is sold out out or not.
Obviously because that area is not available to us.
Hopefully the Danes bring a decent following.

As for hospitality, I'd imagine it would be well attended for a game of this nature.

I reckon at least 47,000 will be in attendance.

Most are single seats, hard to shift single seats.

Where are you seeing this info?

I jumped on to try buy tickets for me and my son yesterday and couldn't get anything on the "buy tickets online" part of the website.

Kept saying there wasn't that quantity available wherever I was putting - and the wee stadium icon wasn't showing me where was available?

Obviously i'm doing something wrong.

Where are you seeing this info?

I jumped on to try buy tickets for me and my son yesterday and couldn't get anything on the "buy tickets online" part of the website.

Kept saying there wasn't that quantity available wherever I was putting - and the wee stadium icon wasn't showing me where was available?

Obviously i'm doing something wrong.
I couldn’t view individual seats on my iPad, but apparently you can see them on a desktop PC. Worth a try!

Back