Impressed with Stewart’s contribution.

Garrioch Bear

Just watched a re-run of Hibs game.
I know him and Morelos came on when we clinched the game. He lost the ball once when trying a dribble
in a packed penalty and again on
another occasion but won it back immediately and another tackle,
proving he has not just got a tidy left
foot and comfortable on the ball.
His other half dozen touches went to
a teammate including setting up the 5th & 6th goals. Hope Greg gets more game time preferably in his old Killie
role supporting the main striker

I appreciate some didn't want him and will never even praise him but he has to bide his time and take the opportunities that come to him. It will be a long season and all the squad will be required. He along with others will have to stay sharp and be ready when called upon. There were plenty who were critical of Jones so far but after 2 good games he is being raved about. But watch follow follow change their minds repeatedly if he has a quiet game

Just watched a re-run of Hibs game.
I know him and Morelos came on when we clinched the game. He lost the ball once when trying a dribble
in a packed penalty and again on
another occasion but won it back immediately and another tackle,
proving he has not just got a tidy left
foot and comfortable on the ball.
His other half dozen touches went to
a teammate including setting up the 5th & 6th goals. Hope Greg gets more game time preferably in his old Killie
role supporting the main striker

I was going to post something similar the other day on Stewart as watching the replay I really liked how comfortable on the ball he looked. Really good ball control. A great option to 'unlock the door', as Stevie G has referred to.

I appreciate some didn't want him and will never even praise him but he has to bide his time and take the opportunities that come to him. It will be a long season and all the squad will be required. He along with others will have to stay sharp and be ready when called upon. There were plenty who were critical of Jones so far but after 2 good games he is being raved about. But watch follow follow change their minds repeatedly if he has a quiet game
I think all our new signings will kick on,and some under Stevie just to have him as your manager what more motivation do you need and also playing with better players will enhance their game no end.

Gerrard said last week in his press conference that he is our most technical option in the final third and his involvement in Fredo's 2 goals last Sunday was there for all to see.

There's also been his superb assist for Defoe v St Joseph's and a well taken goal v Oxford.

He'll more than play his part this season and was an excellent acquisition on a Bosman.

Doesn't look much of an athlete but he's a technically good player. He'll suit certain games and situations perfectly.

Doesn't look much of an athlete but he's a technically good player. He'll suit certain games and situations perfectly.

He doesn't look much of an athlete, as you rightly point out, but he clearly is.

Was in the 2nd top endurance running group in Portugal and was pretty much on a par with Tav all week.

Seen nothing near enough of him in a Rangers jersey to call it either way.

Always thought he would bring something different to the party though.

A signing that I was indifferent to but have seen flashes of something promising from.

He was never signed to improve our first XI.

Back