Celtc Offer N'Tcham To Bordeaux

Another who’s wildly over rated. He wouldn’t get in our midfield.

Tims have done what they usually do. Buy a player, he has a good few months. They then convince themselves that he’s a superstar.

The fact the BR left then never went and bought even one of their players tells you everything you need to know about the quality they have in their squad.

Another who’s wildly over rated. He wouldn’t get in our midfield.

Tims have done what they usually do. Buy a player, he has a good few months. They then convince themselves that he’s a superstar.

The fact the BR left then never went and bought even one of their players tells you everything you need to know about the quality they have in their squad.

Leicester have quality through out their squad.

People kept on saying McGregor would end up there this summer. He never. Wouldn't make their bench.

I know FF loves a bit of random gossip, so here's the hot take. My mate works with a guy who is a huge scum fan. Said scum fan has a mentally challenged mate. Said mentally challenged mate is apparently very closely linked to the agent of a scum player. Said scum fan showed my mate screenshots of a conversation between said mentally challenged mate and agent of a scum player where the agent is saying the players hate Lennon, Tierney had handed in a transfer request and McGregor has done the same, and that John Kennedy is basically running the show as Lennon is always steaming and the players refuse to acknowledge him.

Take it with as much salt as you like, dear readers :D
I love this kinda shit, no matter how wrong it may turn out to be :D

They are dismantling right before our very eyes. If they come to Ibrox with Lewis Morgan, Michael Johnson, Scott Brown and Boli Boli they are in for a very long afternoon indeed.

I cannot wait!!!

I'm always concerned by this kind of overconfidence - although I hope, obviously, to be proved wrong.

We cannot be complacent and make assumptions. Septic, despite their difficulties, remain a big threat.

Tierney offsets the CL revenue (part of it)
This is the downsizing knock on effect of having a CL budget with no CL income...plus the abuse compensation fund

Leicester have quality through out their squad.

People kept on saying McGregor would end up there this summer. He never. Wouldn't make their bench.

They way people go on about Mcgregor on here is ridiculous. Stood out against a shite rangers team, kinda. A total plodder. Like a shite Charlie Adam. McGregor might have got in our midfield last season but Aribo is a class above.

They way people go on about Mcgregor on here is ridiculous. Stood out against a shite rangers team, kinda. A total plodder. Like a shite Charlie Adam. McGregor might have got in our midfield last season but Aribo is a class above.

He has been absolute crap any time I have seen him play for Scotland.

He along with Brown and Rogic excelled in Brenda's 6 man midfield where they just over ran opponents. Hes really not that great IMO and is shown up in a 4 man midfield.

I'm always concerned by this kind of overconfidence - although I hope, obviously, to be proved wrong.

We cannot be complacent and make assumptions. Septic, despite their difficulties, remain a big threat.
I’m always confused by this type of post. People posting on FF won’t be playing for Rangers. People posting on FF can be as complacent as possible and laugh at them till our sides split and it won’t affect the team on the pitch.

Their biggest single problem is the support do not fancy the manager and there is something of a wider issue with the support in terms of lack of investment.

The investment thing has to be put in context they spent around 10M on two players-the LB looks like a fish out of water and the CH has had a shaky start-if they've spunked that 10M that is a massive blow to them.

It will be fascinating to see how they progress-I don't see Lennon handling the pressure well if it continues-if the likes of Ajer is out for a while their problems are increasing.

Already they are looking at a mini-crisis but those of us watching the game a long time know that can trigger a chain reaction or it can be put to bed and teams build beyond it. There are things against them and some things in their favour but bringing back Lennon was a massive gamble.

Their biggest single problem is the support do not fancy the manager and there is something of a wider issue with the support in terms of lack of investment.

The investment thing has to be put in context they spent around 10M on two players-the LB looks like a fish out of water and the CH has had a shaky start-if they've spunked that 10M that is a massive blow to them.

It will be fascinating to see how they progress-I don't see Lennon handling the pressure well if it continues-if the likes of Ajer is out for a while their problems are increasing.

Already they are looking at a mini-crisis but those of us watching the game a long time know that can trigger a chain reaction or it can be put to bed and teams build beyond it. There are things against them and some things in their favour but bringing back Lennon was a massive gamble.

The mentality of the squad will be the major factor going forward. Are there enough Celtic minded players in the squad to see the bigger picture and pull together despite any personality clashes or will it be every man for himself?

The Celtic players must know they're in for a torrid time if they fuck up 10 in a row and I'm not sure they have the manager in place to deflect that pressure away from the players.

Worrying times at the bheggardome - banking millions yet still trying to punt their best players only to replace them with expensive mince. Something afoot me thinks .... I would put good money on either Liewell or treacle teeth falling on their sword well before Christmas.

Can Liewell really fool their support again by blaming it all on his appointed fall guy??

Oh dear, their fans don't believe they even bid for him and are using the media to make it look like they are

CELTIC have missed out on Croatian wonderboy Luka Ivanusec — after he opted to stay in his home city.

Reports from Croatia claimed Celts had offered a deal worth a total of £4.5million for the Lokomotiv Zagreb 20-year-old, who’s already a full international.

He has been absolute crap any time I have seen him play for Scotland.

He along with Brown and Rogic excelled in Brenda's 6 man midfield where they just over ran opponents. Hes really not that great IMO and is shown up in a 4 man midfield.

He is a utility player. That's about it.

Worrying times at the bheggardome - banking millions yet still trying to punt their best players only to replace them with expensive mince. Something afoot me thinks .... I would put good money on either Liewell or treacle teeth falling on their sword well before Christmas.

Can Liewell really fool their support again by blaming it all on his appointed fall guy??

