Aribo

Ok cheers, seemed a strange one at the time was wondering if he was maybe nursing an injury. Good to know he will be back for the next leg.

If we make the group stages players like him with flourish on the stage and bring a lot of money to the club in the long run. He's a special player and if he can keep the consistency up through the year then just wow. No wonder wee Bowyer had a petted lip, I'd have been spewing if he left us for peanuts too.

Around 5 replies to this thread make comments about how much money he will make us. Seriously fcuks me off reading this about our players time after time.

Is it just me that wants to enjoy the player and concentrate on what an immense talent he is and what he brings to the team?

Is this fascination on his future sell fee down to the fact that the mentally challenged needs to punt a player every year just to keep the lights on?

I for one hope that he is here for a very long time. What happens in the future will take care of itself. Obviously we are a selling club but surely we can park that chat every time we secure the services of genuine talent?

Same could be said for the Champions League reduced to a cash grab opportunity.

It’s not about the prestige anymore but how much you can make by just taking part.

Seriously impressed with him today. Not just because he played well but because he played well in a gale, on a crap pitch, against a tiny club who booted him time and time again. Great attitude and amazing talent.
He could skin they c,unts in riggers on a concrete pitch , don’t want to even think about prices for the lad , just enjoy him while he’s ours .

Can't wait to see him win the ball and drive through the mhanks, fancy him for a double against them.

Around 5 replies to this thread make comments about how much money he will make us. Seriously fcuks me off reading this about our players time after time.

Is it just me that wants to enjoy the player and concentrate on what an immense talent he is and what he brings to the team?

Is this fascination on his future sell fee down to the fact that the mentally challenged needs to punt a player every year just to keep the lights on?

I for one hope that he is here for a very long time. What happens in the future will take care of itself. Obviously we are a selling club but surely we can park that chat every time we secure the services of genuine talent?
I fully agree mate we are building something special that will need special players and a special manager players like Aribo and Kamara Morelos, Tav Katic must be kept and improved even Jones and Hastie we must constantly improve the team not sell off its best assets.

But will he be able to play in a gale force wind in Methil or the like?
If we had signed Gray from Watford we could have sang Andre, Andre- Aribo. Aribo.

He is a beast with the touch of a ballerina. Him and Kamara are very special.
The big thing for me is he shows for the ball wherever he is on the park, his dribble down the right into the box was a joy to watch, but it doesn’t matter if it’s at the back or right spaces, he wants the ball.

He is a joy to watch and makes it look easy and when we lift 55 he might just stay and turn down offers to make his name in CL.
I know carried away loyal but never say never lads.
Lurkers bet you are scared scared of the man Aribo hahaha he is coming for yous!

He is a beast with the touch of a ballerina. Him and Kamara are very special.
The big thing for me is he shows for the ball wherever he is on the park, his dribble down the right into the box was a joy to watch, but it doesn’t matter if it’s at the back or right spaces, he wants the ball.

There is no justification in putting Kamara in with Aribo at this stage mate. Leagues apart & Aribo is much younger too.

Had he signed for the unwashed, what transfer value would the Record be quoting by now, I wonder.

Sorry but we, like the Tim's and 99% of clubs today are selling clubs. If, IF we win the league, aribo stays and does well in the CL groups then we could and should be looking at 30 million plus. The Tierney transfer has blown the market wide open up here.

Sorry but we, like the Tim's and 99% of clubs today are selling clubs. If, IF we win the league, aribo stays and does well in the CL groups then we could and should be looking at 30 million plus. The Tierney transfer has blown the market wide open up here.

You obviously missed the bit where I said we are ‘obviously a selling club’.

Just enjoy the guy, that’s all I am saying.

You obviously missed the bit where I said we are ‘obviously a selling club’.

Just enjoy the guy, that’s all I am saying.
Sorry mate, I did tbh. I agree. If we get two seasons out of him then I'd be delighted but he's clearly destined for better footballing destinations than Scotland. He'll make us a fortune and I can take a wee bit of comfort in that.

I've been really impressed with him so far my favourite player at the moment and we got him for next to nothing hope he stays for a long time

Happiness Is A Thing Called Joe

It seems like happiness is just a thing called Joe
He's got a smile that makes the orange lily's grow
He's got a way that makes the Bears heave a sigh
When they know, big Joe's passin' by

Apologies for bringing him up when we’d just about forgotten him, but what’s wrong with using the old Joey Garner song.....?

His ability to control the ball when surrounded and somehow glide past players when there seems no room is sheer natural talent.
We have a diamond, let's hope he stays fit and on form because he might be the matchwinner we needed last season.

Happiness Is A Thing Called Joe

It seems like happiness is just a thing called Joe
He's got a smile that makes the orange lily's grow
He's got a way that makes the Bears heave a sigh
When they know, big Joe's passin' by

Like it. A kind of Johnny Cash tribute to him ?

Or do we go with the Ottowan type tribute ?

mO5vg2h.gif

MOTM today for me no doubt.
Need to enjoy his performances while we can , because if he continues how he’s started the EPL will come calling.

He's learning his trade from The Master. Stevie G will make him an even better player. What a steal.

He should easily get 15+ goals this season, something we’ve been missing from midfield for far too long. It’s not just his attacking play though, he covers every blade of grass and makes tackles look simple.

More surely? 4 in a month so far is it not ?

Back