The Louden Tavern : Thursday

Robert Marshall

The Louden Tavern will be open from 3pm on Thursday for the home tie against the Danes.
We will also be supporting the Club financially via RTV by showing the game live.
The Louden is easily accessible from the City and West End by the underground system and we are opposite the Ibrox Subway Station.
We will have our customary free Rolls and Pies.
The Louden is an 18 and over Venue with a Challenge 25 in operation. If you are fortunate to look under 25, you must have government-issued I.D. Driving Licence / Passport

When are you introducing the option to pay with card Robert? I'm sick of my brother using the "I have no cash on me" excuse when it's his turn for a round
We have looked at a few options but it is difficult to get a cost-effective system with us basically only open sporadic times.
We also have 12 tills which makes it even more of an issue

We have looked at a few options but it is difficult to get a cost-effective system with us basically only open sporadic times.

Pretty much every stall at the festival through here has these wee machines (not the usual chip and pin type) and they are only open for a short while. Are they an option?

Would it be viable, or possible, to provide a single 'card only till' at each bar, leaving the other 10 as cash only?

Without trying to sound daft. Will it be worth paying the £250? Surely if going to watch it in your pub then they would be better at the match? :)

The Louden Tavern will be open from 3pm on Thursday for the home tie against the Danes.
We will also be supporting the Club financially via RTV by showing the game live.
The Louden is easily accessible from the City and West End by the underground system and we are opposite the Ibrox Subway Station.
We will have our customary free Rolls and Pies.
The Louden is an 18 and over Venue with a Challenge 25 in operation. If you are fortunate to look under 25, you must have government-issued I.D. Driving Licence / Passport

Not one for moaing mate and your pubs a cracking boozer but there was mold on our beer bottles on Sunday after getting served from the beer garden. Four of our bottles had it round the tops of our bottles. We took them back and got other ones but put a couple of the boys right of.

Not one for moaing mate and your pubs a cracking boozer but there was mold on our beer bottles on Sunday after getting served from the beer garden. Four of our bottles had it round the tops of our bottles. We took them back and got other ones but put a couple of the boys right of.

That will be the yeast.

I was told but never knew who was served. We believe it might be they were in the dumps too long and maybe wet at the bottom. Hopefully not repeated. Apologies for that.

A card only till at each end of the bar , sorted Zettle is your friend with not a lot of layout

You do a brilliant service big man everything goes like clockwork WATP
Kind of agree with the young team and maybe a card pay facility, seems to be the new generation of rangers fans big fella

You do a brilliant service big man everything goes like clockwork WATP
Kind of agree with the young team and maybe a card pay facility, seems to be the new generation of rangers fans big fella
Get it off my kids all the time, but you just know it would be at the opposite end of the bar to the machine
I'm old fashioned, use cash

Latest posts

Back