Andy King on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck OP.
Strange signing, I just hope for your sake it doesn't fall through!

Rodgers giving us a player?
Another midfielder?

Time will tell.

I'm glad I don't have any inside info!

Can't have too many Kings in a Rangers team. Maybe a nod to Prince Andrew before HM shuffles off this mortal coil.

Would be absolutely hilarious if Rodgers loaned a player to us and not Celtic.

Can you imagine the reaction on Celtic forums.
Especially if he turned out to be good. He would know that he'd be better looked after at Rangers than he would under that snarling crackpot.

Hi all,

First time poster but I thought I’d share some news.

A good friend of mine is best mates with Andy King and it’s a done deal to Rangers on loan, he’s in Manchester having a medical now.

He hasn’t been named in Leicester’s squad and wants to play football. He was supposed to go to Hibs but apparently we wanted him.

Good addition to the squad!

Seb
hi-res-1918028_crop_north.jpg

Strange rumour to be made up, if the OP is ITK might suggest one of our current central midfielders is for the off

SG just said on press conference nobody else coming in. So seems a non starter, which doesn't seem any big loss.

Bit of a random rumour so i'm inclined to believe it. If we assume Arfield is now considered as one of the inside forward positions, then it leaves us currently with 5 central midfielders, so i suppose in that respect a 6th makes some sense?

SG: I am happy, I think we’ve made enough signings at the moment. If something unique happens then that could change things. If someone comes and takes one of my players or there is a bargain to be had it could change.

If true, it makes sense. Viewing Arfield as part of the front 3, we only have 5 centre mids for the middle 3 and no real cover for Aribo’s attacking role. We could do with more cover and a loan makes sense as might not get lots of game time.

I’ve been saying for weeks that we’ll sign another midfielder, someone for the right flank and possibly a LB

This seems too boring to be made up , if that makes sense , so I’ve a feeling it’s true .

Strange one nevertheless .
Thats what I was thinking.

I cant see the logic in another centre midfielder. But hey, if its true, I'll trust the boss

Surely this is too mundane to be made up:D

Pretty much the way I'm feeling about this thread as well

It's hardly Tango material that would have us all frothing at the mouth with rage if it turned out to be utter bullshit.

All that would happen is that Mr Eleven Minuter would get the ban hammer, and we'd all say so f*ckin' what if he isn't coming LOL :D

Reactions: TN8
Exactly.

He would raise the overall quality of the squad and if it means an inferior player drops out, then good.

No room for sentiment this season.

It's hard to argue with that really. If he's an upgrade on what we have then why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back