Lawwell only needs to please one man, and he's done a good job of that for years. Celtic fans are up in arms about Lawwell's remuneration but they need to ask themselves who sanctioned it?

There was/are a huge section of their support that never wanted Lennon, they don’t think he can handle the pressure and he's a yes man for Lawwell.

So last Tuesdays result made all hell break loose, those that didn't want him had their argument confirmed and those that were swithering are on the brink of turning, its happened way sooner than I expected but we really need to take advantage and that means winning on the 1st, then it could really unravel.

Lawwell only needs to please one man, and he's done a good job of that for years. Celtic fans are up in arms about Lawwell's remuneration but they need to ask themselves who sanctioned it?

Reading between the lines the support have Liewell more in the firing line as opposed to Lennon. If you think back to how Lennon was appointed immediately off the back of their cup final win and treble treble even the bheast fans saw completely through that.

I think this is the year the pieman will fall on his sword but it does mean we have to keep our side of the bargain and bury them when they are at their weakest.

There was/are a huge section of their support that never wanted Lennon, they don’t think he can handle the pressure and he's a yes man for Lawwell.

So last Tuesdays result made all hell break loose, those that didn't want him had their argument confirmed and those that were swithering are on the brink of turning, its happened way sooner than I expected but we really need to take advantage and that means winning on the 1st, then it could really unravel.

The importance of the game on the 1st can’t be overstated. It’s massive due to a number of factors. They really could implode if we win. They appear to be on the verge of it at the minute. They just need pushed over the edge. Flip side of we lose them that one result papers over their cracks. We have to win.

Best case scenario is we absolutely batter them in two weeks and we all put our feet up over the subsequent international break and watch the fallout with some popcorn from the top of the league.

It’ll be like the absolute meltdown they had during the winter break but a million times more fun.

Best case scenario is we absolutely batter them in two weeks and we all put our feet up over the subsequent international break and watch the fallout with some popcorn from the top of the league.

It’ll be like the absolute meltdown they had during the winter break but a million times more fun.

That’s the dream

Can we not have a separate thread where the superstition police can keep to themselves and the rest of us sane people can enjoy the crest of a wave we're on and gloat at the amateur hour from the beasts!
They may well beat us in 2 weeks (they won't) they may well win another treble (they won't)
Nothing I type will have any bearing on those scenarios happening or not. Apparently 2% of the world follow Voodoo and I reckon we can add to that number.

Anyway Ntcham, cracking technique, heart of a mouse. Always happy when he's named in the line up Vs us. Would prefer he stayed and caused a bit of friction with the other French boys

Last edited:

If we beat St Mirren then them, they will implode – the league will be ours to throw away after that

We had similar posts on here around the time Dembele left, about the players revolting on Rodgers and wanting out etc.

If they unravel and we cruise this season I won't know what to do with myself, but I'll wait and see before I get excited.

I know FF loves a bit of random gossip, so here's the hot take. My mate works with a guy who is a huge scum fan. Said scum fan has a mentally challenged mate. Said mentally challenged mate is apparently very closely linked to the agent of a scum player. Said scum fan showed my mate screenshots of a conversation between said mentally challenged mate and agent of a scum player where the agent is saying the players hate Lennon, Tierney had handed in a transfer request and McGregor has done the same, and that John Kennedy is basically running the show as Lennon is always steaming and the players refuse to acknowledge him.

Take it with as much salt as you like, dear readers :D

Incomprehensible drivel

Google translate came in handy:

"My mate saw screenshots of a group chat where a celtic player said lennon is a cùnt and that he is universally unpopular amongst the squad"

Has there been any questions asked by Liewells lackeys on where Lego muncher was on Saturday was he injured or was he dropped after liking that tweet last week.

Meling is a good player, he deserves to play for a better club than those horrible kunts.

Rogic also done next to nothing last season although when fit is a very good player

Our midfield should blitz them
When is Rogic ever fit? I have never seen him complete 90 mins for them, awful professional tbh they were trying to punt him as well but who is going to offer money for a guy that can't complete 90 mins?

Essentially, they are downsizing their wage bill from 2 years of cl money. On one hand, it is actually quite sensible from a financial point of view, unfortunately for them, and their fans, it means that they are losing quality. And the unrest it causes of going down instead of going up is our opportunity.

Has there been any questions asked by Liewells lackeys on where Lego muncher was on Saturday was he injured or was he dropped after liking that tweet last week.
In the pre-match press conference Lennon said the Brown 'wasn't the brightest' or words to that effect, over the twitter situ, I believe.

Guess they are having a wee lovers tiff?

Will be interesting to see if he plays on Thurs.

Rumour on KDS too that N'tcham is being played as they have agreed with the player they will let him go, that's why he was shoehorned into the team last week. Club and player desperate for a buyer.

It's the perfect storm. They've had it easy for years, they've got us hot on their heels & then their fans baying for blood, all with this 9IAR crap hanging over them. Given how much they've been getting away with recently, it wouldn't surprise me if it ended up in poets off tiers kinda riots kicking off.

Last edited:
In the pre-match press conference Lennon said the Brown 'wasn't the brightest' or words to that effect, over the twitter situ, I believe.

Guess they are having a wee lovers tiff?

Will be interesting to see if he plays on Thurs.

Rumour on KDS too that N'tcham is being played as they have agreed with the player they will let him go, that's why he was shoehorned into the team last week. Club and player desperate for a buyer.
Cheers Scarlett ,mentally challengeds through here telling me all things are not good in the dark dungeons of the knewdome , Lego was one of popcorns mates and if they have fallen out all is defo not good .
Interesting couple of weeks potentially

Back