Loan Ranger Thread - Updates on Players Out On Loan Season 2019/2020

Checked the Hibs forum and and some comments praising Middleton highly already saying he’ll be a key man this season. Of course it has sparked a debate that has threatened to take over the thread, they’ve had that debate umpteen times already but some of them can’t help themselves :rolleyes::D

McCrorie sub today vs Sunderland, comes on after 73 mins and plays RB.

Flashed in a couple of crosses but nothing special.

Wonder what the RFC management team are making of his progress at present.

The other thread on it said be was the best player on the pitch when he came on.

The other thread on it said be was the best player on the pitch when he came on.

Yep, view amongst the fans down here is that he starts next game somehow, he was more effective at right back (coming on for Anton Walkes) than Walkes had been for the rest of the game. He's making a good impression with the short time he's been on the pitch so far.

Yep, view amongst the fans down here is that he starts next game somehow, he was more effective at right back (coming on for Anton Walkes) than Walkes had been for the rest of the game. He's making a good impression with the short time he's been on the pitch so far.

I've always thought he would make a smashing right back.

Ross is an adequate right back, he played the vast majority of the youths there.

McCrorie's sending off didn't help as hes been a sub since. He's a cracking player though and will get plenty of game time.

Same here mate.

Who knows perhaps Rangers want Portsmouth to try him there.

Certainly made an impression when he came on.
I doubt it, he got sent off and lost his midfield spot. I'm sure the player and Rangers will be disappointed, hope he learns from it and cements a midfield spot

I doubt it, he got sent off and lost his midfield spot. I'm sure the player and Rangers will be disappointed, hope he learns from it and cements a midfield spot

Agree midfield is the most likely position. It's all about learning as you say, also growing up, living away from home etc.

Spoke to Ian McCall. Raving about Kelly. Thinks he is best potential he has ever had. He is changing the Ayr shape to suit Kelly, that's how much he rates him. Says he will be in Scotland team in 3 years.

Some praise that for the lad.

McCrorie starting at Fratton Park tonight, looks like its at right back.

Zak Rudden played 90 minutes for Argyle last night in their 4-2 league cup defeat to Reading.
In his two appearances so far Rudden has struggled to make an impact, he Is putting in a decent shift but seems to be struggling to find space and hasn’t had many chances in the two games he’s played to date.
Very early days for him though, he’s only been with the team for a week.

Zak Rudden played 90 minutes for Argyle last night in their 4-2 league cup defeat to Reading.
In his two appearances so far Rudden has struggled to make an impact, he Is putting in a decent shift but seems to be struggling to find space and hasn’t had many chances in the two games he’s played to date.
Very early days for him though, he’s only been with the team for a week.

Not sure how fit he’ll be he had an injury and missed pre-season.

Highlights from Portsmouth game last night. Only shows it briefly but looks a good run and pass from McCrorie for the second goal.

Liam Kelly in goals for QPR. Still no sign of Wallace.

McCrorie getting a lot of praise:

Ross, you are my Man of the Match tonight. You were awesome. Thank you and well done to all our boys PUP”

“Unreal stuff from Ross McCrorie for our second earlier btw.”

“2nd goal was all Mccrorie. Stunning run.”

Back