Aribo

This guy is levels above this league, what a player ! unbelievable to watch him in full flow every week

He still has a few gears to go into aswell which is frightening

That was the cup mate :))

The boy is class.

He's gonna achieve great things with us and he will go much, much further imo.

Potential record transfer fee for him to boot.

He's an absolute monster. Such a joy watching him skip by player after player each trying to kick the shit out of his shins. Best signingin years.

This guy is levels above this league, what a player ! unbelievable to watch him in full flow every week

He still has a few gears to go into aswell which is frightening

He seems to be able to play in any situation. Absolute gem

He’s outstanding. Will be great to see him strut his stuff in midfield against the filth and pending we get through, the group stages of the europa league.

He looks the real deal, starting to suspect it will be a case of appreciating him now as he will get a big move in the next year or 2. Not only is his footwork exceptional but how often he either brushes players aside or steals possession.

Hes a phenomenal talent. He's going to make us serious money, hopefully after 55 and 56 and a return to the champions league

Around 5 replies to this thread make comments about how much money he will make us. Seriously fcuks me off reading this about our players time after time.

Is it just me that wants to enjoy the player and concentrate on what an immense talent he is and what he brings to the team?

Is this fascination on his future sell fee down to the fact that the mentally challenged needs to punt a player every year just to keep the lights on?

I for one hope that he is here for a very long time. What happens in the future will take care of itself. Obviously we are a selling club but surely we can park that chat every time we secure the services of genuine talent?

Back