Unrest at the scumhut

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is glorious.

You whats funny, they wont Sack Lennon.

Their 19th Century Terroristism is so attached he cant be sacked. "Decide to leave" maybe, but not sacked

"Mutual consent" - that old chestnut.

Whatever happened to good honest "yes, we've sacked him, he was shite" parting of the ways?

3ECF27AB00000578-0-image-a-65_1490997658988.jpg

The boos at 90 minutes were loud

This is actually a big moment ,previous celtic teams could always get the job done in 90 minutes and this was against MUCH better opposition ,i dont see any winners and will to win in their team .

They are gone mentally they aint strong enough ,an asbolute shadow of the team they were .

I will take them going out right now, 100%. end the treble pish, increase our chances of a momentum building trophy. Them losing lennon for that? Absolutely.
Any sensible Rangers fan should want this mob out, feck Lennon, if they sack him it’s more money Liewell loses out his back pocket and the money lender Desmond won’t like that.

Surely they won't sack Lennon this early?

What a time for them. Nearing end of the window and a squad full of pish by the looks of it.

If they replace him, do they have time for the new guy to do any worthwhile business and sort it out?

I doubt he’d go this early. They’ll hang onto him til closer to Christmas to give him a chance to recover it. If he’s still in the shit, get him out and try and get some signings in January.

I wouldn’t be surprised meantime by a typical tarried PR signing of an end-of-career big name ala Dublin, Wright, Keane, Keane, etc to divert the car park mhob.

Expect The bigot to 'step down' if this is the case and put there eggs in one basket with someone like Moyes

Every member of there best starting 11 has been on at some point of this match. Imo Gordon is better than Bain, ntcham better than brown,

There’s obviously a problem at the San Giro between Lennon and the board. From the outside it looks like it was not Lennon’s choice to sign the two £3M and £7M defenders. You don’t ask the board to spend £10M on players then not play them in an important game. Anyway long may it continue.

They took the cheap option in Lennon because they underestimated Gerrard and his team. It will now come back to bite them on their arses.

Reactions: VGM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back